Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING STARBUCKS EGIFT TUTORIAL  (Read 1753 times)
motjemi (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:30:11 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 05:04:35 PM by motjemi

Buying the tut for Starbucks egifts to obtain $1000s per day like sofia26 and other sellers. Willing to pay anywhere from $500-$700 for a team viewer session and escrow through localbitcoins.com or a trusted escrow provider here or you show the tutorial first
loveone

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:34:12 PM

I did not sell him, because there is competition  Grin Grin Grin
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:23:46 PM

I did not sell him, because there is competition  Grin Grin Grin
What is the amount you would sell it for? You're better off selling it people would rather buy from sofia26 than you
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

Bump
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:27:34 PM

Still buying
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:38:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 07:06:00 PM by Bitcoins101

1. Open incognito mode. You're safe now.
2. Google "buy stolen credit card numbers".
3. Click on the first good link and make sure to pay via a secure and verifiable payment method, like your personal bank or PayPal account.
4. Go to Starbucks.com and buy e-gift cards with the credit card numbers.
5. ???
6. Profit.

MEGA BONUS 8x multiplier: Do this all from Starbucks WiFi, specifically the hotspots where you have to sign in via your real identity.
MEGA BONUS 32x multipler: Use these stolen credit card numbers to pay off your newly increased income taxes.

You can send the $700 to the address in my profile. If you insist on using Teamviewer for some reason, I'd be more than happy to install malware on your computer for you. Hope I helped.

apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:22:09 PM

3. Click on the first good link and make sure to pay via a secure and verifiable payment method, like your personal bank or PayPal account.
5. Huh
6. Profit.

MEGA BONUS 8x multiplier: Do this all from Starbucks WiFi, specifically the hotspots where you have to sign in via your real identity.
MEGA BONUS 32x multipler: Use these stolen credit card numbers to pay off your newly increased income taxes.

You can send the $700 to the address in my profile. If you insist on using Teamviewer for some reason, I'd be more than happy to install malware on your computer for you. Hope I helped.
This is awesome!

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

Lol I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work. Would prefer tutoring from sofia26 or someone else similar
loveone

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

5. Huh
6. Profit.

I can not use a credit card ...haha
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:17:21 PM

5. Huh
6. Profit.

I can not use a credit card ...haha
Why don't you sell the tut now since you have negative trust?  Roll Eyes
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:22:03 PM

Lol I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work. Would prefer tutoring from sofia26 or someone else similar

In his and his customers world they're legal so he won't have a "tutorial" for you.
motjemi (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:25:55 PM

Pretty sure it's some bug with the site as I found this: http://www.jokerdarkknight.info/2014/10/tut-egift-starbuck-ccn.html?m=1
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:33:01 AM

Pretty sure it's some bug with the site as I found this: http://www.jokerdarkknight.info/2014/10/tut-egift-starbuck-ccn.html?m=1

Credit card fraud is not a "bug". It's a crime and you will be legally punished.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: