Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Telegram or Discord ? Where would you like more to receive my predictions
Telegram - 21 (63.6%)
Discord - 6 (18.2%)
Both - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 361 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔ 454K VIEWS REACHED!!! 8 YEARS ALREADY ON FORUM  (Read 455053 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 6679

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 06:24:17 AM

Truth about Joka
He just post some random shitty tips
he have no knowlege
he just want to earn some shitty 0.01 btc from the premium tips
he just say 4/4 premium pics won..what is the proof?
no proof lol coz no one buys it
I lost 4 times following joka pics of which 1 was premium
so it's better to use your own mind and bet yourself and if you lose then u can say it's by you instead of following this joka pics who is himself a joke Grin

hey bro you need reed remember that this is gambling and sometimes you win sometimes you lose
you are really strasted out for your losses and you can keep blaming me,go find another thread please
Lol for your info all the losses i got from your tips i recovered them by trading better you stop your fake business here -_-

Gambler who bet with unexpected amount to lose is stupid by itself.
Do not blame others!! for me I expected to lose less than 0.02 then I bet only 0.001 - 0.005 per time if lost more than 0.02 just stop it take some rest. This is why we have smart gambler and stupid gambler.

~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:25:57 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege
so it's better to use your own mind and bet yourself and if you lose then u can say it's by you instead of following this joka pics who is himself a joke Grin

hey bro you need reed remember that this is gambling and sometimes you win sometimes you lose
you are really strasted out for your losses and you can keep blaming me,go find another thread please
Lol for your info all the losses i got from your tips i recovered them by trading better you stop your fake business here -_-
it is our choice to follow or not his picks, if you lose then dont blame anyone But blame yourself instead because there is no one who forced you to follow anyone's picks and bet for it. You just look like a crying baby
lol go on follow him and lose i am not stopping u idiot
I am just making people aware of the truth
instead of buying premium tips from him follow yourself or favorites coz Joca tips are useless! Grin
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:32:07 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

it is our choice to follow or not his picks, if you lose then dont blame anyone But blame yourself instead because there is no one who forced you to follow anyone's picks and bet for it. You just look like a crying baby
instead of buying premium tips from him follow yourself or favorites coz Joca tips are useless! Grin

Who said i will follow anyone? You are the idiot here coming back crying if you lose. My advice to you is dont follow anyone if you cant stop yourself crying when you lose
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:39:42 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

Who said i will follow anyone? You are the idiot here coming back crying if you lose. My advice to you is dont follow anyone if you cant stop yourself crying when you lose
lol you r cying and arguing like an idiot here i just told people my views it doesn't mean i m cring lol..
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:56:50 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

yes this really gambling especially football everything can happen I had ever bought premium tips on facebook fanpage, worth 100 Euros. but still lost
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:00:14 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

lol you r cying and arguing like an idiot here i just told people my views it doesn't mean i m cring lol..
it looks like someone frustrated at having lost bitcoin is big enough, because it has been betting tips from Joca. I think it is a natural thing. any risk on their own responsibility.
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:05:08 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

It really looks like you are. If you are not, why bother coming back just to tell us about your losses?
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:10:51 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

It really looks like you are. If you are not, why bother coming back just to tell us about your losses?
i wish u had eyes yo read my post correctly lol
i am not telling about my losses i am telling the fact that it's good to lose by yourself instead of following someone's else tips and that too from joca who doesn't have any proof if his premium pics even win..he just write 4/4 premium pics were killer lol
So people should not waste thier coins on joca's tips(it's just my views Grin)
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:14:29 AM

I think you should simply leave this thread.
So far it has been good to exchange different points of view regarding some bets.
If you don't see it that why just leave.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:23:39 AM

I think you should simply leave this thread.
So far it has been good to exchange different points of view regarding some bets.
If you don't see it that why just leave.
Yeaaah right, for it to be simple if you do not like it please leave it this thread Smiley
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:25:59 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

This actually is an option. I myself have always followed the tips of Joca but not all of the tips that I am sure I simply chose in accordance with my feeling

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:02:21 AM

You guys got it wrong and this guy made a good point. I called this yesterday yet no one pay attention

4/4 picks won!!!

There is no proof to this because you never provide any premium picks before the match ended or I would say that because there is no one that purchase it today, there is no proof that you win the premium picks

All Cockroach stated is that Joca has no proof to put on 4/4 winning. He could put whatever number in it to make it looks like he is good at giving tips

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:03:14 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

you lost 4 picks !!  Huh Huh
I mean really 4 picks  Grin Grin

well we lost 70 but we won 260
losing 4 picks even in a row still nothing
u r free to post whatever u want
and we are free to follow whoever we want
but the stats talk
and there are many people here buying premium picks
even if I receive the picks from the god I will not bet more than 1% of my bankroll in a single match
cause it's gambling duuuh  Grin
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:06:01 AM

You guys got it wrong and this guy made a good point. I called this yesterday yet no one pay attention

4/4 picks won!!!

There is no proof to this because you never provide any premium picks before the match ended or I would say that because there is no one that purchase it today, there is no proof that you win the premium picks

All Cockroach stated is that Joca has no proof to put on 4/4 winning. He could put whatever number in it to make it looks like he is good at giving tips

there are hero members and I think i saw a staff buying Joca's picks
if he lied about the results these members will show the truth

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:08:14 AM

4/4 picks won!!!

there are hero members and I think i saw a staff buying Joca's picks
if he lied about the results these members will show the truth

Pay attention before posting. Mitchell didnt buy any premium pick yesterday. I was talking about yesterday's premium pick and not the previous one and Joca has no proof that the premium pick yesterday was a 4/4 win
scat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

i think better you stop play gambling.
and better you shut up your mouth.
and better take care of your own business.
more better you be nice , dont be rude.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:17:55 AM

Truth about Joka
he have no knowlege

i think better you stop play gambling.
and better you shut up your mouth.
and better take care of your own business.
more better you be nice , dont be rude.

what can u do if i didnt?
you go nd shut your fucking mouth -_-
better behave and stay to what i said joka has no proof of premium pics winnings
People should only buy from someone if he gives premium pic stats also and this is the valid point you idiot
Read before you post
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 9732

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:21:03 AM

Any tips for today's Premier League action Joca?
Swansea vs Man City
Man United vs Arsenal

Should be a good game between United & Arsenal although both have now qualified for next seasons Champions League there is a chance it may not be as competitive as normal.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 10:53:04 AM

~CrockRoch~, if you don't trust Joca's picks, than don't use them. No need to spam this thread with your complaining and shit. Yes, I lost a few picks (even premium ones), but I won more games than I lost (it's different BTC wise, but that's my own fault). Bad luck happens, it's part of gambling.
Get back to me once you get a 30+ lose streak, than you are allowed to complain. Wink

Disclaimer: I post this as a regular member and not as a member of the staff team.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:57:26 AM

Enough said,
let's talk about business again...
Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 361 »
  Print  

Jump to: