Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for potential partner/representative for BITCOIN related STARTUP  (Read 591 times)
Millionairedog (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:35:32 AM

I am planning for a startup(Software development that mainly focuses on Websites/wordpress/Mobile Apps/SEO/SMM at the moment) that will accept BITCOIN along with fiat. Since I am a strong believer of bitcoin, so it will be our priority for payment system. Beside this I do have few idea on startup related to bitcoin and on mobile apps too.
 About myself, I am a developer, experienced for more than 7 years in wordpress and iPhone apps development. And I also do have a team of highly professional Programmers and engineers  specialized in WORDPRESS, MOBILE APPS( iOS/Android), WEBSITES,E-COMMERCE.So I can assure a quality work and at a competitive  price.
But I dont have team of sales/marketing and honestly I  am not good at sales/marketing part so I am looking for a business partner or representative who wants to work on profit sharing basis; ideally someone  who is a Business Development professional preferably with experience(or confident/enthusiastics) in Website/Wordpress/E-Commerce/Mobile Apps  business (Sales and Marketing).

SERVICES(in details) that I can deliver :
 WordPress Development :
 theming , plugin development , community websites , eCommerce ( WooCommerce ) , customization , custom-themes , debugging , optimization , and many more

Responsive Design :
 graphics , web layouts , responsive HTML / CSS , PSD conversion , Twitter Bootstrap , and many more

Mobile Development :
 geo-location based applications , utility , social network , education , and many more

And other services like SEO, Social Media marketing, Web Hosting

So in short, I can develop any services mentioned above  and need a partner or someone wants to work with me who is good at IT BDO/marketing/sales and assure jobs/projects.

If you have any suggestion or better deal that benefits both of us than please do not hesitate to  PM me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: