Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozziecoin - scam  (Read 1182 times)
nade70 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

no aussie in their right mind would refer to themselves as an Ozzie

when bringing this up on the ozziecoin thread the response was to delete the post - I call scam

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

the spelling of this coin makes it look like a scam
being australian I know we use aussie not ozzie although we pronounce the ss as zz.

just seeing ozziecoin seems wrong, it would annoy any aussie who saw it

you might want to do a little research before trying to use a country you are clearly not part of

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=3165016;quote;u=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:59:36 AM

Its pretty evident. But there is not much to worry. The exchange price is only 1 satoshi, and the volume is 0.0001 BTC. I guess, its already over.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

lol. I could give you examples in the hundreds like this one. It's even a mild case.

I could plaster this section with topics if i would care about it. Just check on Auroracoin to see that action there.

btw:
Ozziecoin? Never heard that one  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: