Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency SHA256 - POW/POS [PoR ENDED] Mining Start Jan. 5th!!  (Read 11398 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:18:04 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 09:35:49 AM by mblados

Note: This is not an ICO Sale - it is a PRE-ANN Thread for all Miners and XDE Investors - all Information may change on the Official ANN Thread.

N O   I C O   -   N O   I P O   -   N O   H I D I N G   C O D E

[40% + FOR MINERS]  &  [60% FOR XDE ICO INVESTORS AND OTHERS]

SHA256 - POW/POS - POW [Mining Phase ~15 days] - PoR: Proof Of Reservation

OUR OFFICIAL THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914583

OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE ESTIMATED: Jan. 5th

PLEASE FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/EAGSCurrency

EAGS is a New and True Decentralized Cryptocurrency for Everybody to own some Double Eagle Shares.
It has a Total of 20,445,500 Coins. The 20 millions are the DOUBLE of 10 millions - (10 millions for POW and 10 millions for POS).
The other 445,500 is also added to the POW for Miners and it represent the 445,500 Double Eagle Gold Coins that were minted
in 1933 but destroyed later and never circulated. EAGS is here with a very Longterm Road Map - Services and Wallet Features are in the Plan.  

PREMINE: 0% (No Premine)

----------------------------------------
NAME: EagsCurrency
TICKER: EAGS
ALGO: SHA256
TOTAL COINS: 20,445,500

POW COINS: 10,445,500
-Miners: 40% of the 10 millions + the 445,500
-XDE ICO INVETORS AND OTHERS: 60% of the 10 millions
(OTHERS: EAGS JOBS - DEVELOPMENT PLANS - BOUNTIES - GAMES - FAUCETS - CREATION OF EAGS SERVICES

MINING PHASE: ~15 days
FAIR LAUNCH: 0 Block Reward after 1st Block - to 201 blocks | 60 Block Reward from 202 - to 2202 | and then Normal Block Reward
BLOCK REWARD: 205

POS COINS: 10 millions
POS INTEREST: 6% 1st Year and 2% 2nd Year and so on
MIN AGE: 10 HRs
MAX AGE: Unlimited

PoR: Proof of Reservation
Please see more details on the XDE ICO INVESTORS Section.

RPC PORT= 29060
P2P PORT= 29080

I) DEVELOPMENT PLANS:

*WALLET: (2nd Wallet Version - will be available few weeks after launch)
     -Unique Wallet Design with Unique Icons
     -Implementation of Anonymity (We will not focus too much on Anonymity)
     -Block Explorer
     -IRC Chat
     -News Section
     -Exchanges Section
     -And more .....
     -Some Implementation of EAGS Services in coming Versions

*OTHERS PLANS AFTER LAUNCH:
     -Creation of Mobile Wallets (Android)
     -Creation of an Official Block Explorer (EAGS)  
     -Creation of an Online Wallet
     -Creation of a MULTIPOOL (A Pool where Miners will be able to mine others Cryptocurrencies and get payout in EAGS)
     -Development of a Shopping Cart Script (For Merchants to easily integrate EAGS Payments into their Website or CMS)

*EAGS DESKTOP APP: (Cross Platform) Will be developed Few Months after Official Launch
The Eags Desktop App will be a Cross Platform desktop Application, developed especially for Merchants and Traders.
It will have a Block Explorer, IRC Chat, News Section, Twitter News, Live Trading Price from major Exchanges, Direct Login to the
Online Wallet.
The EAGS Merchant Shopping Cart will be embedded so Merchants can check Payments directly from the App.
Other features will be added when new versions are released.
XDE Traders will also be able to login to their Online Funds Storage without using the Website.

Note: The Wallet and the Desktop App will have nothing in common.

II) BUSINESS PLANS (Planned for EAGS only):

*EAGS FOR MERCHANTS:
     -With our Unique Shopping Cart Script and the (Promo of XDE DoubleEagle), Merchants (small or big) will be able to easily
       add EAGS Payment to their Website or plug it to their Current (CMS) Shopping Cart.

*GAMES (PLAY AND WIN SOME EAGS)
     -EAGS will have a Games Website (Multiple Games will be available for everyone to choose from)

*EAGS ONLINE FUNDS STORAGE:
     Our Future Plan is to build an Online Funds Storage for EAGS. You will be able to store your EAGS online in a Cold Wallet and get
     a percentage from the Staking depending on your Total amount of EAGSs available.
     Further details will be announced.

...more details and new ideas about our (Future) Projects will be posted on our Official Forum (doubleeagletalk.org).

ENDED
A portion of the 60% (from the 10 millions POW Coins), will be used as a FREE DISTRIBUTION to all XDE ICO Investors proportionally to
the number of XDE Shares they bought. All Investors will need to fill out a Google Form to securely Reserve their Free Share of EAGS.
If you failed to do so, you'll not receive any Free EAGS.
The rest of the 60% will be used for Bounties, Marketing, DICE Games and Faucets.

THE DOUBLE PROFIT CALCUALTION:
Estimated EAGS/ Share: 50 (the number of EAGS/Share can change depending on the Total number of Investors)

-If you Buy 1 Share of XDE, you will have (1*50)= 50 EAGS Reserved

-If you Buy 10 Shares of XDE, you will have (10*50)= 500 EAGS Reserved

-If you Buy 25 Shares of XDE, you will have (25*50)= 1250 EAGS Reserved

-If you Buy 100 Shares of XDE, you will have (100*50)= 5000 EAGS Reserved

-If you Buy 1000 Shares of XDE, you will have (1000*50)= 50000 EAGS Reserved

-...And so on...the more XDE Shares you Buy, the more EAGS you Reserve.

*This is just an Estimation. The number of Free Shares for each XDE investors may change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE USE THIS SIG TO SPREAD THE WORD

SIG (Everyone): [EagsCurrency] - GET YOUR SHA MINERS READY FOR EAGS! | Launch Dec. 28th
Code:
[b][EagsCurrency][/b] - GET YOUR SHA MINERS READY FOR EAGS! [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881358] | [color=blue]Launch Dec. 28th[/color] [/url]

SIG (NEWBIE): [EagsCurrency] - GET YOUR SHA MINERS READY FOR EAGS!
Code:
[b][EagsCurrency][/b] - GET YOUR SHA MINERS READY FOR EAGS!

-WHAT IS EAGS?
EAGS is DoubleEagleShare - it is a New Cryptocurrency for everyone to Double Profit. EAGS can be used by Merchants, Traders and Everybody who wants
to send Money Fats to their relatives. You will also be able to trade both Coins (XDE & EAGS) on our Future Trding Website. Innovatrion will come along.

-IM ALREADY AN XDE HOLDER (From Swaps) AM I ELIGIBLE FOR FREE EAGS?
NO - you are not eligible for anything as current Hoder of XDE. Only ICO Investors are eligible to earn twice from the DoubleEagleShare Program.

-I EARNED SOME FREE XDE (From Free Distribution Campaigns) AM I ELIGIBLE FOR FREE EAGS?
NO - your free XDE does not make you eligible for anything form the DoubleEagleShare Program.

-HOW WOULD EAGS HELP SUPPORT XDE?
All the Business Plans of XDE now go through EAGS ROAD MAP. EAGS will be the one to be used by Merchants.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:20:27 PM

Hmmm

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:22:56 PM

Will keep an eye on this topic.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:55:04 PM

Are you launching two coins at once? How this is different from XDE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.0
 Huh

this space is intentionally left blank
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:17:57 AM

Do you pay people to use the signatures?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

Are you launching two coins at once? How this is different from XDE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.0
 Huh
Im not launching two coins at once - and XDE & EAGS are two different c oins. Please go read the XDE OP. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:28:52 AM

Woohoo even more crap on top of the original XDE. Let's jsut create another copy/paste coin with nothing new to offer and dillute the alt market even further
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

don't forget to add your coin to our service.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:25:50 AM

Awesome I want to reserve the Chinese Translation as we did for XDE.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:22:26 AM

Please reserve me too for the Hindi translation of the OP, also please let me know that when these bounties are going to get distributed amongst all the translators?

P.S.: I will update my Hindi translation of the XDE coin by tomorrow most probably, and thanks again for giving us such an amazing opportunity once again to show our talent... Smiley

Good luck with both the coins... Cheers..

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:22:50 AM

I like the idea of two coin walking together in the same road Good luck i will try to invest some BTC in XDE also EAGS may attract the hungry miners if you contact a descent exchange before launch(Perhaps you need to put some reward for exchange to add the sisters together)  

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

Woohoo even more crap on top of the original XDE. Let's jsut create another copy/paste coin with nothing new to offer and dillute the alt market even further
I think you better Reserve your Free EAGS instead of Posting FUD. Seriously!  Cool

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

Yes! All previous XDE OP Translators are the ones to Translate EAGS OP. Thanks!

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:43:42 AM

I like the idea of two coin walking together in the same road Good luck i will try to invest some BTC in XDE also EAGS may attract the hungry miners if you contact a descent exchange before launch(Perhaps you need to put some reward for exchange to add the sisters together)  
Yes! there will be a bounty for Exchanges on the Official ANN Thread and descent Exchanges will be contacted before launch.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:36:28 PM

Please reserve me too for the Hindi translation of the OP, also please let me know that when these bounties are going to get distributed amongst all the translators?

P.S.: I will update my Hindi translation of the XDE coin by tomorrow most probably, and thanks again for giving us such an amazing opportunity once again to show our talent... Smiley

@mblados, Can I have an idea for me and for all the translators that when will we get our bounties paid? Please don't take it wrongly, it's just for the information purpose... Everything except this is fine... Good luck... Wink

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:12:19 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 07:18:31 PM by mblados

@mblados, Can I have an idea for me and for all the translators that when will we get our bounties paid? Please don't take it wrongly, it's just for the information purpose... Everything except this is fine... Good luck... Wink
All bounties will be sent out on Dec 12th. Thanks!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:59:04 PM

Pretty much here  Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

Very interesting.
good luck

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

We are on ALTCOINCALENDAR: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1101-EAGS

asemov

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Hm, interesting
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: