Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) - NXTMINING - Because it is important to have options. lowest fees of all!  (Read 873 times)
cexylikepie (OP)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:13:22 PM

post copied from https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/(ann)-nxtmining-because-it-is-important-to-have-options-lowest-fees-of-all!/

Hello everyone! recently i have seen the popularity surge for a lot of different mining assets here on nxtforum, and i have particularly been interested in satoshi's assets since i like his business model and i think that i can compete with him and do it better.

Each NXTMINING will initially represent 1 qasic on ltcgear. there will only be 18250 assets sold, corresponding to 10 packs of http://ltcgear.com/product/asic-share1k83/

Satoshi's model of selling shares at 25 nxt initially has seemed to work very well so i will do that as well.

The dividends from ltcgear.com will be paid to me each week in BTC. I will convert these to NXT and redistribute to NXTMINING asset holders minus management fees which is going to be between 0% and 10%. most likely it will be around 5%.

These are of course lower than satoshi's fees and all multiplication shares will be able to cashed out as well.

These are 100% exchangeable with actual qasic shares on LTCGEAR.COM, but it will be a manual process. if you would like to cash out your asset then PM me and i will give you instructions.

IF LTCGEAR GOES DOWN I AM NOT REQUIRED TO PAY INVESTORS BACK, IF THERE IS A DELAY IN PAYMENT FROM LTCGEAR THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN PAYMENT FROM ME.

I will pay dividends within 24 hours of reciving BTC.

NXTMINING will be sold in batches in multiples of 1825 assets. If the current batch is sold out, just place a bid order at 25NXT, i already have the qasics for this batch

There is no dividend cut off time. if you own the asset when i send the dividend you get it, simple as that.

Asset issuer account
 NXT-JRRY-KVY4-R8WE-7CJMV

Asset Ticker
NXTMINING

Asset ID

THIS IS THE ONLY ASSET ID ALL OTHERS ARE FAKES!

This is the mining asset with the lowest fees on the market and is expected to rise. HA! I DID IT!

IF I EVER OWN ANY OF THIS ASSET I WILL HAVE BOUGHT IT ON THE OPEN MARKET. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS ASSET FROM MYSELF!

if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!
cexylikepie (OP)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

its much easier to sell an asset than qasic's on the site! the usually go up in value as well!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: