Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 05:46:13 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin trading partners in the DFW area  (Read 602 times)
cylon56

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:00:14 PM

I'm looking for dependable sellers that I can buy large amounts from on a weekly basis for cash. You can see my at the link below or contact me through the forum if you prefer. I also sell bitcoins for cash in person or online cash deposit.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/cylon5/
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ntm124

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:47:28 AM

If u accept the rate at 2% we might work out st.

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
cylon56

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:01:39 PM

If u accept the rate at 2% we might work out st.

I'll message you my email.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.