Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new mining pool. bitcoinmoneda.com  (Read 1681 times)
sergio (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 02:05:46 AM

Hi,

Here I have the great pleasure to announce a new mining pool http://www.bitcoinmoneda.com

Advantages of Bitcoinmoneda.com
part of p2pool.
No need to run you own pool.
No need to run your own bitcoind daemon.
No need to create an account.
Runs on bare metal, that is a physical server unlike a vps which runs on a virtual machine.
By running on a physical server you reduce the downtime and increase performance, therefore higher profits.
Good uptime.
2 to 4 blocks found per day on average.
Transactions fees are shared among the miners.
Reward type:    PPLNS
works with bamt.
fees of only 2% to maintain the server and related expenses.

here is a configuration example for phoenix.
phoenix.py -u http://your bitcoin address:anything:9332/ -k phatk2 DEVICE=0 AGGRESSION=10 -q 2 WORKSIZE=128 BFI_INT VECTORS

Simple to use, no need to create an account, just use your bitcoin address as your user name, and it is simple as that.

The most polular  bitcoin mining servers are heavily overloaded, and the others are usually on vps to keep costs down, but usually if you consider the downtime and the efficiency lost
it is best that the server is not on a vps, since most vps are overloaded, as such it is best to have a good distribution of the mining servers on physical machines, and the lesser the load the best the performance of the server, the downside of a real server is that it costs a lot more to operate.

If anyone want to give it a try go ahead, and report on this forum is your profits went up or not.

use your favorite miner, use recent version some old versions do not work, and for user name use  your bitcoind in which you want to receive payment, for password use anything.
phoenix
cgminer
ufasoft
Poclbm
DiabloMiner
just use recent versions of any of the miners above for good performance.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Sergio

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 04:33:18 AM

Good luck on the new pool, looks very cool!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
sergio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 08:53:57 PM

Thanks.

I believe that the more pools we have the better, since the Bitcoin production will be better distributed.
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 11:53:21 PM

Update your pool software, P2pool v3 is up Cheesy

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 12:44:36 AM

The most polular  bitcoin mining servers are heavily overloaded, and the others are usually on vps to keep costs down, but usually if you consider the downtime and the efficiency lost
it is best that the server is not on a vps, since most vps are overloaded, as such it is best to have a good distribution of the mining servers on physical machines, and the lesser the load the best the performance of the server, the downside of a real server is that it costs a lot more to operate.

Onya for starting a pool.

But FUD in your announce inst a good idea.
the 4th biggest pool is not heavily overloaded and I see no evidence this is true for the 3 above us.
My US mining node runs on a VPS that has 3 times the resources of my first dedicated server. Actually my smallest VM has more resources than my 1st dedicated server.It is more about the allocated resources than if it is a physical machine or a virtual one.

Good luck in your venture Smiley
Graet

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
Subo1977

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:53:12 PM

+1

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
sergio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 06:15:25 AM

Hi,
The pool has been updated to version 3.

In regard the comments, I was speaking in general terms, not pointing fingers at anyone, if I did, it was not intended.
It is true that a vps can be faster than a server running directly on the OS, however on average it is not, what I mean is that on OS running directly on the machine talks to the hardware though the OS, however if a VPS is running there is an extra layer of software, so if we have 2 identical  machines the one running on a VPS will run slower than the one that is not by the simple fact that more instructions are needed for the machine on the VPS to reach the OS, versus the machine running without the VPS, also less resources will be available to the OS running the VPS, since some of those resources will be taken by the OS running on the machine.

If we have the particular case of a machine with lots of resources running a vps, vs a machine limited in resources, in that case is clear that the vps will be faster.

For example an application, this is more or less how  the communication takes places:
application --> OS --> hardware
on a vps
application --> OS on the VPS --> OS on the machine -- > hardware

of course you could have:
application --> hardware
where the os is bypassed, but this is usually not the case, since the application would not be very portable.

The nice thing about a VPS it is that is very portable, and you could easily move them to another platform as long as the VPS is supported under that platform.
Don't take me wrong the idea of a VPS is very good, and very useful, and VPS are great for many things, but on identical hardware the VPS will be slower than the non VPS machine.

VPS technology has improved a lot, so the difference in speed might not be as big as  it once was, one of the very first implementations not a VPS but a software machine emulator was bosch (same concept) before vmware became popular, bosch ran great and it did not depend on the platform, and it would run anywhere since it did not depend on the architecture, but it was extremely slow.

ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 09:38:25 PM

Any Linux VPS on top of a Xen ParaVirtual Machine isn't slow as a non-VPS on the same hardware... It is almost the SAME speed!  Wink
wildemagic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 05:14:19 AM

A VPS is usually faster than a bare metal server, for 1 simple reason : scale of economics.
When you build a server its usually tailored to your expected demand plus a little bit.

A VPS is usually hosted on much more powerful hardware simply because it is usually created specifically to run many tasks or virtual environments.
Then factor in cloud resources on some vps providers that enable you to dynamically add more capacity to your server environment as soon as load levels exceed a preset.

So I call FUD as well.

Bitcoinmoneda, your best source for minning Really? Youre going there already?

Your site stats dont work, you have no graphing or visual accounting, at the moment you just look like a share black hole.

My suggestion is have a look at the top 5 pool sites and see why people are so ready to use them.
Graet's ozco site is a classic example of 'one of your best sources for mining pools' so check out the information and accountability he provides.

I dont intend to offend, just providing constructive criticism to help you achieve your MO.

kind regards

.,-._|\     Offgrid 1.7kW Solar and 3G wireless internet powering my mining rig.
/ .Oz. \
\_,--.x/     [219.5btc of successful trades total] with : rastapool, miernik, flatronw & OneFixt
       o
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: