Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 40 ML NATAO CS-GAS (protection sprey)  (Read 892 times)
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:21:27 PM

Selling 40 ML NATO CS-GAS. great to have on you on a dark cold night Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Shipping from/to? Same reply to all your ads.

Sweden EU

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:39:41 PM

As someone who has been on the receiving end of many a CS-gas canister training sessions in the military, it's not a fun experience.  It's no joke if you want to stop a group of people quick.  Be careful with these on a windy day too, as the gas will carry for a long distance.  It almost hangs in the air sometimes.  Even on the outskirts of the cloud, people will feel the effects.

If I could get these shipped legally to the US, I would be all over it for SHTF.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:57:30 PM

As someone who has been on the receiving end of many a CS-gas canister training sessions in the military, it's not a fun experience.  It's no joke if you want to stop a group of people quick.  Be careful with these on a windy day too, as the gas will carry for a long distance.  It almost hangs in the air sometimes.  Even on the outskirts of the cloud, people will feel the effects.

If I could get these shipped legally to the US, I would be all over it for SHTF.

-Fuse

hey, that is true! these are no toys that you wanna prank your friends with! use only if necessary !
oh, CS is illegal in USA ?

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:11:22 PM

-Fuse

hey, that is true! these are no toys that you wanna prank your friends with! use only if necessary !

If these are the "pull the pin, and throw the canister" type of CS, I've never seen them for sale anywhere here.  If it's legal in the US, I might pick some up.  Cost with shipping to US?  Escrow?

Pictures of actual product?

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:13:25 PM

-Fuse

If these are the "pull the pin, and throw the canister" type of CS, I've never seen them for sale anywhere here.  If it's legal in the US, I might pick some up.  Cost with shipping to US?  Escrow?

Pictures of actual product?

-Fuse

these are the Sprey ones, i can get a picture. i sold my ''CS grandees'' a while back ago here locally.
i think shipping will be very cheap, Escrow is fine Smiley. will upload a picture soon!

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

I'm going to guess they are similar to http://www.klu.com/abwehrspray/cs-gas/cs-gas-american-style-nato-gruen-abwehrspray-40ml-cs-gas.  I don't know how I feel about being anywhere near this thing when it spews out the Chicken Soup of death.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:20:05 PM

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:21:01 PM

I'm going to guess they are similar to http://www.klu.com/abwehrspray/cs-gas/cs-gas-american-style-nato-gruen-abwehrspray-40ml-cs-gas.  I don't know how I feel about being anywhere near this thing when it spews out the Chicken Soup of death.

-Fuse

hehe, yeah that's them, only selling one cuz i bought to many and my girlfriend already got 5x hehe

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: