Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:27:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HouseMonkey coin, 90% POW 10% ICO. Monkey-see, Monkey-do family app. ESCROW ICO  (Read 4544 times)
HouseMonkey (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:49:21 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:06:41 PM by HouseMonkey

https://i.imgur.com/McGxLY2.jpg

House Monkey is designed to bring your ENTIRE family (the tribe) together to organize, schedule and complete everyday chores (like making a bed) AND home maintenance tasks (like changing air filters).

https://i.imgur.com/ZiYpK3P.png
https://i.imgur.com/we7DKXK.png

House Monkey tells you when, how and why completing each chore and task is important!

Why House Monkey is important for families:
Most family experts believe that requiring your children to do chores is beneficial (see below for benefits of chores), but we also believe in the principle of Monkey see- Monkey do! They are more apt to pitch in when they see you actively participating in chores and doing even more (the home maintenance tasks they are too young to do)!

How House Monkey is UNIQUE:
We incorporate THREE things that are really different…..

1. NEW TECHNOLOGY......Allowing the content from your app to update the content on your family members devices, so you can easily interact with the members of your tribe!
•   Assign & track tasks to other users
•   Share tasks/responsibilities & integrate multiple users

Notice on the mock-up below, the ability to complete a task (which was on your individual list) can be re-assigned right from this app! No more looking up information on one app then copying or retyping that information in a text or email to another family member. We will eliminate the extra frustrating steps you need to take today to get "ordinary" things done around your house.

https://i.imgur.com/KB58ROT.png

2. Monkey See- Monkey Do: the “how-to do it” feature specifically designed for YOUR home.

Build your own “Do It Yourself” video and photo library.

Pass along the skills, knowledge & experiences to complete chores and tasks in whole new way with greater consistency.  Capture yourself or someone else actually doing the chore or task in YOUR house right from your mobile device.
Houses a photo gallery of images (invoices, receipts, service contracts, business card) really whatever picture you need!

https://i.imgur.com/YcAj5t7.png

3. Optional Rewards!

If you decide to use rewards…..
- You decide the reward
- You decide the number of banana’s needed to get the reward, AND
- You opt how to reward

1. As a tribe: Does your family want a puppy, dinner in their favorite restaurant, or a camping weekend?    Talk to them, encourage family excitement and vote on what you want to do as a tribe! Everyone will be excited chip in around the house and earn a family reward!

2. As an individual: You can set individual rewards for each specific member of your family. (i.e, their allowance, a new shirt, a video game, ability to stay out a little later) whatever you and that child (or spouse) agrees to!

“Paying” or rewarding your family depends on your families beliefs and values.  So if you don’t want to incorporate rewards, don’t use this feature at all, but know you can use it at any time!  The bottom line is you decide the best way to reward your tribe, if at all!

https://i.imgur.com/XvjrJ9z.png

House Monkey features help you manage your house more efficiently:

Maintain an accurate history:
• Notifications & reminders about chores/tasks due, overdue, and upcoming
• Build “shopping lists” for chores & tasks
• Associate vendors & service providers with home maintenance tasks

Organize and manage key information for your house:
• Organize & files key photos, videos & manuals for chores and home maintenance tasks
• Track commonly purchased items with images, bar codes & QR codes
• Maintain contact information for your preferred vendors
• Store electronic copies of user manuals, service contracts, & warranties

Develop reports:
• Overall home maintenance history
• Individual status of members in your household:
     o Chores & tasks due, upcoming, and completed by person
     o Banana’s earned by individual or by tribe
• Inventory/ supplies on hand for
     o Seasonal tasks
     o Hazard preparation
• Vendor directory
• Cost reports

House Monkey will be integrated to cloud-based, password protected website to:
•   Simplify first time population of data for your house
•   Provide easy account management (profile data, multiple users, adding new tribe members)
•   Help you easily scanning in new contracts, warranties etc.

The last (but most important) feature is it HAS to be easy to use.  We own a business & have 4 kids, a new puppy, and volunteer!  so if we can't do it quickly and easily, we don't use it!  Therefore our goal is to ENSURE that busy families can use House Monkey with ease!

Who is House Monkey for?
AS PARENTS, WE DEFINITELY THINK WE NEED THIS APP… we lead a crazy life… we have four very active kids aged 6-11, we own a very small business (so the good news for your investment is we have built apps before) and, and we own a house! There is so much to balance and the house is on the losing end of that list.
Nothing was worse than having a dryer break right after our twins were born and we couldn’t find the warranty
OR
When the air conditioner broke in the middle of the summer because of lack of maintenance.
We’ve tried Microsoft Outlook, we’ve tried adding house tasks to calendars on the wall....see that wall behind us on the video...that calendar and reward system is REAL! (way too much work to maintain)!  We even tried another home maintenance app- and all of these solutions have their limitations. So we want this app!

We NEED this app…….Are you busy parents who need it too?

CHILDREN NEED THIS APP
Yes, our kids have chores.  A while back we read something that said kids consistently need 3 types of age appropriate chores to become self- sufficient, responsible and HAPPY adults.  The 3 types are chores are:
1. To take care of themselves (ages 2 and older)
2. To be part of the household (ages 4 and older)
3. To be part of the community (ages 8 and older)

We plan on making it easy for you by breaking down chores into age appropriate selections for you to pick from and assign to your tribe members!
For the littlest members who don't yet own mobile devices, you can always have them press the "complete" button on your device to reap the benefits and see their contributions to their family!

Top 10 Benefits of Chores
- Help kids feel they belong. Chores help kids feel like an important part of the family.
- Kids contribute to the home.  As children feel like they’re contributing in some way, they begin to develop and build pride.
- Build self-esteem
- Teach kids responsibility
- Children discover the value of cooperation
- Demonstrate the importance of taking care of personal items and one’s home
- Keep kids busy and out of trouble
- Facilitate physical development
- Provide learning experiences
- Introduce children to the world of work

According to the NASP (National Association of School Psychologists), "Accomplishment of chores are especially important because they teach basic domestic "survival skills" that will help children successfully and competently live separately from their parents when that time comes".

Who else?
New homeowners (with or without kids) who want the ease of organizing and managing all the home maintenance tasks in one place.

Who else?Huh?  You tell us!

COINS SPECS AND ICO

Ticker: HMC
Algo: FRESH
Maximum coins: 10M
ICO: 1M

There will be a 10% ICO holding out of a maximum of 10 millions monkeys which will be sold at 0.00008 per coin which will last 30 days.

The POW satge will start as soon as ICO ends. the coin is unmder devlopment and all wallets will be released with source code included, also after ending of ICO.

The following address is the funding wallet for the ICO: 17eX1kS8LvVP1qpAKnJpxS3SzS84ZVNJUN

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi guys,

I'm redsn0w and I'm providing an escrow service*  for the HouseMonkey coin project (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880706.0).

This is the ICO address : 17eX1kS8LvVP1qpAKnJpxS3SzS84ZVNJUN

*1% of fee,

Cheers,
redsn0w

02-12-2014
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.1.6
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUfZT6AAoJECQNASzkL4DP0PUH/ReOeSDUfJyuc2lVDivmWbQ/
wSCTldf6yvYCFxL45GyaGCkfyNsKgKEpNNfqTslMA26CLF49LuwzK5NNJ3FeXfwH
91vNHHFVg2smT0LaNIQRAdH1XWbXPY+uw3Mu5KiXe2AHJw4QkxXW96T37tRqEmpE
voI5bK89ASSH93X1OJI226MWpebbpzN011CYLJweNTFWxqPliI1bcHR9CqzCcMHI
oQal9LdHcIjCtv1xg6NXKUG1c0aqYZ2RsNe+JazUroTtVVGvgVDae2V/Gpp5QmYM
WlU8TAUjfs1Uwrjw3tMDK5Eom9Yc7G6p7QNFocoe1+USqkkqYEbaSwj9Ma8zf1c=
=S8a/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

All applications sales will have 30% deducted and used to buy HMC to keep the price at a healthy postion.

How will we use the funding?

We are asking for 20K because we are using $10k of our own funding...because again....we need this app!

FUNDING BREAKDOWN

Apple App Development - $15k
Website development - $10k
Marketing Materials - $1500
Online Marketing - $3500

What will funds be used for ?

First, we will build the android version of the app which will be on sale for on google play store for $2.49 and will get much attention once we reach toward Apple App developments.

Next, we will work toward our long term vision: House Monkey will be the first app / web platform inspiring a lifestyle that combines the new (efficiency of technology) with the old (family interactions, discussions, & everyone pitching in) so you can get ordinary tasks out of the way, leaving you time to have more fun with your family!
We call this a Monkey Tribe Lifestyle!

Additional funding will allows us to do lots of things that will continue to build and foster the Monkey Tribe Lifestyle (like additional apps that will work in conjunction with this app to continually bring your family together and manage even more everyday "stuff") AND bring you more value for House Monkey: like finding partners who may offer you coupons when you need to purchase an item to maintain your home!
We can’t share it all now, but know that more will be revealed with extra funding!

In Summary…Our goal is to change the way technology is used by creating something different! House Monkey is really different because it offers the option of bringing the tribe living in your house closer together by working toward common goals and by helping you complete chores and tasks when you don’t know how.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HouseMonkeycoin

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1088-HWC

https://i.imgur.com/McGxLY2.jpg
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:50:42 AM

i like Fresh algo
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:51:45 AM

Looks funny Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
HouseMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:56:22 AM

Looks funny Smiley

Monkeys are always funny Wink
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:37:37 AM

I think you might need to beef up the argument for the app to be backed by a cryptocurrency because atm that rationale is a bit weak. The list of benefits accruing from merely using the app appears to be largely independent of the implementation, acting to reduce the apparent relevance/appropriateness of a cryptocurrency component.

More pointedly, what specific features accrue from the app being based on a cryptocurrency rather than, say, one of the conventional “social reward” systems?

All applications sales will have 30% deducted and used to buy HMC to keep the price at a healthy postion.
FUNDING BREAKDOWN
Online Marketing - $3500

Have you developed a spec for the website that enables you to be confident that $10k will be adequate to cover development? Also, I don't see any budgetary provision for website maintenance or for logistics of coin operations, is this perhaps just a reporting oversight or maybe these costs are bundled into one of the other totals?

Cheers

Graham
overvalued

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:45:22 AM

all ICO coins are scams or shitcoins.

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:50:19 AM

ICO 8k sat  Huh
no thanks  Grin

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

HouseMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

I think you might need to beef up the argument for the app to be backed by a cryptocurrency because atm that rationale is a bit weak. The list of benefits accruing from merely using the app appears to be largely independent of the implementation, acting to reduce the apparent relevance/appropriateness of a cryptocurrency component.

More pointedly, what specific features accrue from the app being based on a cryptocurrency rather than, say, one of the conventional “social reward” systems?

FUNDING BREAKDOWN
Online Marketing - $3500

Have you developed a spec for the website that enables you to be confident that $10k will be adequate to cover development? Also, I don't see any budgetary provision for website maintenance or for logistics of coin operations, is this perhaps just a reporting oversight or maybe these costs are bundled into one of the other totals?

Cheers

Graham

Hi Graham,

As seen and explained the app will reward monkey points for each user that completes a task. If we meet funding for this project over time our sales revenue will be used towards upgrades and are looking into the possability of HMC rewards for users who complete task/chores.

The $10k website development funds will be used to maintain all aspects needed towards running the website.

Thanks

Monkey

MEED

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:54:42 AM

If there will be 100% buyback as in DarkSwift http://darkswift.icohive.com/ count me in.
MEED

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:58:18 AM

If there will be 100% buyback as in DarkSwift http://darkswift.icohive.com/ count me in.

That looked like more of an attempt to promote another coin ICO thats happening.

Nah - I never invested in it. But i love the concept and would gladly invest if there will be trusted escrow.
HouseMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:59:18 AM

ICO 8k sat  Huh
no thanks  Grin

Hi,
we have put this price as this would meet our funding costs. As stated in the OP 30% of all app sales will be used to purchase HMC to keep a steady market price,

EDIT: or much higher price over time depending on app sales
MEED

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:00:49 AM

ICO 8k sat  Huh
no thanks  Grin

Hi,
we have put this price as this would meet our funding costs. As stated in the OP 30% of all app sales will be used to purchase HMC to keep a steady market price,

Who is your escrow?

Also partial payments would be great. And partial payments will make you run for your money. I'm okay throwing few bitcoins in something that will guarantee either immidiate profits, or at least steady development.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:01:05 AM

That looked like more of an attempt to promote another coin ICO thats happening.

Nah - I never invested in it. But i love the concept and would gladly invest if there will be trusted escrow.

Well it seems risky. Only 3 investors have invested the 3 big values. Most likely the coin dev himself, to show some action.
MEED

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:05:19 AM

Well it seems risky. Only 3 investors have invested the 3 big values. Most likely the coin dev himself, to show some action.

I just want to see if the buyback will actually happen. They promise that right after ICO ends they will initiate 7 days of buyback where all coins could be returned to the dev for 100% refund (Dev then gets whatever was not refunded). If this buyback will be legit then exchange price will not drop under the ICO price within 7 days at very least so people can sell their bags with profits in best case. And worse case - coins can be refunded without loss if there will be no action on the exchange during buyback. The problem is I don't really trust this ICOHive thing - but if it is legit - that can be huge.
HouseMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:12:49 AM

ICO 8k sat  Huh
no thanks  Grin

Hi,

Who is your escrow?

Also partial payments would be great. And make you run for your money. I'm okay throwing few bitcoins in something that will guarantee either immidiate profits, or at least steady development.

The plans are to make this our number one priority ( apart from my kids Smiley

We feel this app has huge potential and can only grow bigger, we are dedicated to this and want to make it happen. @8k satoshi i think this price is reasonable giving that money from sales will be put back into the market to sustain price. the more apps that sell the more money going into the market  which would lead to big profits for every investor.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:31:48 AM

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi guys,

I'm redsn0w and I'm providing an escrow service*  for the HouseMonkey coin project (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880706.0).

This is the ICO address : 17eX1kS8LvVP1qpAKnJpxS3SzS84ZVNJUN

*1% of fee,

Cheers,
redsn0w

02-12-2014
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.1.6
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUfZT6AAoJECQNASzkL4DP0PUH/ReOeSDUfJyuc2lVDivmWbQ/
wSCTldf6yvYCFxL45GyaGCkfyNsKgKEpNNfqTslMA26CLF49LuwzK5NNJ3FeXfwH
91vNHHFVg2smT0LaNIQRAdH1XWbXPY+uw3Mu5KiXe2AHJw4QkxXW96T37tRqEmpE
voI5bK89ASSH93X1OJI226MWpebbpzN011CYLJweNTFWxqPliI1bcHR9CqzCcMHI