Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuovocard HACKING CHALLENGE 2 + DEMO TESTER INVITATION (10 BTC Reward) (Closed)  (Read 3863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:36:12 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 04:48:24 AM by neha

Hello everyone. We would like to invite Demo Testers and Hackers/Security Experts to Test our Complete Platform for Bugs and Security Lapses. All currencies are in TESTNET Mode. The total reward given out will be capped at 10 BTC's and this offer will end. Also, the testnet platform for testing will only be offered until 10th December, 2014. After this, all the rewards mentioned below will expire as we plan to launch the Platform on 14th December, 2014.

Demo Testers : We are offering a reward of 0.02 BTC to 0.10 BTC depending on the severity of the Bug Found. For example, Spelling mistakes found will carry 0.02 BTC reward where as if you found a way to generate error in our server and disrupt our service, we will offer 0.10 BTC. Exception to this would be if you are able to take your account into negative, we will reward you with 0.5 BTC.

Security Experts / Hackers : We would again invite all the people who were part of the Hacking Challenge that we posted earlier but this time, we would like you test our complete platform for any Security Issue. Your AIM is to either steal the Testnet Bitcoins/Altcoins from our Server or to take your account balance into negative. The reward will vary from 0.5 BTC to 4 BTC's per bug depending on the severity of the BUG. For Example, if you are able to take your balance to negative due to a minor bug in our platform, you will get 0.5 BTC reward but if you are able to hack into any of our servers, you will get 4 BTC's. Again, dont try to hack www.nuovocard.com server as that server is not connected to rest of the infrastructure and will not help you in claiming any reward.  Also, you must disclose to us the exact steps you took and we must be able to replicate the situation.

NOTE : WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET INTO TROUBLE DUE TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS. WE GUARANTEE THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU COMPLETE AUTHORITY TO HACK THE PLATFORM EXCEPT THE WEBSERVER i.e. www.nuovocard.com.

Signup Instruction

Currently we have launched Demo which is using a testnet platform. Thus to signup there are no forms on the site so that people dont get confused. Thus to signup, please visit https://www.nuovocard.com/non-verified-signup/.

When we sign you in the system, you will receive an email which you need to confirm by sending an email back and your QR Card will be sent to you. We recommend that you signup for 2 accounts so that you pay from one account to the other.

Also, announcing 2 revolutionary features already integrated i.e. INSTAFREEZE and INSTACONVERT. To find out more, check out the video posted on our website at https://www.nuovocard.com.

ACCOUNT SETUP INSTRUCTIONS

CURRENCIES AVAILABLE IN DEMO TESTNET : BTC, LTC, NXT, DRK, NMC and PPC

To Activate a Currency, send an email to (reply at nuovocard.com) from your primary email address with subject : enable_currency currency_code withdrawal_address

INSTACONVERT CURRENCIES (Using Hitbtc) : LTC & NXT

Instaconvert is always activated which means that if you have funds in LTC or NXT and the merchant doesn't accept these, then we will convert the LTC or NXT to BTC and credit the Merchant with BTC while charge the Cardholder in LTC or NXT in the amount mentioned during charge.

INSTAFREEZE CURRENCIES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE EXCHANGES : USD(Coinsetter), EUR(Itbit) & SGD(Itbit)

INSTAFREEZE CURRENCY CODES:-

USD : i_usd
EUR : i_eur
SGD : i_sgd

To Activate INSTAFREEZE, send an email to (reply at nuovocard.com) from your primary email address with subject : enable_instafreeze instafreeze_currency_code

To Activate automatic conversion of Bitcoins Received into Instafreeze Currency Activated, send an email from your primary email address with subject : enable_autofreeze

For more shortcodes, visit https://www.nuovocard.com/email-shortcodes-guide/

APP DOWNLOAD : To Download the our Point of Sale app, please visit Google Playstore and download Nuovopay or follow this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nuovocard.nuovopay.

To Generate an Online Charge for a Customer, send am email to reply at nuovocard.com with subject "charge USD 100" or whatever currency and amount.

PAYOUT : Rewards will be paid out on the day of Nuovocard Launch i.e. 14th December, 2014 or if due to the bugs discovered, we have to delay the launch, we will pay out on 14th to the respective Bitcoin Addresses.

To Get Testnet Bitcoins : Please visit faucet.xeno-genesis.com or http://tpfaucet.appspot.com/
We have some Testnet NXT, LTC and PPC. If you want some of those, please contact me.

NOTE : THERE WILL NO REPLY EMAIL SENT IF YOU SENT AND EMAIL WITH INCORRECT SHORTCODE/PARAMETERS. THIS IS TO AVOID SPAM AS THE APP READS EVERY EMAIL RECEIVED IN THE INBOX i.e. EVEN SPAM TO ENSURE THAT NO EMAIL IS MISSED.

Bugs Found :-

1. Android App : Logout Issue (Fixed)
2. Spelling Mistakes (3 Nos) (Fixed)
3. Website Responsiveness in really small mobile screen. (Fixed)
4. Android App ID Verification Back Button.
5. Primary and Secondary Same Email Error Message (Fixed)
6. Grammatical Mistakes in the Signup Email (2 Nos)
7. About Us Page (Fixed)
8. Major BUG Found (0.5 BTC Reward - PotatoPie)
9. Online Payment Gateway Cancel URL issue...gives http// instead of http://

Total Reward Claimed till now : 0.72 BTC

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:54:58 PM

Welcome back neha. Nice to see u again Smiley

Seems the site's design has changed a lot.

Howz the project going ?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:33:06 PM

Hi, I've sent you a pm for ask you one thing , can you please check it ? Thanks for the attention , cheers.

redsn0w
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:15:16 PM

Site looks nice, I'll sign up tonight but I doubt I can find anything... Tongue
neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:08:31 PM

I am actually sure there will be multiple minor bugs and especially typos in the emails being sent. We would be grateful if people can test and help us out and ofcourse we will give a reward for all bugs found.

One important note, when you do install the app and check the conversion rates, they might not match with the actual conversion rates as they are also being pulled from the demo servers of Coinsetter, Hitbtc and Itbit. Thus, there is no bug in that aspect and once we go Real Money live, all the conversion values will match. But, the current conversion values give you an idea about the spreads. All conversion values of the Crypto Currencies is refreshed every 10 seconds.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:00:14 PM

Hey,

I'm interested about OP's offer.

I will work on it and I will send you my report.

Kind regards.
neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please remember that after signup, you have to confirm the request by sending an email as mentioned in the Confirmation Email you receive.

Also, Bug 1 found and fixed in Android App.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:59:33 AM

Sent you a PM
check your inbox
my btc payment address for found bugs is
1AK7oAdLSuiYri6GNhBZXWF8LXVBbxcznn

Available
PM me to rent this space.
neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

Guys, we activated the Charge Facility to create a charge and email the link to your customer. Please see how to generate a charge in the main description. Please try it and let us know if you face any problems.

Thanks.

PotatoPie

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:34:56 AM

Signed up but cant seem to receive a confirmation email on multiple email addresses. You may want to look at that.

BTC Address: 13mUzcjYysbgNWstbasJ3PVkPB2nCUEqFg
neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:27:36 AM

Signed up but cant seem to receive a confirmation email on multiple email addresses. You may want to look at that.
You were using the same primary and secondary email addresses and thus you were not getting signed up.

PotatoPie

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:38:09 AM

You were using the same primary and secondary email addresses and thus you were not getting signed up.

I did that the second attempt at signing up and I just tried again and no confirmation email with two different email addresses as the primary and secondary addresses.

EDIT: Seemed to just come through, will take a look around now but I've already found multiple issues.

neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:42:32 AM

I did that the second attempt at signing up and I just tried again and no confirmation email with two different email addresses as the primary and secondary addresses.

EDIT: Seemed to just come through, will take a look around now but I've already found multiple issues.

Found a bug in the program and thats why it was not sending you an error message. Now fixed and thus it took sometime for you to get a reply. Now the program is back on and should reply within 30 seconds of receiving an email.

Bug Noted.

Thanks.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4438

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please remember that after signup, you have to confirm the request by sending an email as mentioned in the Confirmation Email you receive.

Also, Bug 1 found and fixed in Android App.

sent you a pm with a few errors in confirmation email

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PotatoPie

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

Sent you a few errors that you may want to look at Wink.

neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:11:23 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:17:28 PM by neha

Sent you a few errors that you may want to look at Wink.

Congrats and Thanks to PotatoPie on finding a Major Bug!

neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:49:38 AM

Guys, we are closing the Demo Testing Now. Please inform us of any bugs if your haven't reported them yet.

Thanks.

PotatoPie

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:33:26 AM

Sweet my btc addy is in my Sig for the 14th.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

Its 15 Dec Today but still no payment from this user
anyone received rewards for bug find from this user?

No online since last 2 days
Last Active:   December 12, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

Available
PM me to rent this space.
neha (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:15:20 AM

Sorry guys. Little Busy. We have launched the platform. Please sign up for an account and pm me your secondary email address registered. Funds will be credited to that account. Please use a coupon code "signup" to get transaction credit.

Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: