Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:13:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUARKBAR SUPPORTING LOCAL FOOD BANKS AND GIVES BOUNTY FOR CHARITY  (Read 2973 times)
shursight (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:15:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 07:59:48 PM by shursight

QUARKBAR HOLIDAY FOOD DRIVE

Quarkbar is doing its part during the holiday season to raise awareness to local food banks and charities and help the less fortunate all over the world.

We are asking everyone to donate to food banks and charities in your local communities and we will give you FREE QUARKBAR for doing it.

Donate to your local food bank. Take a senior citizen to dinner or support your church soup kitchen. Anything food related. Get creative and show us what you can do!

Its easy to do. You will help your local community and get some FREE QUARKBAR at the same time. Smiley

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation. Come back here  and give the details of your charitable act(what you did and what city and country you are from)  and provide us with your Quarkbar address and we will give you 100 QUARKBAR.

We are also giving prizes for people that do the most charitable acts until December 25 2014.

You can get some more information here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587457.new#new

HELP US FEED THE LESS FORTUNATE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

*UPDATE!*

If you share a photo of your donation we will give you a 50 QB BONUS! Smiley

One week left before Christmas! Donate to your food bank and get some free QUARKBAR!

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
cryptogator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

Good cause! Got my quarkbars. Thanks guys!
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:00:12 PM

No problem. Thanks for your support.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

Great cause!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
tencentcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation,is that because

thanksgiving day is coming ?

shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation,is that because

thanksgiving day is coming ?
There are a lot of people that go hungry during the holidays. There is a lot of attention given towards global charities but many times people don't realize that the charities in their own local communities get over looked.

We are just trying to raise awareness and get the crypto community to take a look in their back yards and support. A little can go a long way. Smiley

So if you can find it in your heart to take a little to your local food bank or maybe another food related charity we will give you some free quarkbar.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:18:27 PM

Here is another idea of a charitable act that counts. Yesterday I had to go to a funeral for my wife's mother. After the service her family decided to go eat at a buffet. Her aunt was there and wanted to go but was not able to afford it. So I told her not to worry about it and I would cover the cost for her. She was so grateful.

There are so many things that you can do to help people during this time of year.

Please come back here and let us know how you helped your community over the holidays.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:28:12 PM

Here is another idea of a charitable act that counts. Yesterday I had to go to a funeral for my wife's mother. After the service her family decided to go eat at a buffet. Her aunt was there and wanted to go but was not able to afford it. So I told her not to worry about it and I would cover the cost for her. She was so grateful.

There are so many things that you can do to help people during this time of year.

Please come back here and let us know how you helped your community over the holidays.

Even the smallest gesture can make a big difference

erwando

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:18:48 PM

Quarkbar is doing its part during the holiday season to raise awareness to local food banks and charities and help the less fortunate all over the world.

We are asking everyone to donate to food banks and charities in your local communities and we will give you FREE QUARKBAR for doing it.

Donate to your local food bank. Take a senior citizen to dinner or support your church soup kitchen. Anything food related. Get creative and show us what you can do!

Its easy to do. You will help your local community and get some FREE QUARKBAR at the same time. Smiley

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation. Come back here  and give the details of your charitable act(what you did and what city and country you are from)  and provide us with your Quarkbar address and we will give you 100 QUARKBAR.

We are also giving prizes for people that do the most charitable acts until December 25 2014.

wow, noble deed guys  Smiley

I give a food and some money for homeless yesterday, that qualify ?

QNCNee3b8M2DV6wtvmjuLXL3Q2v5J2Z7BV

God bless you  ^_^
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:07:27 AM

Thank you! Your quarkbar is sent Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
cryptogator

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:56:17 AM

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation. Come back here  and give the details of your charitable act(what you did and what city and country you are from)  and provide us with your Quarkbar address and we will give you 100 QUARKBAR.

I went to the grocery store today and there was people collecting for the food bank so I picked up a few things extra and gave them some soup and canned veggies.

If this qualifies here is my address again Qe3J7b9WtJXTJHakWEgz2sz4YrxNcqdBsn. I'm from USA.
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

I went to the grocery store today and there was people collecting for the food bank so I picked up a few things extra and gave them some soup and canned veggies.

If this qualifies here is my address again Qe3J7b9WtJXTJHakWEgz2sz4YrxNcqdBsn. I'm from USA.
Thank you! Smiley You 100 Quarkbar have been sent. You are very good to your community Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:39:06 PM

All you need to do is make a charitable food donation. Come back here  and give the details of your charitable act(what you did and what city and country you are from)  and provide us with your Quarkbar address and we will give you 100 QUARKBAR.

*UPDATE!*

We have updated the details of the QB food drive. if you share a photo you will get a bonus of 50QB! Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

I run a foodbank. Fed 100 mouths today.

Foodbanks exist by the grace of others willing to give. There is no support from the government. Our donations mainly come from churches and the occasional filantropist or civilian with a big heart. It's an ongoing rally for supplies.

So buy rice, buy pasta, buy canned goods but don't buy anything you wouldn't eat yourself.

I love this initiative and anyone participating and truly donating food can look themselves in the mirror and be proud of who they see.

shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 06:51:42 PM

Foodbanks exist by the grace of others willing to give. There is no support from the government. Our donations mainly come from churches and the occasional filantropist or civilian with a big heart. It's an ongoing rally for supplies.

So buy rice, buy pasta, buy canned goods but don't buy anything you wouldn't eat yourself.

I love this initiative and anyone participating and truly donating food can look themselves in the mirror and be proud of who they see.

It is people like you that make a difference. Thank you for everything you do! In the past, I have had to rely on the food bank in my hometown so I know the importance that food banks like yours bring to many less fortunate.

You were able to help 100 people today and tomorrow, who knows how many. Is it possible for you to provide a photo of your foodbank to show people here how important food banks are?

Thank You for all you do! Smiley

We are keeping track of all the places throughout the world that this topic is reaching so if you would tell us where you are from we would appreciate it very much.

PS: give us your quarkbar address and we will give you your bounty. Wink

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:27:02 PM

It is people like you that make a difference. Thank you for everything you do! In the past, I have had to rely on the food bank in my hometown so I know the importance that food banks like yours bring to many less fortunate.

You were able to help 100 people today and tomorrow, who knows how many. Is it possible for you to provide a photo of your foodbank to show people here how important food banks are?

We are keeping track of all the places throughout the world that this topic is reaching so if you would tell us where you are from we would appreciate it very much.

I'm not posting for a bounty, use it for others that donate food.

I will take a picture of the filled crates this weekend, most pics have people in it and are not meant for publication. I'm in the Netherlands.

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

I will take a picture of the filled crates this weekend, most pics have people in it and are not meant for publication. I'm in the Netherlands.

Good job! Smiley

shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

Thank you! It is nice to know that this topic is getting noticed by people all over the world. You provide a great service to your community! Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

*UPDATE!*

i am pleased to announce that since we began this global food drive campaign a week ago, our topic has been viewed over 700 times and we have had people from both North America and Europe show support for their local communities. Lets keep up the good work! Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
shursight (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:32:20 PM

*UPDATE!*

Watch this video to get an update on our progress  Smiley  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_WlHu8hJww

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++