Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Address / Wallet Watcher - Blockonomics  (Read 25705 times)
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:33:35 PM

Most users wanted to try our product without signing up, so we have added few features to enhance privacy :

• You can login as guest. You guest user session cookie is valid for 7 days
  • You can relogin using ur unique guestuser id by setting password of ur choice
  • If you are concerned about address privacy. You are free to add multiple address to mask any knowledge of address onwership. We allow upto 20 addresses 

- Cheers

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

We had minor issues with orphan blocks last few days . Fixed now
Thanks all for your patience !

btcspry

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:45:54 PM

This looks absolutely great!  Good for you guys.  My only suggestion is to add the option of a BIP32 HD wallet [via master public key] (for us electrum users who want to watch our wallets easily online).  Other than that, it looks absolutely great!
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:54:15 AM

Registered on the site but when trying to log in I keep on getting message that the emailid is incorrect.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:55:52 AM

Registered on the site but when trying to log in I keep on getting message that the emailid is incorrect.

Please pm me your email id and I will have a look

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:01:28 AM

You can also use the forgot password link on home page to reset your password

RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:10:17 AM

Not to worry, just made use of the gmail login and that worked.

Just a note though, I registered making use of two different addresses and in both cases the registration went through and I received the mails and followed the links and in both cases received the emailid is incorrect error. So not sure whether its something my side and or on the site.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:13:18 AM

Not to worry, just made use of the gmail login and that worked.

Just a note though, I registered making use of two different addresses and in both cases the registration went through and I received the mails and followed the links and in both cases received the emailid is incorrect error. So not sure whether its something my side and or on the site.

Thanks ! I think you found a bug  Smiley . Your password maybe be having some special characters it didn't encode properly on POST. I will try to reproduce and fix.

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:29:39 AM

This looks absolutely great!  Good for you guys.  My only suggestion is to add the option of a BIP32 HD wallet [via master public key] (for us electrum users who want to watch our wallets easily online).  Other than that, it looks absolutely great!

Thanks for the suggestion ! My understanding of BIP32 wallets is not very good. Just to clarify, so the user will enter his MPK and say suppose an index 50 and the system will generate all his 50 public addresses and monitor them, right ?

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:23:52 AM

Thanks for the suggestion ! My understanding of BIP32 wallets is not very good. Just to clarify, so the user will enter his MPK and say suppose an index 50 and the system will generate all his 50 public addresses and monitor them, right ?

See https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0032.mediawiki. You will generate public keys using xpub key(extended public key). Eg:- xpub6CUGRUonZSQ4TWtTMmzXdrXDtypWKiKrhko4egpiMZbpiaQL2jkwSB1icqYh2cfDfVxdx4df189 oLKnC5fSwqPfgyP3hooxujYzAu3fDVmz

Electrum uses m/0/<n> for receiving addresses and  m/1/<n> for change addresses. (Source: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/36955/what-bip32-derivation-path-does-electrum-use)

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:23:40 AM

Service had a major update . Introducing first time in bitcoin

Instant Search

Now you can search and view aggregate balance/txs of your addresses on the fly without pressing search button

We had minor disruptions last week due to spam txs in mempool and other backend issues.  We apologize for these issues. These issues have now been addressed and you should enjoy a fast and uninterrupted service.

Thanks again for using blockonomics and supporting us

meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:07:16 AM

Your innovation have some similar features like ak111in here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121072.0 in my conclusion both of your have exposed our bitcoin transactions to the public nothing is anonymous again.
But I must mention that both of you have done a good job.

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:22:48 PM

Your innovation have some similar features like ak111in here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121072.0 in my conclusion both of your have exposed our bitcoin transactions to the public nothing is anonymous again.
But I must mention that both of you have done a good job.

Don't worry mate . Everyone knows bitcoin transactions are not anonymous

btcxindia

Activity: 126

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Indian techies ( IITians & IIITians not SCALAS) are in to Blockchain technology; good news.All the best for your future endeavours.

Btcxindia
btcxindia

Activity: 126

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:31:41 PM

Service had a major update . Introducing first time in bitcoin

Instant Search

Now you can search and view aggregate balance/txs of your addresses on the fly without pressing search button

We had minor disruptions last week due to spam txs in mempool and other backend issues.  We apologize for these issues. These issues have now been addressed and you should enjoy a fast and uninterrupted service.

Thanks again for using blockonomics and supporting us

http://www.coinnewsasia.com/blockonomics-co-brings-instant-search-to-bitcoin/

Btcxindia
heretolearn

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:10:52 AM

How much seed funding dis this (or such projects) receive ?
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:47:19 PM

Added support for searching extended public key . You can Try this https://www.blockonomics.co/#/search?q=xpub6BfKpqjTwvH21wJGWEfxLppb8sU7C6FJge2kWb9315oP4ZVqCXG29cdUtkyu7YQhHyfA5nt63nzcNZHYmqXYHDxYo8mm1Xq1dAC7YtodwUR . You can search many xpubs together ,  xpubs / bitcoin addresses together, be crazy !

I have tested using mycelium and electrum wallets.

We need your help for testing xpub search  Smiley .  Feel free to test it and report bugs. Two most innovative/critical bugs (judged by me) will get a bounty of 0.01BTC

Thanks everyone for helping us out (special thanks to Muhammed Zakir for help on this)
- Cheers , Go Satoshi !

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 12:07:42 PM

Added support for searching extended public key . You can Try this https://www.blockonomics.co/#/search?q=xpub6BfKpqjTwvH21wJGWEfxLppb8sU7C6FJge2kWb9315oP4ZVqCXG29cdUtkyu7YQhHyfA5nt63nzcNZHYmqXYHDxYo8mm1Xq1dAC7YtodwUR . You can search many xpubs together ,  xpubs / bitcoin addresses together, be crazy !

I have tested using mycelium and electrum wallets.

We need your help for testing xpub search  Smiley .  Feel free to test it and report bugs. Two most innovative/critical bugs (judged by me) will get a bounty of 0.01BTC

Thanks everyone for helping us out (special thanks to Muhammed Zakir for help on this)
- Cheers , Go Satoshi !

Did a small testing and it seems to work well! IMHO, its better not to show any address if an xpub entered is not used (yet).

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:49:44 AM

Added support for searching vanity addresses

Try it out !

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:42:03 PM

I like your project, android app with qr scanner would be a good point

Agreed.

Also, is support for xpub planned for? It works for search, but not in the watcher.

Basically I'm looking for something like the below, but with multiple xpub capability.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alarmred.bitcoinbalance&hl=en

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: