Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Bot Developers  (Read 1410 times)
CryptyLabs (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

Hi!
CryptyLabs, LLC is working on their first product, CryptyBots. CryptyBots will be providing trading software, commonly known as bots. We are looking for a person who can fill the following position:
1. Software/bot trading developer

Best candidates will have experience in both trading as well as programming. Trading experience is a must.

Language: Javascript/Coffeescript

If you feel you are a fit, please send an email to HR@cryptybots.com.

Best,
CryptyLabs Team
Gazby

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:46:44 PM

Hello,

When I visited the site just now I got a directory index. Is there anything we could see to substantiate the "CryptsyLabs" name please?

Could you clarify what you mean by "trading experience" please? I've done work for (and am still working for) two coins, and have written several JS applications for each.

Cheers.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:04:47 AM

Would you accept a Java dev? I can use Oracle's Java Faces to make it a webapp.

CryptyLabs (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

Hello,

When I visited the site just now I got a directory index. Is there anything we could see to substantiate the "CryptsyLabs" name please?

Could you clarify what you mean by "trading experience" please? I've done work for (and am still working for) two coins, and have written several JS applications for each.

Cheers.

Hi,
CryptyLabs is simply the LLC, the parent company name of CryptyBots. If you tried to go to www.cryptybots.com at this moment, you would not find a live website. We have not launched yet.

Trading experience means experience trading with crypto currencies (or stocks/forex). We will be providing premiere automated trading software. Creating trading algorithms is part of the job.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or PM us.

Best,
CryptyBots Team
BitHttp

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

I have developed automatic trading of currencies with some bots of mine.

I also have a lot of experience with forex and know how to read the market and best monetize this. My only question is why we should join you? I have experience in multiple languages. I have also coded many things such as HTTPbots etc.
CryptyLabs (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

I have developed automatic trading of currencies with some bots of mine.

I also have a lot of experience with forex and know how to read the market and best monetize this. My only question is why we should join you? I have experience in multiple languages. I have also coded many things such as HTTPbots etc.

If you feel you have good bots created to offer or questions, then please, feel free to email us with your resume at HR@cryptybots.com.

Lastly, why should a developer join us? Mainly because if that developer gets brought on to the team they will have an entire company backing them in a very niched industry. We will also constantly be innovating and attempting to better automated trading.

Best,
CryptyBots Team
Gazby

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:52:43 PM

Hi,

You can find my for-hire posting here. If you think I could be of help please get in touch, I'm unsure whether or not i meet your requirements.

Cheers.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 09:16:25 AM

If you need a PHP dev, PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: