Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this thread is a troll  (Read 5619 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:15:48 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 03:05:46 AM by Candystripes

all of you are goofy goobers. I am goofy goober, so r u.

lololololololol

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:19:30 AM

Short and sweet is nicest. Basically I got trust from the admin BadBear, and got mad because I didn't do anything. I later found out that around 2-3 months ago, I really did make an account and try and extort two members our of BTC. I am just here to apologize, as I completely regret doing so, and although I barely remember what happened, in the end it comes down to my own greed.

This is just to let everyone know about a bad action I did. If you have comments, positive or negative (mostly negative I am expecting) just throw them. Nice community we got here, and I want to be a positive contribution to it.

This doesn't sound like a totally genuine apology does it. Do you mean to say the fact that you had attempted to extort members of the forum had completely slipped your mind?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

Short and sweet is nicest. Basically I got trust from the admin BadBear, and got mad because I didn't do anything. I later found out that around 2-3 months ago, I really did make an account and try and extort two members our of BTC. I am just here to apologize, as I completely regret doing so, and although I barely remember what happened, in the end it comes down to my own greed.

This is just to let everyone know about a bad action I did. If you have comments, positive or negative (mostly negative I am expecting) just throw them. Nice community we got here, and I want to be a positive contribution to it.

I saw you trying to scam via hard in the lending section not too long ago.
What happened with that?

Glad you are at least using your brain somewhat now.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:21:31 AM

I saw you trying to scam via hard in the lending section not too long ago.
What happened with that?

Glad you are at least using your brain somewhat now.

Please link me to the thread. I don't know where you are getting the idea of me trying to scam. If I was asking for a loan it is legit.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:23:07 AM

This doesn't sound like a totally genuine apology does it. Do you mean to say the fact that you had attempted extort members of the forum had completely slipped you mind?

Maybe it's the way I type. And I don't understand that second sentence quite well. You are trying to ask as if everything is alright? No, I think what I did was wrong, but that's why I am posting this.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:26:47 AM

I mean this: you attempted to extort 2 members, and 3 months later you just forgot??

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
W32MYDOOM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:28:05 AM

Have you stolen money or you have just attempted to?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

I stole 37BTC Haha just kidding, I just sent PM's, and it utterly failed. But an attempted extort is just as bad, if the receiver sends anything or not. I did not receive anything.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:31:31 AM

I stole 37BTC Haha just kidding, I just sent PM's, and it utterly failed. But an attempted extort is just as bad, if the receiver sends anything or not. I did not receive anything.

"Ha""ha". Yes, Quite. Tongue

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

If you wanted this to work, you should have posted an apology first instead of attacking badbear. Once I was misunderstood, but I contacted mods and they sorted it out particularly quickly after I gave an explanation. Attacking mods is a great way to not get your negative removed, they are fairly reasonable and will fix stuff if given a good reason/apology. However, saying to anybody that they are doing their job wrong is a sure fire way to piss them off. You should have apologized first instead of dening it, that doesn't work. Just my 2 satoshis about this situation.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:42:18 AM

Damn yall give him/her a break its not often someone in the BTC community fesses up they usually just run..

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Damn yall give him/her a break its not often someone in the BTC community fesses up they usually just run..

He's known for a lot of gambling and stuff... I don't really know what to think about this though.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:51:56 AM

No, if he apologized first that would be great! However I don't think this is sincere, as he attacked badbear before he posted this thread and said some kind of mean things. I think he's posting this as attacking badbear obviously didn't work, hence making it a not sincere apology.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:02:15 AM

Although this is big of you saying sorry and admitting your fault i just cant bring myself to belive that you completely forgot about making an account just to extort another member only a few months ago.
It is good you didnt just try say your account got hijacked or something.
Its going to take some time now but if you prove yourself you should be trusted again one day.
What you did was a crime, stick to writting stories.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

If you wanted this to work, you should have posted an apology first instead of attacking badbear. Once I was misunderstood, but I contacted mods and they sorted it out particularly quickly after I gave an explanation. Attacking mods is a great way to not get your negative removed, they are fairly reasonable and will fix stuff if given a good reason/apology. However, saying to anybody that they are doing their job wrong is a sure fire way to piss them off. You should have apologized first instead of dening it, that doesn't work. Just my 2 satoshis about this situation.

In all honesty, I attacked him because I completely forgot about the account. I was 100% sure that I was not Thoughtful, and I was mad because I got negative trust for no reason. That's what I like about him, he is so confident he didn't just give up. If I knew I was Thoughtful I definitely would not have said anything negative to him, or even asked him to remove the trust.

Good lesson taught for me, to always think before I talk. Once I tried to login to the account and it worked, I knew I was wrong the whole time.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:11:57 AM

Although this is big of you saying sorry and admitting your fault i just cant bring myself to belive that you completely forgot about making an account just to extort another member only a few months ago.
Its going to take some time now but if you prove yourself you should be trusted again one day.

This is what I'm saying

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:13:13 AM

This is what I'm saying

That is why I laughed after I logged into Thoughtful. Believe me or don't but that is exactly what happened, there is no arguement. As I said I make accounts alot.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:16:21 AM

This is what I'm saying

That is why I laughed after I logged into Thoughtful. Believe me or don't but that is exactly what happened, there is no arguement. As I said I make accounts alot.

Why?

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

This is what I'm saying

Why?

For various reasons. I made one for Crypto-Buzz, and usually for alot of sites I make. Also sometimes I go out, let's say to a coffee shop or hotel, and forget my password. I'll just make a new account.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:22:22 AM

This is what I'm saying

Why?

For various reasons. I made one for Crypto-Buzz, and usually for alot of sites I make. Also sometimes I go out, let's say to a coffee shop or hotel, and forget my password. I'll just make a new account.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: