Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Demand for Unbanned!!!  (Read 1205 times)
CodeCoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:44:32 PM

Hi,

I sent several message to the admin forum.
But it he does not answer any of them.
I needs guidance and help for got access and unbanned my ID .

Thank you,
CoinGamez Team

This is the text of my letter.
Hi

Sorry for new ID because when I want to reply you showed me this, "You are not allowed to send personal messages."
Well, you asked me question about " Do you know anyone reputable on this forum that could vouch for you?"
This means you have to need a guarantee to return the CoinGamez ID?
I know that was wrong about the banners and ads. But when I want to compensate with Clear Banners, no one did not respond to my email.
So, We needed an ID to introduce a new service. Unfortunately for 7 days was too much, and we could not wait. Just had to get a new ID.
Either you're the admin malevolent . The final decision is yours.

Thank you,
Regards

CoinGamez Team

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

No.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

No.

Short, sweet and to the point.  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
CodeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

No.

Sir, can I ask you why?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:45:13 PM

bad English, for one. also being too impatient to wait 7 days.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
CodeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

First of all I'm sorry for my grammar and rushy note, we accept that some of we done was wrong.
All of them have been misunderstood, so we sincerely apologize to you and the other admins.
We hope you accept our apology, and  I promise it will never happen again.

Thank you,
Best Regards
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

First of all I'm sorry for my grammar and rushy note, we accept that some of we done was wrong.
All of them have been misunderstood, so we sincerely apologize to you and the other admins.

Thank you,
Best Regards

Wait your time and you will be given another chance.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
CodeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:48:53 PM

Thank you,
Best Regards

Wait your time and you will be given another chance.

I hope so...
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:43:32 AM

You make tons of fake accounts and give fake reviews about your site. Once you get unbanned I would advise you to stop. Using fake accounts is fine as long as you don't promote a scam (your site is legit and pays so it's fine) but you went overboard. 6 pages of fake reviews. That's just annoying. Wait out your ban, mods are reasonable, once I was misunderstood but they fixed it quick after an explanation. However, since you are not permabanned, it's only 7 days, and you obviously are doing something shady, just wait it out and be a contributing member after your ban.
CodeCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:23:39 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 06:33:26 PM by CodeCoin

You make tons of fake accounts and give fake reviews about your site. Once you get unbanned I would advise you to stop. Using fake accounts is fine as long as you don't promote a scam (your site is legit and pays so it's fine) but you went overboard. 6 pages of fake reviews. That's just annoying. Wait out your ban, mods are reasonable, once I was misunderstood but they fixed it quick after an explanation. However, since you are not permabanned, it's only 7 days, and you obviously are doing something shady, just wait it out and be a contributing member after your ban.

I accept that there is no way you can erase what has happened, Even though the accusations may be unfair and untrue.

How much these days accusations simplified?
How many times did you play on our site?
Are you familiar with the various parts of our site?

I still agree that we did couple mistakes. I also apologize for the same. we learn from our bad decisions and move on.
1) Using ads and banners out of signature part.
2) Impatient to wait 7 days.
3) (Coingamez, Coingamez.com, CoinGamez Team) These are not fake accounts. all those accounts was us. not obvious??? We created them, to give answers to the users problems.

But you and many others are wrong about accusations. We have over the 131,970 users, We've added a section to our website "The testimonial" and linked to our post in the forums. " if you're satisfied with our site, Game & prizes please support us by write your testimonial" well, many people had new registered for the posts. fake accounts and accused of making them unfair and false. I don't want  try to address every accusation, If I decide to start defending our self, that will become our full-time job, If I answer every story, every piece of gossip and rumors, every allegation about our site, it will be completely consumed by this, and it will take over our services. that's all we will ever do, But you make sure our users they know the truth and other people who will like and respect us for who we are, and they will be our friends.

http://i57.tinypic.com/29azhq0.jpg

Its very simple to try again!!! If once again we put the links of this post on our site.you will see, there are a few users post in here about us and our services...

Better before any charges, think about it.

CoinGamez Team

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: