Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You want to play games for bitcoins?
YES - 83 (81.4%)
NO - 19 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill and earn bitcoins :)  (Read 10498 times)
Greedi

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 12:32:45 PM

I love this idea, well done to you sir.

My last real experience playing fps was doomII over IPX, I think I would get emptied out very quickly.

Come an play Smiley

maybe you can kill me?

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
divan0w

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:45:33 PM

I am willing to play, but only without cheating. I played almost every FPS last 15 years and never cheat. I don't think it gives anything more just ruin things. I made an account and waiting to see people ready to play without cheating. I don't have knowledge in this area and I am sure there will always be better cheater than me, so I don\t want to play like this. On the other hand, I've seen enough skilled players which are capable of playing against cheaters and be able to beat them despite absence of cheat. I want to be like that but need to see people willing to play without cheating.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 06:44:46 PM

I am willing to play, but only without cheating. I played almost every FPS last 15 years and never cheat. I don't think it gives anything more just ruin things. I made an account and waiting to see people ready to play without cheating. I don't have knowledge in this area and I am sure there will always be better cheater than me, so I don\t want to play like this. On the other hand, I've seen enough skilled players which are capable of playing against cheaters and be able to beat them despite absence of cheat. I want to be like that but need to see people willing to play without cheating.

Then come and play, we dont cheat Smiley

join #Bitcointerror on Freenode or use the IRC on site Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 06:48:13 PM

Hello
I invite you to the first Urban Terror server (www.bitcointerror.com) where you can play for bitcoins. Do not count on luck count on their own skills. Urban Terror is a free and open source FPS game, works well even on old computers.

How many botter's are on here? Also, is this PB protected? How is the reg? reg = bullet registration. Any glitchers? Figure of speech > I'd probably get rich off this game.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 06:54:25 PM

Hello
I invite you to the first Urban Terror server (www.bitcointerror.com) where you can play for bitcoins. Do not count on luck count on their own skills. Urban Terror is a free and open source FPS game, works well even on old computers.

How many botter's are on here? Also, is this PB protected? How is the reg? reg = bullet registration. Any glitchers? Figure of speech > I'd probably get rich off this game.

No bots Smiley... not PB protected.. come on IRC and lets talk ? Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
bitmar (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 07:06:17 PM

Many people also want to play without cheating. Soon we will do white and black list of players. If during games are available: Greedi, Bitmar, Garr255 you can play safely. Cheaters will be banned if other players will not want to play with them. Honest players can play together against a player who cheats.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 07:06:33 PM

You should have a player count on the site!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
pekv2

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 07:07:47 PM

Many people also want to play without cheating. Soon we will do white and black list of players. If during games are available: Greedi, Bitmar, Garr255 you can play safely. Cheaters will be banned if other players will not want to play with them. Honest players can play together against a player who cheats.

How would you know if they are not wallbanging if PB is not enabled and u cannot do PB screenshots?

Not interested anymore.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 07:11:19 PM

I'm on server 3.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 07:36:34 PM

I'm on server 3.

Where did the shotgun come from? Smiley me and Bitmar is just talking about in #BitcoinTerror @ FreeNode

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
spidey7003

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 12:09:22 AM

Sounds fun, now if only I was any good at FPS!
uuidman

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 01:12:30 AM

Whoa!  Same here, getting rusty. Nice idea this though.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 01:24:57 AM

Whoa!  Same here, getting rusty. Nice idea this though.

it is fun Smiley.. i just won 1 BTC today Smiley.. come in at join the fun

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
divan0w

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 09:48:41 AM

I cant log in, i see that Greedi is in server 2 in bitcointeror.com but the game stays at awaiting challenge...

maybe it is a good idea to use this connect method:
http://www.urbanterror.info/downloads/launcher/
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 10:00:01 AM

I cant log in, i see that Greedi is in server 2 in bitcointeror.com but the game stays at awaiting challenge...

maybe it is a good idea to use this connect method:
http://www.urbanterror.info/downloads/launcher/

Yea i am Smiley

If you can, come on IRC, #Bitcointerror @ FreeNode, there is a IRC link on the site, i'll happy to help you

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 01:42:30 PM

Ok everybody, new Anti-Cheat system is ready, so now you CANT cheat, come and try us out Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 03:06:55 PM

Ok everybody, new Anti-Cheat system is ready, so now you CANT cheat, come and try us out Smiley
could you upload a patch for 32-bit linux? there is only for 64-bit linux on the site. Smiley

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 03:10:40 PM

could you upload a patch for 32-bit linux? there is only for 64-bit linux on the site. Smiley

We are working on that Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
pekv2

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:56:44 PM

I played my piece, now not only does this protect ones from being cheated on it also protects good players from being accused of cheating.

Is it PB?
bitmar (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 05:54:16 PM

I played my piece, now not only does this protect ones from being cheated on it also protects good players from being accused of cheating.

Is it PB?

no, this is self made anti-cheat system Smiley you will not find this anywhere. As for now no cheats Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: