Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --NEEDED-- BITCOIN ATM DEV  (Read 926 times)
bitcoinmuseum (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:38:06 AM

So, I need to discuss a few things with a Bitcoin ATM developer. Lamassu bitcoin ATM software is open source on github. So could that be used for the nuts and bolts with slight modification to the interface for branding purposes? And how easily/much would it cost for the the bi-directional function to be added like robocoin has, and lamassu is currently working on?... I think there is a serious hole in the market that needs to be filled. Maybe it has already, but Lamassus are 12,000 for the full package, and robocoin is obviously like 20K. So I would be looking at the 7-8K range to undercut everyone, but still return a quality product and a good profit for wholesale. Or maybe these exist already. Insight?
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:42:10 PM

So I would be looking at the 7-8K range to undercut everyone, but still return a quality product and a good profit for wholesale. Or maybe these exist already. Insight?
You havent done any homework.  You can't just pick an arbitary value and say you will build it for that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZuJ8wvcNE
bitcoinmuseum (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:44:44 AM

So I would be looking at the 7-8K range to undercut everyone, but still return a quality product and a good profit for wholesale. Or maybe these exist already. Insight?
You havent done any homework.  You can't just pick an arbitary value and say you will build it for that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZuJ8wvcNE

Its already built, and is ready to ship for X dollars. Now I need a dev for the software. What more homework is there?
guildmaster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:02:04 AM

Just head over to http://bitcoinatm360.com/ and hit Terry up and he will hook you with an ATM plan man.  He's great

BTC
bitcoinmuseum (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:12:41 AM

Just head over to http://bitcoinatm360.com/ and hit Terry up and he will hook you with an ATM plan man.  He's great

BTC

Oh, well it looks like they have  a bi-directional for 5K. So that kind of kills my market. Though it is a pretty ugly machine imo. Lamassu is just so overpriced at 12K, so they need to be undercut. Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: