Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just some Misc Miners, Power supplies, & USB hubs for cheap.  (Read 1432 times)
JustAnotherBitcoinFan (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:39:33 AM

Hello everyone.
                      I have some miners in working condition that have been in the closet for the last 5-7 months so I figured I would get rid of them.  I also have 2 power supplies (one is 400 watt the other 500 watt) and some powered usb hubs that I am throwing into it as well.  50$ plus you pay shipping and choose your shipping method.  I honestly have no use for them, I have tons of other newer miners that I will be posting in a month or two as well...I am always up for willing and dealing, its my favorite pass time.

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p726/empyempyempy2013/IMG_20141201_234614_005_zps29739aaa.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p726/empyempyempy2013/IMG_20141201_234716_342_zps0ecc0530.jpg

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p726/empyempyempy2013/IMG_20141201_234642_844_zps369de0c4.jpg
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:02:32 AM

Are all those USB guys Block Erupters? Additionally, what's the specs on the BFL machine?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:06:05 AM

Are all those USB guys Block Erupters? Additionally, what's the specs on the BFL machine?

Yes to the first question, and it is the 60GH/s by BFL
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:09:53 AM

I'm waiting to hear back from a guy about some BFL gear, but that's not a bad price for everything. I am pretty much out of stock ATX PSUs around the shop... What else you got laying around?

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

I'm waiting to hear back from a guy about some BFL gear, but that's not a bad price for everything. I am pretty much out of stock ATX PSUs around the shop... What else you got laying around?

Lol I have a ton of miners pumping away in the basement right now, but as far as stuff in the closet that was it.  I think I have a couple gold tipped usb extensions and small things like that, but no more psu's if that's what your gunning for lmao.  I thought it was a very good offer. I wont be so cheap on the next batch of miners I post thats for sure  Grin
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

Actually I'm not too worried about power supplies; that's sorta my full-time job. But we're collecting old miners here at the shop and putting up a bit of a display, is most of my interest.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:35:20 AM

Actually I'm not too worried about power supplies; that's sorta my full-time job. But we're collecting old miners here at the shop and putting up a bit of a display, is most of my interest.

Oh thats pretty cool, your going to have to post pics up when you finish it.  I sold a couple of the 60GH/s on ebay which ended up in person deal last month so I figured one of those and all the other stuff would be well worth my price.  I think it would be cool to see your display, please message me a link to see it when your finished.
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:48:43 AM

We've still got a ways to go. I just ran temporary power to the temporarily-placed shelf this evening, which currently houses 10x S1 (8 of them underclocked, it's a work in progress) and a piecemeal 2-blade Batch 3 Avalon. We're gonna be mining on what's worth mining on to make coin for buying new hardware; when I have everything settled, fixed and operating I think we'll be running about... whoa, 5TH? That's actually more than I was expecting.

Anyway, it's entirely possible that I won't jump on this purchase. But it's still a decent price so someone probably will.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:25:26 AM

We've still got a ways to go. I just ran temporary power to the temporarily-placed shelf this evening, which currently houses 10x S1 (8 of them underclocked, it's a work in progress) and a piecemeal 2-blade Batch 3 Avalon. We're gonna be mining on what's worth mining on to make coin for buying new hardware; when I have everything settled, fixed and operating I think we'll be running about... whoa, 5TH? That's actually more than I was expecting.

Anyway, it's entirely possible that I won't jump on this purchase. But it's still a decent price so someone probably will.

It sounds like it has been and will be quite the project.  And don't sweat it, i'm in no rush and I am sure someone out there has been looking for something cheap. 
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

I'll jump on it.  Escrow through ognasty if he's available ok with you?  Also if you can pm package dimensions, weight, and zip code so I can figure out what label to use.  Thanks
sobe-it

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:30:05 PM

Pm'd

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

I'll jump on it.  Escrow through ognasty if he's available ok with you?  Also if you can pm package dimensions, weight, and zip code so I can figure out what label to use.  Thanks

I'd prefer using DannyHamilton for escrow he has done some business with people that I have done a ton of business with so I would like to have him handle the escrow on this particular deal if that is ok with you?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

I'd prefer using DannyHamilton for escrow he has done some business with people that I have done a ton of business with so I would like to have him handle the escrow on this particular deal if that is ok with you?

I'm not able to send out an agreement right now. If btcshiner is comfortable with me handling escrow, I can get the agreement sent out in about 5 hours.

Please make sure that any agreement you receive is actually from me.  There are imposters on this forum that use similar looking user IDs

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:49:08 PM

Specs and info was pm'd to you.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:47:12 AM

Still waiting to hear from btcshiner whether or not he is ok with me handling the escrow.
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

I'm not able to send out an agreement right now. If btcshiner is comfortable with me handling escrow, I can get the agreement sent out in about 5 hours.

Please make sure that any agreement you receive is actually from me.  There are imposters on this forum that use similar looking user IDs

I am ok with Danny handling escrow.  Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: