Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:14:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1% Player Edge games The Golden Egg - Sponsored by WorldAidCoin  (Read 4312 times)
MiningBattalion (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:53:24 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 01:38:07 PM by MiningBattalion

This is a post to introduce you to the charity focused game aimed towards helping the poor and in need but which will also give you good returns back financially.

Play by doing Good Deeds as a Samaritan

Right now you can join the game by buying a homeless person a burger/ sandwich and taking a selfie with them. This will give you 3 Bronze eggs and 2 Party eggs. This will then win you a value of 0.06 BTC winnings plus you will win 6 Party eggs. When you win 10 Party eggs in total you can cash it in for a Gold egg which will then win you 0.6 BTC.

So just by carrying out simple charitable acts that will change every month you can win yourself lots of BTC.

When you win 10 Party eggs this can be cashed in for 1 Gold egg which you can then play with. so you can play and win for free if you have the time to help people.

Play for big Returns

For those of you who just want to make money with ought doing tasks you can buy the bronze, Gold and Platinum eggs and get straight in the big time game. A mathematical break down of the game is here
http://ltcgeartalk.net/index.php?topic=220.msg2658#new

All profits from the game go to WorldAidCoin and we have fed lots of homeless/ hungry people and ready to go international and not just in the UK

Risk Limitation with your BITCOIN
Lets just say your eggs are stuck on the table and you don't want to play then we will refund your BTC in WAC and if you wait 6 months we will double the value of your initial investment. Yes there is still a risk WAC will have no value but we have a dedicated core team of Guardians that are working on good causes and if the WAC value is nothing then it truly does mean that the world is doomed to failure.

Visual explanations:

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:57:16 PM

I vouch for this game I am also a Guardian of World Aid coin. I have been involved in soup kitchens and we are doing great. Also I help out with the moderation of the game with other Guardians.

To peel or not to peel.
sweetiepie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:10:51 PM

Hello whats with the app when will it start paying? I am getting good at it now hehe
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

Hello whats with the app when will it start paying? I am getting good at it now hehe

the game have already started and you can play it now.
ShintoshiBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

Where can I download the app?
Seketsuna

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:40:56 PM

Where can I download the app?

thegoldenegg.co is a browser game if you're referring to the mini-game its this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.microsoul.ponz
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:14:27 PM

normally i wouldn't play this type of game but since all eggs (deposited btc/placed eggs) are insured by world aid coin it's pretty awesome
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

The ponz game will start paying out in 2 days. The high score table is now in the final test when it is emailed tomorrow. Check here https://thegoldenegg.co/daily for when prizes will start!

To peel or not to peel.
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:53:46 PM

Anyone tried it? can you give us some reviews, toughts? Is it worth anything? Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Seketsuna

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Anyone tried it? can you give us some reviews, toughts? Is it worth anything? Cheesy

I'm playing with my winnings right now, just waiting for those eggs to crash and win XD
bitkate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

I'm playing with my winnings right now, just waiting for those eggs to crash and win XD

only waiting egg crash and winning? how about risk lose my money ?

Seketsuna

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:34:19 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 11:55:32 PM by Seketsuna

only waiting egg crash and winning? how about risk lose my money ?

everybody wins here at some point but my advice is still invest at your own risk!
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:24:01 AM

I'm playing this Smiley I have already ROI, and now waiting on tables to be filled for pure profit.

If you need a sign up sponsor, please use mine. I will help you along the way and give you some tips Smiley

https://thegoldenegg.co/users/miffman?d8500e187

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BMiner2014

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:02:10 PM

Strange but funny game. I don't recommend spend a lot of money to it, but for the small amount it's the interesting daily event Smiley
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:24:19 PM

Come on over a play the golden egg game!

This game is pretty awesome and fun!  May take some time to get eggs back, but the more you put out there the more you can win!!  It is a pretty fun game...come over and get in on the fun!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

It's a fun game and there is not much to it.  You just sit around and wait.  In the meantime, your money that is used in the game is funding soup kitchens and other cool events by being used as backing for WorldAidCoin. 

Plus, the maths involved are pretty fun, too.  That is, of course, unless you don't understand maths  Huh Cry .  Fortunately, I've helped to break this down for you already!  See http://ltcgeartalk.net/index.php?topic=220.msg2658#new

Around to help when I can as are most anyone else. 

I kindly ask that you use my referral link, https://thegoldenegg.co/users/complexring?d31c905f5, for doing all that work on the analysis.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:36:50 PM

This looks like a really interesting game... I'm all for helping those less fortunate.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

good luck with it ! excellent idea !
tw79

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:15:22 PM

I've been playing the game for a few weeks now, and have already made a little money. Of course, I reinvested my winnings, but hope to someday make enough to warrant a "Happy Dance!"

Enjoy it,
tw79
smartguyinthailand

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:39:41 AM

Sup dudes. I been playing a month now and its getting better bny the day. I am laid on the beach in Thailand having a long island icetea. WAC/ the golden egg will be my income for a the next 6 months. For the game I put in 2 BTC and I have cashed out 3 BTC so far its quality I am getting all the back packers here to sign up haha
Also waiting for my visa to Cambodia and will get WAC involved over there Smiley
Catch you in the game chat Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: