Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Service - Reviews  (Read 1336 times)
Martin72 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

Dear community,

I have found a really new website which does contain some good reviews about leading cloud mining services.
I think that will help some people for choosing the right provider.

They also provide a list of scam providers you shoud avoid.

http://www.cloudmining-review.com/

So far,
grapeFruit
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

It gives almost all of them good reviews.   Are you not taking price into consideration?
dumbchump

Activity: 496
Merit: 264

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:28:18 PM

It gives almost all of them good reviews.   Are you not taking price into consideration?

They are all wonderful Smiley
Martin72 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:33:01 PM

i guess they just reviewed the good ones.
kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:47:21 PM

Nice work, thanks!

But it would be awesome if you create something like infographics. With charts and stuff. Smiley

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

That review site is garbage. It completely ignores the only services that are undoubtedly legitimate - those offered by the actual ASIC manufacturers. Where is AMHash, Hashnest and KNC Cloud?

Instead of those legitimate services, you have a bunch of services that flat out refuse to do anything to prove they're not a ponzi.

I couldn't be bothered checking them all but I did check PB. You claim they have no problems with payout so far, yet the PB forum shows that people have been getting underpaid for some time now.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

He ranked them so he is giving some relative comparison. You forgot the fast growing cloudmining site cloudminr, I would be very interested to see a review about it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

He ranked them so he is giving some relative comparison. You forgot the fast growing cloudmining site cloudminr, I would be very interested to see a review about it.

It just seemed like me a refferral page.  (I will admit I didn't find referrals but I didnt look hard.   Everything is just ranked to good, there was no bad or medium really.   Lots of sites were missing aswell.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

It just seemed like me a refferral page.  (I will admit I didn't find referrals but I didnt look hard.   Everything is just ranked to good, there was no bad or medium really.   Lots of sites were missing aswell.

It's ok to add your referral link in the page to be paid for the service you are bringing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: