Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New E currency Exchange service providers in Clearnet !!  (Read 1682 times)
Dimitri1 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:49:09 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 10:08:59 AM by Dimitri1

Hello everyone!

We are a team of members who provides Exchange service for last few years. We currently purchase upto 40K Moneypak/PayPower per day.

We provide 70% Perfect Money/60% BTC for Moneypak/PayPower that you provide us. Means, you provide us $100 moneypak/PayPower and we will provide you $70 Perfect money/$60 BTC amount.

We are very serious about this business and are looking for long term business associates. If anyone is interested, please contact us on ICQ plus OTR.

Also, you can add us on

JID: dimitri@jabber.de

Please note: We are into this business for more than year now and we have deals with some of the well known MP dealers from Clearnet and Deepweb. We used to provide services in Deepweb previously and were only dedicated to Deepnet. However, we now want to expand our services to clearnet.

We are very sure that you will love our service once you have tried us. In return, we would ask you to post your reviews here for spreading our services to others.

If you have questions/queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you further.

Scammers: Please do not waste your and our time.

Kind Regards,
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamesPedley

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

I have messaged this guy and he is unwilling to use a escrow.
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:53:07 PM

Thank you for the post, I was going to update the thread anyway. See to be very frank, I am a very old vendor in exchanging market. I used to use third party Escrow in Deepweb. However, I have got scammed twice. Thereafter I do not use Escrow.

You can certainly do low denominations trade with me first and then increase per your wish.
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

60 percent for moneypak? What are you smoking on?

I am not smoking on anything..just trying to do business. I provide 60% BTC for MoneyPak or 70% PM.
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 08:52:07 PM by Cryptology

Hello Dimitri1. This type of deal doesn't seem to belong to the clearnet.

I hope you enjoy a little bit of humour here...

Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:24:20 PM

Hello Dimitri1. This type of deal doesn't seem to belong to the clearnet.

I hope you enjoy a little bit of humour here...

I appreciate your response "Cryptology" and definitely understand your concern. Let's just hope for the best!
Regards,
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:15:38 AM

Hello!

It's 9:08 PM EST, therefore, our business hours have closed. No more Exchanging today. Exchanging will start tomorrow at around 10:30 AM EST.

If you are interested in Exchange your MP/PayPower, please leave a message, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope to have a better day tomorrow!

Take care everyone..!!  Smiley

kind Regards,
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:55:32 AM

I honestly don' think this really matters. I don't think anyone in their right mind would accept the OP's offer/rates as they are significantly less then other convenient, ways for people to acquire bitcoin that are anonymous. Even if the OP was to use escrow the buyer would be getting scammed for at least 25% of their money as this is how much lower of a rate he is offering then what others can easily buy bitcoin at.

As far as the OP's concerns regarding getting scammed from escrow, I don't think they are valid as deep web sites tend to be much less secure from a trading point of view because deep web sites can be more easily faked, there are more attack vectors to attack either the site or the escrow provider, and it would be more difficult to tell that either has been hacked due to the anonymous nature of the deep web.

There are generally much more ways to link someone's identity to specific escrow providers and it is generally easier to tell when an escrow provider's account has been compromised. Yes, it should be said that a person's identity is not worth very much, however if/when someone scams if their identity can be obtained then criminal charges can be brought against them, plus they do have a certain value in their reputation which would disappear if they were to scam
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

Hello!
Apologies for the delay in responding.

I understand, that clearnet might require Escrow in order to prove the service provider as legit/verified. However, I am already into this business for a long time and am already a verified exchanger for BTC/PM in Bulk.

I do not mind providing references of our clients. Anyone who asks for proof, we are ready to provide. We will provide you with the details, you contact our clients along with our official Username and they can verify on our behalf.

We are already dealing with our clients and have always tried to stand upto our clients expectations. We like our clients happy and satisfied. As we know, if one of our client is happy, he might be able to help us expand our service and bring more clients.

In regards to your comment " I don't think anyone in their right mind would accept the OP's offer/rates as they are significantly less then other convenient, ways for people to acquire bitcoin that are anonymous." Well sorry to say, we already have number of happy clients with us. We are already dealing in the deepweb. We used to see that many people getting scammed over clearnet for Moneypak. Therefore, we thought it would be good to offer our service to clearnet as well.

We would definitely be happy to assist anyone who would like to use our service  and help them get their BTC/PM without getting scammed. However, those who do not want to deal, it's fine with us. Everyone has their own choice.

In regards to Escrow, even in Escrow people have their ways to scam, if you do not know the ways, I am sorry, I would like to inform you to search for more on internet.  

We sincerely apologize if this reply does not please you or it has offended you in anyway.

Kind Regards,
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:41:19 AM

It's closing time for today. We apologize to all whom we could not provide BTC. We have had some reserve. However, the reserve was all over today. We will restock our funds today (hopefully). As of now, we have Perfect Money to provide.

We will update as soon as we re open tomorrow during our business hours.

Once again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Take Care, see you all tomorrow!

Kind Regards,
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

Update: We are back with full Reserve of BTC/PM. If anyone interested, you can certainly contact us for further details.
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:13:37 AM

Hello Everyone, we now accept GreenDot Cash Reload too..Contact us if you are interested in dealing, we are always here to clarify your doubts/queries.

Kind Regards,
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

TomatoCage and Segvec, gave me negetive claiming that I am the owner of some scam site and my name is Gary Simon.

Please know: "TomatoCage and Segvec", I ain't any scammer and  neither am I the person who you claim I am..I don't even know who you both are, I never made any deals with you.

Please provide me with proof, what you are claiming. Coz, I don't care as I know it's not me.

In future, before giving any feedback, please atleast have the guts to talk with the user and confirm on the points you claim.

Regards,
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:18:06 AM

TomatoCage and Segvec,

Thank you for making the right decision and taking back the negatives that you had given me/my team.

If you have any doubts/queries about our service, I am always here to resolve your concerns for you.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind Regards,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: