Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Kid with no job experience? Get paid to learn marketing  (Read 1930 times)
CashBitango (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:49:07 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:20:06 PM by CashBitango

Position: Marketing assistant for bitcoin business

Learn marketing; a skill that’s useful no matter how the economy goes. You get to spend time on social networks including Facebook, read and write tweets, update news, keep in contact with other people, participate on forums, and spend time learning marketing on YouTube.

Start your career early and get years of head start on your friends. Imagine how proud you can be when thinking to yourself “I have a job, on the internet, and I get paid in bitcoin!”
It’s a perfect job for a young person still living at home with parents, and who want to skip many steps and go straight for a job where you get to use your brain.
You’ll be learning very valuable work skills in real life business situations.  This job could be the start of a very good career, as you’ll be learning skills that nobody else in your class will learn, and most have to go to college to learn these skills. Your teachers will not be able to understand the things you’ll be learning.
You don’t need any job experience, and we don’t care how young you are, if you’re male or female, what color your skin is or what country you’re from (except if you’re from the US; we just don’t want any trouble). What we do care about though, is how you think about work.
You’ll be working from home, and we’ll help you install the required software on your computer, and before long you’ll be learning about marketing and creating your own work.

Requirements for this job:
•   You must like to have dialogue with others on forums, Facebook etc.
•   You must be able to follow our guidelines for language use. In this job you are not free to use your regular language. It’s not difficult guidelines though.
•   You must be interested in Bitcoin, since you’ll be working with a Bitcoin business.
•   You must be able to read, write and speak English. All communication with others is in English. You don’t have to be native English speaker though.
•   You must be able to send and receive emails, open attachments, word documents etc.
•   You must be able to navigate around in Windows, open programs, close programs and install programs etc. We’ll help you a lot, but if you have never installed a program before, this job might not be for you.
•   You must accept that this job will take you time; many hours per day.
•   You’ll be working 6-7 days per week, but are allowed to reduce the hours in the weekend to a minimum.
•   You must be willing to follow instructions on the screen, and not be distracted too much.
•   You must have Windows 7 or higher. We haven’t got our software working on Mac and Linux.
•   You need 1 Gigabyte of free space on your hard drive. Most computers these days have that.
•   You must have administrator access on the computer, because you’ll have to install some programs to be able to do the work, including TrueCrypt 7.1a. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s all right. Basically you have to own a computer or borrow your parent’s computer. If you only have access to an internet café, a school computer or similar, we sadly can’t offer you a job at this time.
•   Since we spend time and money training you, we strongly prefer that you stay with us for 6 months or more.

Payment terms
You’ll be paid on a monthly basis. Payments will occur before the 8th of every month. So you’ll work for example January, then you’ll be paid before the 8th of February to your bitcoin address according to a contract. You’ll be paid 200 USD per month, in bitcoin.
So what are you waiting for?

Send me an email, and I’ll help you get started on your very first CV and apply for the first job in your life.
jobs   {at]  bitango.me

Title on your email should be:
Application marketing assistant Part 1
Then you can add the following text in the email:
Hi Jared
I might be interested in the marketing assistant job.
Please tell me what a CV is, and how I can create my first CV and maybe get this job.
Regards,
[your nickname]

EDIT:
Worried about scamming? If I wanted to scam you, why would I ask kids? A kid that want this job has probably less than 10 dollars in bitcoin, probably not even that. Kids don't even have credit cards. If I wanted to scam you, I'd set up a ponzi scheme, an exchange like MtGox, or a drug market like Sheep. If I wanted to scam you, I'd at least make sure you had some money. I'm going after the ones that have very little money and very little experience. You judge for yourself if Bitango is a scam or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:31:47 AM

Great bait. I almost laughed.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:46:34 AM

You’ll be paid 200 USD per month, in bitcoin.

If you are serious, use atleast an escrow.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:51:47 AM

He's trolling probably.
Soappa

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:27:58 AM

He's trolling probably.

Well he has put quite some efforts in the post it seems.

BTW, is being a kid a requirement for the job? Those living in less developed countries may be interested in getting 200 USD a month.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:08:04 AM

So much monies. Can't wait to see if someone takes the bait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:34:28 AM

Why two topics about the same subject?

Are you willing to pay upfront to trusted members, if needed, or use escrow at least?
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:59:09 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:39:08 PM by CashBitango

Great bait. I almost laughed.

That's correct, it's a bait. A bait to lure a kid in who wants to be successful with marketing. When I was a teenager, I didn't have this chance. I wish I did.

He's trolling probably.

Maybe I am, I will leave it up to the individual to judge. If I'm not, it might give a person in a (poor) country to learn skills (s)he could never learn anywhere but on the internet.

Well he has put quite some efforts in the post it seems.

BTW, is being a kid a requirement for the job? Those living in less developed countries may be interested in getting 200 USD a month.

Thanks. Yes, we've spent hundreds of bitcoins and 2 years building the systems around bitango.me
There's a calculation behind the 200 per month. And you're correct, in many countries 200 USD is a lot as a starting wage, especially when you consider the flexibility of the job, the fact that you can work from home, the experience you can gain and the sheer pleasure of gaining useful employment that challenges your brain.

Excellent tip, thank you. Can you recommend some good provider(s)?

We haven't been using escrow up until now, but I don't know of anyone that's been complaining. We've hired ~5-10 people for different jobs so far.
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

Why two topics about the same subject?

Are you willing to pay upfront to trusted members, if needed, or use escrow at least?

Good question. One position is for bookkeeper, the other for marketing.

They are very different positions with different requirements and different interest areas. One is for people who like numbers, the other one is more on the marketing/sales/PR and social media side.

hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:04:11 PM

•   You must have administrator access on the computer, because you’ll have to install some programs to be able to do the work, including TrueCrypt 7.1a. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s all right. Basically you have to own a computer or borrow your parent’s computer. If you only have access to an internet café, a school computer or similar, we sadly can’t offer you a job at this time.
•   Since we spend time and money training you, we strongly prefer that you stay with us for 6 months or more.

And you must be willing to get a keylogger, Trojan and other malware installed.
You must be able to disable your Virsus and Malware Scanner.
You must be able to disable all Firewall related stuff on your Computer and Network ..

Anything I forgott ?

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:06:34 PM

You must be able to disable all Firewall related stuff on your Computer and Network ..

Anything I forgott ?
^ It's too sketchy. Even escrowing it wouldn't be worth it, especially if he manages to steal information off the computers. $200 a month is hardly anything, anyways; why're you paying in USD if you won't accept US kiddos?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:47:18 PM

Anything I forgott ?

The programs include:
* TrueCrypt 7.1a, for security (I know this one need administrator access)
* BittorrentSync (Not sure if this one need admin access)
* Java program for the actual bookkeeping (does not need admin access)
* Java help program (does not need admin access)

No need to disable any virus programs, no need to turn off any firewall as far as I know.
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:51:58 PM

•   You must have administrator access on the computer, because you’ll have to install some programs to be able to do the work, including TrueCrypt 7.1a. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s all right. Basically you have to own a computer or borrow your parent’s computer. If you only have access to an internet café, a school computer or similar, we sadly can’t offer you a job at this time.
•   Since we spend time and money training you, we strongly prefer that you stay with us for 6 months or more.

Anything I forgott ?
^ It's too sketchy. Even escrowing it wouldn't be worth it, especially if he manages to steal information off the computers. $200 a month is hardly anything, anyways; why're you paying in USD if you won't accept US kiddos?

USD is the biggest international currency, it's used the world over. If I gave up the amounts in any other currency, almost nobody would understand how much money it was, and they would have to spend 15 minutes figuring out how much money it was.

$200 might not be much if you're a software engineer in Silicon Valley, but it might be a lot more in a place like Argentina where your dad is making just a little more per month as you. Besides, we're not claiming it's much. We're claiming that you'll learn good skills.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:00:42 PM

PsychoticBoy
Tomatocage
DannyHamilton
SebastianJu
bitpop

All well-know by the community and experienced in escrow service.
I recommend that you contact one of them and arrange a deal.
From your activity it seams like you are serious about your business, but you don't have the reputation / trust rating to get an service in advance, so escrow is a good solution in your situation, it will also help you, in case your new staff is not delivering the work the contract state's, then can the escrow negotiate a reduction in payment for you, instead of the full payment.  

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

I'll do this, but I'll install everything on my Virtual Machine.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:25:50 PM

I'm willing to do this, in fact, i can set up a computer with windows 7 just to do this.

I wouldnt mind the 200$ USD extra incoming per month and i can dedicate at least 2-4 hours a day. I'm finishing my grade studies in mathematics with statistics and actuarial science and i've a real life job too. If you are interested, let me know. We would have to escrow the first 2 month with monbux or any escrow with +6 trust.
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:25:31 PM

So what's the rationale for not allowing US kiddos to join? You don't want any trouble, because the nature of the activities may be deemed as suspicious?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:45:32 AM

PsychoticBoy
Tomatocage
DannyHamilton
SebastianJu
bitpop

All well-know by the community and experienced in escrow service.
I recommend that you contact one of them and arrange a deal.
From your activity it seams like you are serious about your business, but you don't have the reputation / trust rating to get an service in advance, so escrow is a good solution in your situation, it will also help you, in case your new staff is not delivering the work the contract state's, then can the escrow negotiate a reduction in payment for you, instead of the full payment.  

Thanks. I want it to be as easy as possible, and dealing with individuals and back and forth seems like a lot of work. I looked around and found this service, seems reasonable:
http://btcrow.com/

CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:48:24 AM

I'm willing to do this, in fact, i can set up a computer with windows 7 just to do this.

I wouldnt mind the 200$ USD extra incoming per month and i can dedicate at least 2-4 hours a day. I'm finishing my grade studies in mathematics with statistics and actuarial science and i've a real life job too. If you are interested, let me know. We would have to escrow the first 2 month with monbux or any escrow with +6 trust.

Please send an application: jobs[((aaaat)]]bitango.me. Escrow is not a problem, but I prefer some automated service, because this is repeat business and it have to be easy and fast to do.

I found this service that seems reasonable, though I have to look deeper into it:
http://btcrow.com/
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:53:06 AM

So what's the rationale for not allowing US kiddos to join? You don't want any trouble, because the nature of the activities may be deemed as suspicious?

The US is considered to be very hostile around the world. By not providing services to the US, and by not using US people, we're reducing the risk of being attacked. A lot of people in the bitcoin industry is distancing themselves from the US for these reasons, including Monetas, Coinapult and many other start-ups.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: