Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency SHA256 - POW/POS [PoR ENDED] Mining Start Jan. 5th!!  (Read 11398 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:08:05 PM

EagsCurrency - NEW AND OFFICIAL LOGO!  Smiley Mining launching on Jan. 5th

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

EagsCurrency - NEW AND OFFICIAL LOGO!  Smiley Mining launching on Jan. 5th

Nice Logo so when will we know which pools are hosting the mining and when can we download the wallet for windows? I just wanna know so I can have my miner set up for the 5th raring and ready to go Smiley Also have you found any exchanges yet that are willing to take EAGS on? Hopefully a nice ninja launch onto Bittrex would be a treat for the miners and traders Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:38:00 PM

Nice Logo so when will we know which pools are hosting the mining and when can we download the wallet for windows? I just wanna know so I can have my miner set up for the 5th raring and ready to go Smiley Also have you found any exchanges yet that are willing to take EAGS on? Hopefully a nice ninja launch onto Bittrex would be a treat for the miners and traders Smiley
The Pools will be announced on Jan 4th - The Wallets will be available on Jan 5th few minutes before Launch time (which is 12PM EST) - also there will be a 3 hours 0 mining Reward and then a 1 day 2 reward/block before going full Mining to avoid Instamines. Exchanges are there and ready. We will go with the Small Exchanges first before targeting Bittrex. Thank you for your Interest!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:11:32 PM

The Pools will be announced on Jan 4th - The Wallets will be available on Jan 5th few minutes before Launch time (which is 12PM EST) - also there will be a 3 hours 0 mining Reward and then a 1 day 2 reward/block before going full Mining to avoid Instamines. Exchanges are there and ready. We will go with the Small Exchanges first before targeting Bittrex. Thank you for your Interest!
Well this sounds like it's gonna be quite the exciting coin to mine Smiley I'm all new to this whole mining thing so I kind of get excited when I see a coin I can mine right from the get go and it seems to be legit Smiley Thanks mate for the answers and see you on the 5th Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mcdoom432

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:27:07 PM

Watching.  Cool
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

Lots of good press from a usually very pessimistic forum crowd.

I believe this will be the most promising alt coin we've seen for several months.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:59:09 PM

Lots of good press from a usually very pessimistic forum crowd.

I believe this will be the most promising alt coin we've seen for several months.
That's what I was thinking until of course we start mining it and then it gets listed on an exchange and then the trolls come out and start bashing everything about the coin and scream scam and shit coin and all that other bullshit lol But I have to admit I'm pretty pleased so far with the way this forum thread is going and the support that this coin is getting Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:03:53 PM

That's not in the OP.

What's the point of 24h long 2 reward/block?
You think they will not instamine it after that timeframe?

Block 0-200 : 0 reward. Ok with that.

But there is no difference what so ever to make it 2 reward/block during the next 24h.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

That's not in the OP.

But there is no difference what so ever to make it 2 reward/block during the next 24h.
Ya I don't quite understand that either to be honest but I guess it's to keep the huge miners at bay for a little bit??? I don't really know what to say to that

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:59:10 PM

That's not in the OP.

Ya I don't quite understand that either to be honest but I guess it's to keep the huge miners at bay for a little bit??? I don't really know what to say to that

So the smaller miners get the crumbs (2 rewards) during 24h, and the big rental kids get all the good stuff AFTER small miners waisted their power & hashes to get past that 24 eh...  Roll Eyes
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

That's not in the OP.

So the smaller miners get the crumbs (2 rewards) during 24h, and the big rental kids get all the good stuff AFTER small miners waisted their power & hashes to get past that 24 eh...  Roll Eyes
Never thought about it that way but I guess that makes sense now that I think about it

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 01:19:39 PM

The 24hr mining period block reward will be adjusted since we still have time to change things for more fairness to all miners.

Everything will be updated on our official thread.

This is not our official thread so all information in here is subject to change.

Thanks for your interest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:26:31 AM

The 24hr mining period block reward will be adjusted since we still have time to change things for more fairness to all miners.

Everything will be updated on our official thread.

This is not our official thread so all information in here is subject to change.

I understand the whole 0 coin reward in the beginning to stop instamining but the first 24 hours should be more than 2 coins a block in my opinion.  Maybe just something to think about because that will really hinder people wanting to mine this coin from the get go ya know when they are like "Fuck the whole first day I split 2 coins between how many other miners, this is bullshit!!"  But that's just my opinion Smiley I'm still going to mine this coin regardless Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:06:46 AM

Also quick question could you possibly ask the pools that will be hosting this coin to make the password set the difficulty for the miner for us people that have to rent big rigs for these types of coins Smiley It would really be a good idea and it would draw way more people to the pools if they knew they could set their own difficulty Wink Thanks for your time

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Also quick question could you possibly ask the pools that will be hosting this coin to make the password set the difficulty for the miner for us people that have to rent big rigs for these types of coins Smiley It would really be a good idea and it would draw way more people to the pools if they knew they could set their own difficulty Wink Thanks for your time

We can't do anything about pools, they volunteer themselves, we can't tell them what to do.
Maybe some pools that will be hosting EAGS have that in their system already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Ri_Ri

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:29:11 PM

When will I be able to buy it?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:08:54 PM

You will be able to buy it few days after launch on small Exchanges first but dont forget to mine it too. Thanks!

Ri_Ri

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

You will be able to buy it few days after launch on small Exchanges first but dont forget to mine it too. Thanks!
Thanks a lot, I'll mine it.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:25:45 AM

could you remind if people who translated the OP qualify for some EAGS and if so how it is distributed?

this space is intentionally left blank
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:44:57 AM

could you remind if people who translated the OP qualify for some EAGS and if so how it is distributed?
No you are not qualified for some EAGS. You were already paid in XDE for this Pre-Ann Thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: