Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! - 4x 7970 --- [ 16x Sapphire Toxic 5850 + 1 x Intel Core i7-3960X ]  (Read 6251 times)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:12:36 AM

didnt you guys find out where some of the other scammers live ?
just curious what has ever been done to them... besides bad mouth them on the forums ?

shameless plug..  I will buy bad debts / assist in collecting from scammers in Australia =)

Some idiot from Germany got doxed and was about to get arrested before he suddenly decided to return all the BTC and blame everything on his roommate. Can't remember the thread though.

Arrested for WHAT ?

Surely not for the stolen BTC ... nobody recognizes them anyway.

"Crybaby : mom, he stole my imaginary money !
Police : Stop trolling noob !"

Can't remember, but apparently it was serious enough for him ti do a 180 and return the money.

How much were they talking about ?

I find this hard to believe, still ... shakaru took $20K and nobody did a damn thing !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:39:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64012.0

Hmm sounds familiar.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bulanula

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:57:38 AM

WOW. I actually remember that Dexter guy with his cool rack of cards with LED dummy plugs and industrial AC setup !

I also remember the Powercoiner guy selling like 35 5830 cards !

But ... there is a difference here mate.

The guys paid with wire transfer so they could trace him to his real information.

If they would have paid with BTC I doubt they would have had anything back.

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:39:42 PM

That is true, you do need some proof that you sent funds to the person you are accusing. Not as if wire transfers are the only way to do that but it is easier for the police to work with since it is something they deal with semi-regularly.

Definitely depends on the country, the US is very locale specific in how the police would deal with complaints. Where as some Asian countries have actually been vocal about the willingness to use police action over digital property crimes.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

bulanula

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:00:28 PM

That is true, you do need some proof that you sent funds to the person you are accusing. Not as if wire transfers are the only way to do that but it is easier for the police to work with since it is something they deal with semi-regularly.

Definitely depends on the country, the US is very locale specific in how the police would deal with complaints. Where as some Asian countries have actually been vocal about the willingness to use police action over digital property crimes.

Exactly. Please show me an example where BTC has been stolen and somebody prosecuted for that.

This would show BTC is legitimate or starting to be accepted by the "world".

The guy accepted wire transfer then fails to deliver = no wonder he gets jail.

Why has shakaru scammer not had any problems whatsoever ?

Maybe he is such a good guy and everybody loved him ? Or maybe nobody can do a damn thing to BTC hackers / scammers unless BTC is legalised.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:47:01 PM

Exactly. So there's absolutely no reason not to release his dox. Sylkyx has absolutely nothing to worry about!

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 04:49:31 PM

Last Active:  Today at 03:31:49 PM

Are you going to repay the coins?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:50:46 PM

Exactly. So there's absolutely no reason not to release his dox. Sylkyx has absolutely nothing to worry about!

*grins evily*

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:52:12 PM

He probably just hasn't checked on this thread because he's not subscribed.

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:10:50 PM

Wow, this one really turned into a shit storm. Fuck that, put his info all up in this thread.

It's a kid? Get a hold of his parents. Fracken sata cable, wow, this was a way to lie to his parents I bet, to make it seem he sent off what was supposedly to be purchased?

This is a big bowl of spaghetti, all messed up.

That's why I posted in the kids request loan thread, stating, so you may close this thread and he replied with, yes you may < that was odd.

Scumbag twerps. I wouldn't care how old ya are, I'd beat the breaks of the kid and serve my time.

You just don't do this shit.

Edit:
BTC is the best tool for Nigerian scammers like me.

Are you serious?
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

Are you serious?

I'm sorry, have you met bulanula?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:16:24 PM

Are you serious?

Sorta seen him around holding some guys 25btc, so I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:26:13 PM

Are you serious?

Sorta seen him around holding some guys 25btc, so I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic.

He is being sarcastic. He did the guy wrong in some respects but due to the lack of a tag that is in between scammer and maybe one for 'unethical', he got the full out scammer tag. He is still very pissed, and maybe rightly so in some way. He should still just send the guy his change back and move on with being a "highly moral, respected, super cool forum guy' imho. ;p

But, he is definitly not in the caliber as these dudes pulling the multi-account, confidence scams...

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:51:48 AM

Exactly. Please show me an example where BTC has been stolen and somebody prosecuted for that.

This would show BTC is legitimate or starting to be accepted by the "world".

The guy accepted wire transfer then fails to deliver = no wonder he gets jail.

Why has shakaru scammer not had any problems whatsoever ?

Maybe he is such a good guy and everybody loved him ? Or maybe nobody can do a damn thing to BTC hackers / scammers unless BTC is legalised.

You can sue for breach of contract and the lost value and consequential damages as well as the value of the item. There are things that are sold or traded that are not money. Especially art and real estate and securities where no real cash trades hands, only digital codes or rights or certificates. You could even claim fraud and possible go for treble damages in small claims court and easily win a judgement, or get police involved.
AzN1337c0d3r

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:42:42 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2012, 04:06:51 AM by AzN1337c0d3r

Coins have been confirmed received.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:54:59 PM

Somewhere out there, there's a poor guy who is still waiting on his SATA cable due to this honest mistake.

bulanula

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:23:27 PM

Are you serious?

He is being sarcastic. He did the guy wrong in some respects but due to the lack of a tag that is in between scammer and maybe one for 'unethical', he got the full out scammer tag. He is still very pissed, and maybe rightly so in some way. He should still just send the guy his change back and move on with being a "highly moral, respected, super cool forum guy' imho. ;p

But, he is definitly not in the caliber as these dudes pulling the multi-account, confidence scams...

Exactly. I need to up my game it seems Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: