Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody figure out wtfnf is wrong with bitcoin-qt?  (Read 1248 times)
btcfade (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:34:59 AM

??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcfade (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 02:40:53 PM by btcfade

i called the cops and filed a report on your dumb bitch ass!!

youre gonna look pretty funny sucking nigga dick in prison

it was my private key.. fuck you

you breed retards cuz thats all you can control
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

With a message like this with zero information it makes it impossible to respond with any help.
Difficult but not impossible. Looking at OP's post history, it seems he posted about his problem in a topic unrelated to his problem, and now I suppose he's surprised that nobody responded to it. OP, in the future, please create your own topic for your problem unless there is another recent topic about the exact same problem that you are having. And when you do post such topics, please include some modicum of detail explaining it.

i called the cops and filed a report on your dumb bitch ass!!

youre gonna look pretty funny sucking nigga dick in prison
Please also refrain from making such uninspired threats. If you're going to threaten people for no reason, at least have the imagination to come up with something original.

Now, on to your actual problem:
mine wont update as of yestereday.. looked normal until i didn't receive a transaction i knew was coming.. restarted and reinstalled, just says sycro to network or no source available.. steadily just getting further and further behind, right now showing 42 hours behind. Sad
The "no block source" message indicates that Bitcoin-Qt cannot connect to other peers. There are many reasons why this might be the case. Are you having any problems with your Internet connection? Are your running Bitcoin-Qt through Tor or another proxy, and if so, are other applications able to connect through it? Have your changed your firewall or antivirus settings, and have they given any warnings lately? They may be blocking your connection without your knowledge. Have you installed any other software or made any changes to your Internet connection before your problems started? If you could provide such information without meaningless threats, that would be much appreciated.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
btcfade (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:01:28 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 03:14:16 PM by btcfade

The "no block source" message indicates that Bitcoin-Qt cannot connect to other peers. There are many reasons why this might be the case. Are you having any problems with your Internet connection? Are your running Bitcoin-Qt through Tor or another proxy, and if so, are other applications able to connect through it? Have your changed your firewall or antivirus settings, and have they given any warnings lately? They may be blocking your connection without your knowledge. Have you installed any other software or made any changes to your Internet connection before your problems started? If you could provide such information without meaningless threats, that would be much appreciated.

it's like going to the eye doctor, is 1 or 2 better? 1: no block source or 2: synchronizing with network but it never updates past 2 days.. well it did but then low and behold it errored out saying cannot find wallet dot dat or some shit restart and now synchronizing behind 2 days, you'd think the blockchain would be in the directory but i guess they have control of my files.. it just wont work.

yeah i installed something that fucked it up: service pack 3

you know what pisses me off is that i couldn't get it running so i uploaded my wallet to blockchain.info.. i feel raped.. on top of that network difficulty bumped 40,007,470,271.27.. what a bunch of user fucks!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ONE NUT RETARD MAKER FUCKOZE!!!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

well it did but then low and behold it errored out saying cannot find wallet dot dat or some shit restart and now synchronizing behind 2 days, you'd think the blockchain would be in the directory but i guess they have control of my files.. it just wont work.
Was this the result of you trying to fix the problem by running Bitcoin-Qt as Administrator or moving or renaming the data directory? If not, there may be something something severely wrong with your hard drive. Files don't normally just disappear.

yeah i installed something that fucked it up: service pack 3
Bitcoin-Qt is known to be unreliable on Windows XP 32-bit. Is there a specific reason you are using such an obsolete OS?

you know what pisses me off is that i couldn't get it running so i uploaded my wallet to blockchain.info..
This is a reasonable solution if you are unable to run Bitcoin-Qt on your system.

i feel raped..
I'm terribly sorry. No doubt this has been a very traumatic experience for you. You should go to a hospital, they will give you the psychological help you need.

on top of that network difficulty bumped 40,007,470,271.27..
The network difficulty is entirely unrelated to your problem.

what a bunch of user fucks!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ONE NUT RETARD MAKER FUCKOZE!!!
Like I said, please try to be more original with your insults. Learn to expand your vocabulary if you want your insults to be taken seriously.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:11:53 PM

Foxpup, I like your style:

• Responses broken up into parts to address specific points from the post being responded to.
  • Patience with the ridiculous.
  • Pleasant responses to unpleasant statements.
  • A sincere attempt to assist without regard to how poorly the assistance is requested

I almost feel like I'm reading my own posts here.  Grin
btcfade (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:15:14 PM

thanks anyway <--quote that
btcfade (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:26:09 AM

just to tell you it turned out to be the wallet.dat was corrupt.. luckily i had it installed on another machine that would start bitcoin-qt(but never sync) so i was able to importprivkey to fresh install new(wallet.dat)..

that wasn't directed at you, obviously, the phantom hacker squad doesn't read posts.. thanks for your support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: