Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin-The New CryptoCurrency That Will OverPass Bitcoin  (Read 15609 times)
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

After a big part of OneCoins are mined by the network the mining will go open-source. Otherwise it wouldn`t be corect for the network.

LOL, good luck with that.... after reading this there is certainly a Trojaner inside that wallet or miner.
Pretty sure that the dev don't even know how to fork a altcoin....

Onecoin devs are way more than capable of forking an altcoin...I`m not going to hastle anymore to explain the opportunity if you`re not even interested in this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:56:28 PM

I've quickly run through onecoin.eu but I can't make out if this is a ponzi or the crypto equivalent of scientology... or both...
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:09:39 PM

Banks don't lose billions they make as much as they want by using their private Federal Reserve to create it backed by thin air Dr. PhD should had told you.  
To the phariseous who think Satoshi is a real person and Bitcoin was delivered unto him is naive to say the least (unless he's a she then it would be second time in history) .
I won't throw stones I'll look at it the way I do all other coins when introduced.
I just hope this is the one and only precious is Scrypt.

manta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:30:27 PM

Your logo sucks.

True Cheesy Shit
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

I'll been reading Altcoin [ANN] and some of these coins are real and others fake-pumper-dumpers. Now like I posted earlier NO coin on market today cannot compete with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the tree where altcoins are attached to if Satoshi never created(well maybe a team from all over the world that want to remain anonymous) Bitcoin there wouldn't no coin today.

One coin claims to "Overpass" BTC that is very foolish.to write because if it wasn't for BTC there will be no One coin or other.coins.

Like other coins on market today I'll give "Onecoin" a chance to shine and will even buy it and use it.

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
nocturne1980

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:22:28 PM

I'll been reading Altcoin [ANN] and some of these coins are real and others fake-pumper-dumpers. Now like I posted earlier NO coin on market today cannot compete with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the tree where altcoins are attached to if Satoshi never created(well maybe a team from all over the world that want to remain anonymous) Bitcoin there wouldn't no coin today.

One coin claims to "Overpass" BTC that is very foolish.to write because if it wasn't for BTC there will be no One coin or other.coins.

Like other coins on market today I'll give "Onecoin" a chance to shine and will even buy it and use it.

i would rather involved myself in an MLM network where you have a tangible things at hand than this! This is ridiculous even in MLM language this is clearly a scam!
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:33:01 AM

potential shitcoin. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH! ICOs are VERY VERY RISKY!
YOU CAN WIN 100% but you can also lose 100%. INVEST WITH EXTREME CAUTIOUN!

NEVER FORGET: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845494

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

even as a scam coin this one sucks...
next time try harder when you wanna steal people's money!...
in a grade of 1 - 10 i give this one a solid -1
LAME LAME LAME
tovarco

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:17:04 AM

Yes how does that work.  Bitcoin is open so independent miners can mine the coin.  How does this work with Onecoin if it is a closed system? 
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:01:15 AM

90% of OneCoins will be mined by the members of the community and the rest will be opened to public mining. Also,OneCoin WILL BE traded on a public exchange.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:36:05 AM

90% of OneCoins will be mined by the members of the community and the rest will be opened to public mining. Also,OneCoin WILL BE traded on a public exchange.

So this coin should be renamed imo lookafteryourowncoin, or unfairlikethefedcoin, overpass bitcoin will $%$% me side ways if that happens i will let you beat my balls with a hammer,

I am a man of my word pm me if it ever does and i will stick to the above ^^

tovarco

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:32:42 AM

ChirsPop.  Onecoin is going to do all the mining is my understanding.  Individual members will not be doing their own mining like with Bitcoin.  And where is this public exchange? 
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:08:35 PM

CCex,Poloniex etc.. OneCoin will be introduced in this exchanges.
guitarman61

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:44:15 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:06:13 AM by guitarman61

What I do know:

In the past 4 weeks OneCoin membership. Has gone from 5,000 to >50,000.
Membership in the USA is limited, if nearly nonexistent.
It is an MLM model, and money is being made on the MLM activity of OneCoin.
Cost of membership is from 130 Euros to 5,000 Euros.
130 Euro package awards 1,000 tokens, 5,000 Euro package awards 60,000 tokens.
Tokens are valued at 0.115 Euros.
There has been one token split 2 weeks ago.
Mining began January 20, 2015.
As of today, 220,000 coins have been mined.
(Edit Jan 28 - 550,000 coins mined. Seems mining is rather rapid...)
OneCoin is closed source.
OneCoin is not on an exchange.
I believe mining ease is 1 coin/ 5 tokens.
I believe OneCoin is based out of Bulgaria.
I believe Nigel Allen, a principal in OneCoin, has a shady past, along with some other principal players.

What I don't know:

Is this considered pre-mining?
What does it mean in general as far as legitimacy etc if this is pre-mining?
How can tokens be assigned a value if it is not public or on an exchange?
Once OneCoin does go public, can it be viable as a bitcoin cryptocurrency?

I have also found out that OneCoin has a new policy that in the event of another token split, they will apply the split retroactively. In other words, even if you have used all your tokens for mining already, your previous tokens will be doubled and automatically added into your account. Sounds wrong to me...

Over all question: Is OneCoin a scamcoin?
guitarman61

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:26:01 PM

Many people are being paid to write articles like this. OneCoin owners are trustful. If you think is a scam don`t join,but you will regret like many did when they saw the bitcoin succces.

The article in question is from an MLM review site. They only look at whether the MLM model is sound or not. Your conspiracy theory brain is not very logical in suggesting that this MLM reviewer is on the dole of a rival coin. Rival coins must have lots of money to be able to pay off the entire universe....
tovarco

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:00:35 AM

I am not an IT person and I do have a few dollars into OneCoin.  I of course want it to succeed.  All these posts are great for me.  Yes anything can be a total scam.  I have been trying to figure out OneCoin. So pos or neg its all good for me to decide if I want to go further.

From what I have been presented OneCoin is not meant to take over Bitcoin.  That just does not make any sense.  I dont see it in the material.  From listening to Dr. Ruja she said she wants OC to be a top three cryptocurrency.  Maybe it was marketed wrong. Maybe you have an overzealous MLM guy that does not understand the concept.  So if people are focused on that......well that is nothing I focus on.

People will grant that bitcoin was the first horse out of the gate.  You can tweak the system cant you?    Bitcoin has its flaws yes?  It seems like everyone thinks that every CC has to be exactly like Bitcoin, as if it is the gold standard.  All crytpocurrencies...heck all currencies......need support and hype.  Look at the US dollar.  It is not backed by anything solid one can argue.  I thought that was a major part of CCs.....talking about them...saying they are great....showing people their uses. 

If you are getting your currency off the ground....it makes sense to me to control things in the beginning.  Ruja has said eventually it will be opened for mining.  In light of the Bitcoin openess problems....it makes sense to me.  She does talk about an auditor coming in. 

Yes first in usually benefits the most.  What is wrong with that?  Splits?  Yes...just like a stock....a format that works.  The early ins reap the benefits of taking that leap.  I dont see a problem there either. 

I know there are still many unknowns and yes I wish everything was 100% done like right now, but that is usually not how these things go.

Here is the latest presentation with the architect talking.  I would happily pay someone to advise me on this.   paypal9@netzero.net  if anyone would by chance have any interest.  Please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2M9UH3Pmpk
DLCseller

Activity: 308

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:54:16 AM

Please dont man.....I hate alt coins.Bitcoin will survive!
I repeat, BITCOIN WILL SURVIVE!!
DLCseller

Activity: 308

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:42:35 AM

Please dont man.....I hate alt coins.Bitcoin will survive!
I repeat, BITCOIN WILL SURVIVE!!

Onecoin is not a altcoin, it's a new development. Altcoin is btc with a little change. I know bitcoin will survive, but it will never be accepted by the finance departments around the world since it's hard to track and comes with a lot of crimes! Bitcoin will never die, it will just end up like on of the cryptocurrency that are used.

I hope Bitcoin will still be used by people.I dont want Bitcoin end up in the internet junkyard.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: