Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat  (Read 16948 times)
MultiDice (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:14:44 AM

MultiDice is changing direction. Due to lack of interest we are closing down DOGEcoin dice and DASHcoin dice sites and will be working to improve Bitcoin MultiDice. Please withdraw any DOGEcoin and DASHcoin balances. 

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:31:08 PM

MultiDice is changing direction. Due to lack of interest we are closing down DOGEcoin dice and DASHcoin dice sites and will be working to improve Bitcoin MultiDice. Please withdraw any DOGEcoin and DASHcoin balances. 

Yeah, it's a good decision, if you site lacks of traffic, doge and dash dice sites waste your money, you should be focus on bitcoin, but not altcoin because you don't have good traffic and large amount of players, don't be distraction by other coins.

My advice is to build a good btc dice site, when you have over 50 loyal players then run altcoin sites. Now you need to promote your site more, you are not active in this forum, so not many people know your site.
Sammal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:52:45 PM

I think Its a good idea to remove Those, But i think Btc / Doge / ltc are good To be FUll honest, But yeah Focusing on The bitcoin is the best way, ive been on the site Since 2014, and I happily support this, Due to the fair Owner, Nice theme, Fast rolls, and much much more

OT: I will come and play Some day :3

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

thats sad to hear, it was cool to see that you had a big variety of coins

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:17:53 PM

thats sad to hear, it was cool to see that you had a big variety of coins

Hey Multidice!
I always wish you huge traffic and millions of bets on your dice.

A huge plus for Multidice is that I know for sure you can trust that owner is a good man!
I also think that excluding altcoins is a good choice and I believe it's better.

Good luck!

WEBcreator

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:27:10 PM

A huge plus for Multidice is that I know for sure you can trust that owner is a good man!
I also think that excluding altcoins is a good choice and I believe it's better.

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:50:22 PM

cool

Cool cool cool. 

nice first post Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided

From my experience I know that I can trust Multidice owner as he helped me many times and it was when he wasn't Multidice owner yet Smiley

I know that his goal is to build something good and reliable. He is hard working man.  

Best regards.
WEBcreator

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:50:37 PM

How can you be so sure about the owner of multidice? do you know him personally roslinpl? Even if people had never had any issue with multidice but it is not a guarantee that the owner is trusted. Trust is not by vouching but it is gain after some time  Undecided Undecided

From my experience I know that I can trust Multidice owner as he helped me many times and it was when he wasn't Multidice owner yet Smiley

I know that his goal is to build something good and reliable. He is hard working man.  

Best regards.

I see so you know him personally but he is not very hard working because I dont see any promotions with the site. The site is like dead and this thread has no one commenting in it. I hope he make alot of promotions for the site. Alot of small sites are being sell now because they dont attract player  Undecided Undecided

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:59:23 PM

Best regards.

I see so you know him personally but he is not very hard working because I dont see any promotions with the site. The site is like dead and this thread has no one commenting in it. I hope he make alot of promotions for the site. Alot of small sites are being sell now because they dont attract player  Undecided Undecided

So far as I know he is working not only on a one project so yes he is a hard working man Smiley

Anyway it's hard to get an attention with a dice site those days.( it's hard to get an attention with any site Smiley )

Wish all best to Multidice!
MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:26:54 AM

Thanks guys. Please withdraw your DOGE and DASH balances.

We are considering re-designing our user interface to make it look and feel better for players. 

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:28:03 AM

Thanks guys. Please withdraw your DOGE and DASH balances.

We are considering re-designing our user interface to make it look and feel better for players. 

Hey,

I might help you with CSS/HTML designs. If you will need me - PM me Smiley

Have a great day!

Regards.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

I also can confirm that the owner MultiDice is a trustworthy person. He really wants to develop this website. it is not easy, but I believe that he can do that!

Good luck MultiDice!  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Droganson

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:16:13 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 11:49:34 PM by Droganson

All resolved. Helped the admin find out what was causing the issue. Nice guys!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 09:18:28 PM

I have a pending withdrawal of 0.165 btc or something like that. I would steer clear until this is resolved.

Can I ask from how long it is pending?
Droganson

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:37:31 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 11:49:51 PM by Droganson

All is resolved. Wonderful admins!
WEBcreator

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:34:50 AM

Over 24 hours and the admin has read my email regarding the withdrawal several times. Yesterday and today.

Let me explain the situation.

I deposit 0.13 and some change btc into the site and managed to increase it up to 0.16 and some change btc. I went to withdraw, but not right away and when I put in my withdrawal address and the amount to withdraw it said to refresh the page, so I refreshed it and my btc was gone. What happened? The withdrawal wasn't processed so did it get sent to manual processing or what? No answer from the admin although he was online on the site until I started asking questions.

Getting worried now!

Admin replied to my email. This might get resolved soon!

No response from the admin after my reply. Great. Gonna be waiting over 48 hours now! -_-

Got a response. Looks like they want to investigate exactly what happened which is understandable. I don't mind waiting. I'm glad I got that response. Now I can wait without worry.

Still waiting on my withdrawal unfortunately. They said it wouldn't take long, but I still have nothing. I guess tomorrow? I hope tomorrow. I hate delays!

2 days waiting is too long just for 0.16 withdrawal but Perhaps the owner is multidice is busy and if you read roslin post , he said that the owner is not working on one project only. Perhaps you will get your withdrawal soon enough   Undecided Undecided

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Droganson

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:39:02 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 11:50:21 PM by Droganson

Admins have lives too, you know? I'm not very patient, but all is good now. Love this site. Thank you!
MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

Over 24 hours and the admin has read my email regarding the withdrawal several times. Yesterday and today.

Let me explain the situation.

I deposit 0.13 and some change btc into the site and managed to increase it up to 0.16 and some change btc. I went to withdraw, but not right away and when I put in my withdrawal address and the amount to withdraw it said to refresh the page, so I refreshed it and my btc was gone. What happened? The withdrawal wasn't processed so did it get sent to manual processing or what? No answer from the admin although he was online on the site until I started asking questions.

Getting worried now!

Admin replied to my email. This might get resolved soon!

No response from the admin after my reply. Great. Gonna be waiting over 48 hours now! -_-

Got a response. Looks like they want to investigate exactly what happened which is understandable. I don't mind waiting. I'm glad I got that response. Now I can wait without worry.

Still waiting on my withdrawal unfortunately. They said it wouldn't take long, but I still have nothing. I guess tomorrow? I hope tomorrow. I hate delays!

2 days waiting is too long just for 0.16 withdrawal but Perhaps the owner is multidice is busy and if you read roslin post , he said that the owner is not working on one project only. Perhaps you will get your withdrawal soon enough   Undecided Undecided

Hoping for the best. Thanks for your response! What really irks me is that they sent me an email telling me not to worry and that they would get back to me shortly regarding what happened or the status of my withdrawal and that was over 6 hours ago. Why even bother telling me that if you're not actually going to get back to me? That is extremely poor customer service in my opinion. Don't lie to me. Just tell me what's going on and I'll accept it. I mean it's not like I have a choice. You've got my coins so yeah...

I have told you clearly in the first email to be patient because we need to investigate apparent error you reported. It's not easy as we need to replicate that error but we are unable to because everything is working as it should so it takes longer. Please be patient, I told you your BTC is safe, whatever the amount.

Btw, roslinpl mentioned I am working on different projects, what he meant really is what I do in the daytime eg. running my physical business.

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:19:58 PM

Admins have lives too, you know? I'm not very patient, but all is good now. Love this site. Thank you!

No worries glad everything is resolved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: