Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can dox people for you.  (Read 1023 times)
Supraman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:58:17 AM

This is not your average joe service. I have been into doxing for years, I know every bit of information there is to know about the art. I can do anything and everything you need.

I don't have any set prices. Oh, and I should mention now, I don't go first or use your friends as escrow. You go first. Don't like my prices? Don't use my service. Talk to me on here if you need anything.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:03:16 AM

This is not your average joe service. I have been into doxing for years, I know every bit of information there is to know about the art. I can do anything and everything you need.

I don't have any set prices. Oh, and I should mention now, I don't go first or use your friends as escrow. You go first. Don't like my prices? Don't use my service. Talk to me on here if you need anything.

I don't go first or use your friends as escrow

You would't use reputable escrows for any kind of deal? Roll Eyes

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Supraman (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:15:01 AM

Reputable on the Internet means nothing. Anyone can scam. To me trust is not green numbers under your name. Don't agree? Don't use my service.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:19:05 AM

Do not send the OP any coins directly.  Use a trusted third party escrow, at least until he proves he is legit and not just another scam account (takes literally a few seconds to create them).

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

Reputable on the Internet means nothing. Anyone can scam. To me trust is not green numbers under your name. Don't agree? Don't use my service.
No, but you can get something else instead of greed. It's red*.

Since you're a smart guy and you can dox people, explain your logic to me?

Newbie with 12-13 posts, claims he can dox people, not accepting reputable escrows because "trust" on the internet means nothing.

Why the hell should I trust you to "get" someone's dox? Smiley
How does your service work exactly?

You have one shot*.

Do not send the OP any coins directly.  Use a trusted third party escrow, at least until he proves he is legit and not just another scam account (takes literally a few seconds to create them).

I wanna play a bit before I flag him Grin

Supraman (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:24:35 AM

Red numbers under my name mean nothing but red numbers. If you want to know how my service works, I use my brain, that is all. Why should you trust me? Don't, you obviously don't. Why should someone else trust me? Because they want someone doxed.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:42:43 AM

*eats popcorn*

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:55:50 AM

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:59:56 AM

Red numbers under my name mean nothing but red numbers. If you want to know how my service works, I use my brain, that is all. Why should you trust me? Don't, you obviously don't. Why should someone else trust me? Because they want someone doxed.

This guy is making fun of your DOXing skills. DOX him.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:13:38 AM

Op, with attitude like that you are not really have many clients I suppose. So you are saying that you do not trust anybody? So why someone should trust you?
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

Op, with attitude like that you are not really have many clients I suppose. So you are saying that you do not trust anybody? So why someone should trust you?

I'd assume everyone knows about you, your in a video game for crying out loud!  Wink Grin Grin

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:29:10 PM

I don't agree, be extremely cautious with this user.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:00:27 PM

Dox people in the scam accusations, and you might be rewarded people who have lost a lot of money.

calci

Activity: 168

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:01:54 PM

Since you are a newbie account, maybe you are better off creating a new account and starting the Doxing service.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:05:15 PM

Any newbie asking for you to send the coins first without escrow is going to scam you.

Legit dudes at least try to build a reputation in the beginning,
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:06:49 PM

You should advertise your services on threads of gambling sites that ran away with the funds.
They have a lot of information on those threads, and you might be able to use that in doxxing the owners.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:16:49 PM

If you can dox Satoshi Nakamoto I am sending it upfront.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:25:43 PM

Hey!

Interesting service. 
I suggest for you if you want to advertise your service and prove your skills you should dox Satoshi Nakamoto as a free service.
Then you will have a lot of orders as people will see that you and your skills are real PRO.

Kind regards.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:34:33 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:45:02 PM by Buffer Overflow

Well you should at least give away some free samples to show off your skills.

Let's see if you can dox me? You should at least be able to obtain my email address.

Ready, steady, go.

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

Tell us more!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: