Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN:Providence, Pier launching January 14th!  (Read 6344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Providence PR (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

I have not studied much of Ripple. Providence is a very ambitious project. I think on the lines of Ethereum or even more. Good luck with the project! When will you have more updates for us?

Explain how you can take on Ethereum.

Jared just did a very informative interview yesterday for Denver Bitcoin Center that should be published soon.  

Realistically, one of the major problems with Ethereum is while their focus on the platform itself is necessary for the project to be built, their overall strategy puts the onus of developing the economic infrastructure on the app developers; where as Providence has a plan to create intrinsic value within the market place by giving access to real stock exchanges and real insurance.  This concerted effort at establishing not only the code infrastructure, but actual economic infrastructure creates an environment more conducive to the success of a small business than Ethereum.  Decentralized Autonomous Organizations and businesses getting into crypto will have better access to complimentary markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:28:49 PM

Here is an interview with Jared from Bitcoinist:

"Touting several services (which are listed below), and an angle that only helps Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, Providence may be a one stop shop that you were looking for. The pictures below are some of the projects Providence is working on, and will only benefit Providence and the end user.

1.       What is Providence Solutions?

Providence is a next generation financial services provider.

2.       What services do you offer?

Providence offers multiple products. Currently we have a currency exchange, stock exchange, p2p credit, and p2p insurance platform built. Were planning on developing a reputation engine over the coming months. The expected launch dates for our platforms can be seen on our site: https://providence.solutions

3.       Instead of improving on other services, you decided to start your own. Why?

A favorite saying of mine, is “build the better mouse trap”. We got rid of the mouse trap, and created a permanent solution. Utilizing Ripple Trade, our products allow users to use our services with any currency. We even have the ability to accept fiat currencies built in.

For example, “John” could purchase shares in company “x” with Litecoin, and company “x” would receive compensation in their preferred currency, say Bitcoin. In addition, we are the most complete provider on the market. We also merged social media with finance. You can now follow your favorite investors, and follow their trades on the market. You can invite your facebook friends, or linkedin connections, chat with other traders and much more. Our products are the most complete financial tools the world has ever seen.

4.       How did Providence come about?

Providence came through the collaborative efforts of myself and Jared Mimms. Jared started developing Providence’s platforms well over a year ago, under the name PeerCover. Jared and I met over 4 months ago, and realized that we work well together. Thats how Providence came to be.

5.       How do you feel Providence will impact the cryptocurrency world?

Providence offers financial products that were otherwise not available to the crypto-currency industry. Since we are able to cross trade any currency through Ripple Trade, all crypto-currencies will benefit from us, not just Bitcoin.

It also greatly increases the liquidity of our markets. Our insurance platform offers a service unheard of, even in the fiat world. Providence’s suite of platforms enable every man, woman, and child to earn a passive income. Providence will not only impact the crypto-currency industry, but will change the world of financial services.

6.       How did you get into Bitcoin?

I first discovered Bitcoin in 2012, immediately after hearing about it I read everything I could find on it, and purchased a few. Its been amazing watching the industry get to where it is today.

7.       How is Providence in its current stages?

Currently were preparing our products for v1.0 launches, we completed Beta market tests last year. Were also in the process of raising funds from angel investors in order to hire more developers and purchase dedicated hosting hardware.

8.       What can we expect in the future?

Were going to be working on creating a decentral reputation engine for Android and iOS. Were also working on building decentralized Internet “random access operation” computing, more information is available on this at www.webmata.org. Finally, were working on developing a contract client.
Photo Source: Providence
For more information: https://providence.solutions/"
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

Good or bad, we all remember Peercover.

Who's your banking partner?

Peercover was a valuable first step in executing the Providence project.  Peercover will play a major role in the ecosystem, as providing insurance is a necessary element to establishing a safe environment to foster new enterprises.  If you read through the business plan here, you will see a plan for phased construction so that we do not make the same mistakes as Ethereum and fail to deliver anything in an attempt to deliver everything.  More detailed information about partners can be found in the long form business plan.

Dear Providence PR;

This looks like an interesting project and I'm happy to see real business get involved with BTC. However I am concerned to see that AcoinL.L.C (Matt) who works for you is making posts like this one in my own business' thread, or this one or this one, among others -- but the last one in particular because he seems to be going after someone who posted their businss certificate. There are a couple of real, Federally Incorporated businesses just like yours behind KPS, and I am beginning to wonder if Matt's posts are part of some kind of Corporate Agenda to discredit startups who have not gone through your (consulting service?). Far fetched I know, but I am struggling to understand what the reason is behind Matt making so many negative comments on other startups could be. Can you comment on whether or not these posts were made as an employee or associate of Providence or if they were made on his own? Thanks.
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:08:26 AM

Good or bad, we all remember Peercover.

Who's your banking partner?

Peercover was a valuable first step in executing the Providence project.  Peercover will play a major role in the ecosystem, as providing insurance is a necessary element to establishing a safe environment to foster new enterprises.  If you read through the business plan here, you will see a plan for phased construction so that we do not make the same mistakes as Ethereum and fail to deliver anything in an attempt to deliver everything.  More detailed information about partners can be found in the long form business plan.

Dear Providence PR;

This looks like an interesting project and I'm happy to see real business get involved with BTC. However I am concerned to see that AcoinL.L.C (Matt) who works for you is making posts like this one in my own business' thread, or this one or this one, among others -- but the last one in particular because he seems to be going after someone who posted their businss certificate. There are a couple of real, Federally Incorporated businesses just like yours behind KPS, and I am beginning to wonder if Matt's posts are part of some kind of Corporate Agenda to discredit startups who have not gone through your (consulting service?). Far fetched I know, but I am struggling to understand what the reason is behind Matt making so many negative comments on other startups could be. Can you comment on whether or not these posts were made as an employee or associate of Providence or if they were made on his own? Thanks.

Unless it is in the context of this thread, from the Providence PR account, or directly related to the topic of Providence, I assume nothing to do with that account was done directly "for" Providence, and further, I am not really sure what you are saying he is doing.  We are not doing a consulting service, and are building a platform for enterprises to have the tools to grow.  You can read the business plan here: https://providence.solutions/ProvidenceBusinessPlan.pdf
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:43:14 PM

Should be some new articles coming out about Providence this week!
datz

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:35:40 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 07:59:31 AM by datz

Providence has enacted Regulation S to enable unaccredited investment from non U.S. citizens over Ripple.

Our Intentions

Introduction Letter

Business Plan

Deck

bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:05:52 AM

you will see a plan for phased construction so that we do not make the same mistakes as Ethereum and fail to deliver anything

what's going on everyone going after Ethereum??! Yesterday was the Bitcoin foundation badmouthing them now you guys.

Personally I really like the Ethereum concept and hope they get their situation figured out.  I think it's bad that they aren't getting the proper time they need to deliver their project, but a lot of Ethereum investors are clearly upset.  I think it would be unwise to not learn from their mistakes, as even Vitalik has acknowledged he miscalculated the market response.

in other words... expect a massive dumping in the first few days. the question is will they survive this or will it continue to bleed until it dies?!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:09:46 AM

I have not studied much of Ripple. Providence is a very ambitious project. I think on the lines of Ethereum or even more. Good luck with the project! When will you have more updates for us?

Explain how you can take on Ethereum.

I don't think it's wise to build anything on top of Ripple for the moment. Jed has stated there are major flaws that can't be fixed/ Jed is working hard with his entire team on solving this. I would wait a couple of months and wait the new updated Stellar code and build on top of that.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
datz

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:36:06 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 02:01:49 AM by datz

I don't think it's wise to build anything on top of Ripple for the moment. Jed has stated there are major flaws that can't be fixed/ Jed is working hard with his entire team on solving this. I would wait a couple of months and wait the new updated Stellar code and build on top of that.

We already have pushed applications on the protocol to great success. I was a member of the rippled git pre open source invited by Jed himself. Jed created value by bringing together a team and extolling a vision. That is how he escaped from Mt. Gox. He received compensation for that value in XRP. Jed did not push code in the rippled git. He did not belong as CTO or any position. Stanford tried to capture too much value. Granted, they did produce value with the SJCL cryptographic library they have been compensated for. I personally created 100X the value of Stanford by architecting contract schemas and the new web. They attempted to domesticate me and force me into their business school to capture my value. I declined.

If Ripple blew up tomorrow, a few individuals would control the world economy. This is why Jed and his team forked. However, the Stellar fork won't work since it produces a value disparity. Although the distribution of Stellar seems fair, y-combinator companies and Paul Graham have positioned themselves to turn Stellar into a business. Furthermore, Stellar takes away compensation from real developers who created real value. The existence of the Stellar protocol produces confusion and inefficiency. The forking of the Stellar protocol happened as a symbol of the inefficiencies of its existence.

We are a special operations company that has produced technologies to limit centralized control on that protocol. We are the first individual independent enterprise enabling group. We can capture the value the wrong people stole and redistribute it to the right channels. We do not assign titles, we are all partners. This is why you need to support us and fund us. We can bring freedom and ensure proper value distribution.

Furthermore, we have made a pledge ensuring decentralization. Join us and attain freedom.

Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:11:13 AM

Press Release in Cryptobiz Magazine:

http://cryptobizmagazine.com/providence-announces-revolutionary-software-suite/

Providence Announces Revolutionary Software Suite
Dec 13, 2014CBMPress Releases, Software0
California, December 11, 2014 — The Providence team is proud to announce the forthcoming package of software tools that aims to accelerate the evolution of the financial tech sector. They have planned a phased release of five programs that will work together to create the network necessary to sustain an enterprise. The team has closely studied the global economic landscape, and they have refined their tools to make starting and sustaining a business fair and accessible for everyone. To achieve this monumental task, the team has been strategic about their planning, and are ready to release their next wave of software.

Providence is bringing power to the Individual Independent Enterprise. Providence is a project developed during the last 1.5 years by Jared Mimms and is built through Ripple. They aim to shake up the financial sector by empowering people in a way that is not yet possible in the current financial system. Providence consists of five components:

Pier — a simple, easy to use asset and currency exchange, featuring over 2500 markets and 50 different currencies

Pecunia — the stock exchange that is built over the Ripple protocol

Paladin — a decentralized, stylized social rating system that utilizes the Ripple Protocol

Peercover — a P2P insurance platform that enables existing insurance brokers to be their own bosses

Pilgrim — a simple mobile application and API enabling contract credit that will work with Providence, the contract client

“Providence will allow people to create their own self-sustaining enterprises limited by their own creativity and salesmanship. This means anyone can raise funds, anyone can invest capital, and the system enables regulatory streamlined open investment. We sincerely declare our intentions to produce economic freedom worldwide and enable the decentralized web. We value every individual as a vital part of a greater whole. As such, every individual deserves the opportunity to enterprise. ”

~Jared Mimms~

Since 2008, private investment in fintech has risen to nearly $3 billion per year globally, on track to reach $8 billion per year by 2018. With a relatively small market to cover, the Providence team has plans to grab up to 50% of the cryptocurrency-exchange market share while it is in the booming stages. The Providence program suite will go much further than just simple token exchanges and eventually will consist of an expansive set of financial tools. The team hopes the Providence client will level the playing field for the smaller enterprises looking to make a bigger impact, and enable large enterprises to be more efficient. The CEO and lead coder, Jared Mimms, has his sights set on changing the global financial industry for the better.

Providence has publicly declared their intentions with their mission statement and business plan. You can read more about the project and learn about the coming fintech revolution by following the links:

Business Plan: https://providence.solutions/ProvidenceBusinessPlan.pdf

Providence Site: https://providence.solutions/

Mission Statement: https://providence.solutions/ProvidenceIntentions.pdf

For Direct Inquiries contact Matthew Neumeier at: matthew@providence.solutions
For Telephone inquiries call: (312)-952-1495
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:59:34 PM

Article about Providence in CryptoBiz Magazine (page 33):

http://cryptobizmagazine.com/crypto-biz-magazine-issue-07-december-2014/
Alex_crypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:32:27 AM

Why are there 5 parts? Seems like 1 is more than enough to have some enormous goals.

How will Peercover be improved from before?
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:03:49 PM

Why are there 5 parts? Seems like 1 is more than enough to have some enormous goals.

How will Peercover be improved from before?

There are 5 parts to reduce the risk of failure by spreading the revenue model.  Also, having individual tools that focus on their respective market makes for much more effective use of interfaces and information distribution.  Effective decentralization on the back end, with Providence having the capacity to access all the tools in one interface if desired.

Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/providence-building-a-new-economy/

“Providence will allow people to create their own self-sustaining enterprises limited by their own creativity and salesmanship. This means anyone can raise funds, anyone can invest capital, and the system enables regulatory streamlined open investment.” – Jared Mimms, CEO and lead coder at Providence

The Bitcoin Industry has seen a raft of economic tools released recently. Ethereum created quite the stir earlier this year, with its smart contract platform. Mimms is a great supporter of the Ethereum project, but believes there is an alternative approach that can better service small businesses and their future success.

“Providence has a plan to create intrinsic value within the market place by giving access to real stock exchanges and real insurance.  This concerted effort at establishing not only the code infrastructure, but actual economic infrastructure creates an environment more conducive to the success of a small business than Ethereum.  Decentralized Autonomous Organizations and businesses getting into crypto will have better access to complimentary markets.”

– Mimms

Private investment in FinTech, states a recent press release by Providence, has risen from $3 billion in 2008 and is on track to $8 billion in 2018. Providence is hoping to acquire 50% of the crypto-exchange market, and allow a low barrier of entry and the tools for smaller businesses to enter.

“The team hopes the Providence client will level the playing field for the smaller enterprises looking to make a bigger impact, and enable large enterprises to be more efficient. The CEO and lead coder, Jared Mimms, has his sights set on changing the global financial industry for the better.” States the recent Providence Press Release.

Mimms has been in the industry for some time, testing the market with Peercover, “In the short history of Peercover we have offered many innovative proofs of concept, and along the way have achieved some success.” explains Mimms, “We integrated a stock exchange, launched peer-to-peer insurance, spearheaded a new credit protocol at source, and invented turing complete contracts and autonomous corporations.”

Peercover was closed in June this year, with an announcement by Mimms stating, “The company is not currently positioned for success and we are unable to pay the server bills from the little revenue that we are generating.” Mimms claims a lack of funding, and specifically that funds were “frozen by our enemies in Google Wallet." Mimms continued in the announcement, “We plan to fragment the technologies we have built and spin off separate applications.”

In line with this plan Providence has added four additional projects to facilitate the enterprising ecosystem. These additional projects will consist of; Pier, an asset and currency exchange; Pecunia, a stock exchange built on the Ripple protocol; Paladin, a social rating system utilizing the Ripple Protocol and Pilgrim which is the mobile application and API providing contract credit that will work with Providence.

“With the Peercover trials we pioneered voting schemas [and] we have transitioned to decentralized formats beginning with Paladin, giving partners (Providence users) power. We have the technical means to ensure all Providence aficionados are revenue sharing partners in life.”

Mimms is confident in their decision to build on the Ripple platform, “We already have pushed applications on the protocol to great success.” There are specific reasons as to why Providence have chosen Ripple.

“Right now we, as a species, require a consensus ledger P2P financial framework for technical reasons regardless of the politics. Ripple can handle 1000 transactions per second on current hardware. The decentralized exchange and tokenization of three dimensionally backed assets as well as many lesser known features of the protocol requisite our serious financial suite.”- Mimms

Providence will be offering a direct public offering (DPO) in the next six to eight months. Until then, the project will be privately funded, with 20% of the company available. Providence will accept non-accredited foreign investors, so long as they comply with local laws. On the 9th December, Providence announced they had enacted Regulation S enabling unaccredited US investment over Ripple. "Providence is offering 1/5th of total shares, 4,000,000, over the ripple protocol" Mimms explains, "We have created a one click method if you hold SnapSwap or Bitstamp USD. Please see the redemption site for more information."

“Currently our society forces centralized education and employments that trap intelligences, producing inefficiency in the application of talent and ability to worldwide endeavors. Providence produces absolute freedom in ability to stretch individual salesmanship and creativity to the limits of value production. Providence is the first truly reap what you sow economy.”

– Mimms
Alex_crypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:10:53 AM

whats this pledge about?
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:12:08 PM

whats this pledge about?

At the core, the Pledge asserts that Providence aims to enhance the global financial tech industry through its actions.   

Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:49:38 PM

Click to see the Providence trailer!

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

I am not an accredited investor but would be interested in investing $3-$5k or so. I have looked at your business plan and have read about Jared Mimms. Decentralized stock exchanges like Pier really have a place. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of scalability of Counterparty and the fact that a few thousand transactions there could cripple the system.

Sorry, were only accepting investment from accredited investors at the moment. If you are a non-us resident you may qualify through reg S (http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-7505.htm). Pier is our currency exchange, Pecunia is our securities exchange Wink

Thanks for your support, we appreciate it!

Happy Holidays
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:01:34 PM

Providence is pleased to announce the launch of https://pledger.club! Pledger Club is a e-signature tool that allows users to cryptographically prove their signatures. Pledger Club is the first decentralized application to use unique per request middleware.

Features:
New Pledges: create new pledges that contain a legal statement or reference a document (HTML enabled)
Open Pledges: URL unique pledges enable both privacy and ease of signature
Share Pledges: share pledges over twitter
My Pledges: list and review pledges you have created or signed
Export Signatures to CSV (for creator)
https://i.imgur.com/Oh23nQM.png
https://i.imgur.com/hto7pct.png
https://i.imgur.com/JMFgbQT.png
https://i.imgur.com/YJw1Z1q.png
https://i.imgur.com/fsXvQil.png
https://i.imgur.com/rMCI32N.png
https://i.imgur.com/okZzlP2.png

Signature exports, signatures, new pledges, and my pledges retrieval costs are detailed here: https://pledger.club/ripple.txt

Pledge on!
Providence PR (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:27:16 PM

Were proud to announce https://Provichat.com, the decentralized messaging board!

https://i.imgur.com/2w3qTfK.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/bOKduXu.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/RDiv9FI.png?1

Providence is also pleased to announce the launch of Pier, Pier is the docking station onto Ripple.  Pier launches on January 14th, 2015

On launch, you can visit Pier at https://Pier.Exchange

https://i.imgur.com/vYJvzZt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0fBK1k3.png

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: