Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About to break upwards???  (Read 1405 times)
hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

I feel like price is about to break upwards shortly.  We are approaching the tip of a wedge and price has been stable on a beeline for that point.  

Have you just plain googled bitcoin lately?  There have been many positive articles popping up recently which should start to manifest into price appreciation.  It took me seeing Bitcoin mentioned several times in the media before I did some research myself and had my Aha moment.  The more times it is mentioned in mainstream press the more users Bitcoin will gain bottom line.  Here are a just a few articles that have come out in the last few days:

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-bitcoin-could-change-everything-not-just-finance-2014-12

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/102227296 (wont let me post link, but it is a cnbc article about Brian Kelly's new book The Bitcoin Big Bang)

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/how-mt-gox-debacle-won-over-a-bitcoin-convert-1417471759 (again, wont let me post, but article about Tim Draper in the WSJ)

http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2014/11/28/bitcoin-currency/

Also, follow the VC money!!!! More and more is pouring in every day.  2015 will start to see the fruits of this labor.  Silbert thinks we could be looking at $1 billion into bitcoin startups in 2015, that would be huge!

Guys like Richard Branson, Reid Hoffman, Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang, Eric Schimdt investing in the space!!!!  This is the place to be, I believe there will be a mini break higher shortly followed by a long sustained melt up through the beginning of 2015, followed by an explosion in late 2015 as the products of all of this VC money start to emerge.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

Also, higher lows and higher highs since early October capitulation

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:53:04 PM

The cruel realities of Bitcoin stagflation will soon beat this youthful exuberance out of you...  Cry
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:58:15 PM

I'm not sure... It really could go either way right now! half a month ago I was convinced we would re-test the $275s, but the price shot through the roof. Meanwhile it's back in the $380s, but still going somewhat strong. We could see a small sustainable rallye, or we really will be re-testing the $275s one more time (hopefully at high volume!)

ravenjt

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

I'm not sure... It really could go either way right now! half a month ago I was convinced we would re-test the $275s, but the price shot through the roof. Meanwhile it's back in the $380s, but still going somewhat strong. We could see a small sustainable rallye, or we really will be re-testing the $275s one more time (hopefully at high volume!)

How can you say these things after weeks of grinding nothingness with trading volumes that barely match those of my local convenience store selling Mars Bars and cans of coke?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:06:55 PM

I feel like price is about to break upwards shortly.  We are approaching the tip of a wedge and price has been stable on a beeline for that point.  

that is perfect thx for sharing!
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:07:08 PM

How can you say these things after weeks of grinding nothingness with trading volumes that barely match those of my local convenience store selling Mars Bars and cans of coke?

nigga, what? We've had more volume then ever lately (okcoin)
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:13:27 PM

Even when we've seen a long period of low volume back in May 2014. Then, suddenly, a rallye emerged! We're currently remarkably stable, and several metrics (TA, number of transactions, etc.) all seem to turn positive or already are on a decent course.
Anyways, take a look at the combined volume over the last 2 years. We're not exactly running dry at the moment: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/2y?c=e&t=a&volume_unit=btc

bajlox

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:31:50 AM

This doesnt mean if price is stable for now that market will be.
We will see but for now its ok to be like this.
With stable price i mean.

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

Have you just plain googled bitcoin lately?  There have been many positive articles popping up recently which should start to manifest into price appreciation.  It took me seeing Bitcoin mentioned several times in the media before I did some research myself and had my Aha moment.  The more times it is mentioned in mainstream press the more users Bitcoin will gain bottom line.  Here are a just a few articles that have come out in the last few days:

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-bitcoin-could-change-everything-not-just-finance-2014-12

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/102227296 (wont let me post link, but it is a cnbc article about Brian Kelly's new book The Bitcoin Big Bang)

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/how-mt-gox-debacle-won-over-a-bitcoin-convert-1417471759 (again, wont let me post, but article about Tim Draper in the WSJ)

http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2014/11/28/bitcoin-currency/

Also, follow the VC money!!!! More and more is pouring in every day.  2015 will start to see the fruits of this labor.  Silbert thinks we could be looking at $1 billion into bitcoin startups in 2015, that would be huge!

Guys like Richard Branson, Reid Hoffman, Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang, Eric Schimdt investing in the space!!!!  This is the place to be, I believe there will be a mini break higher shortly followed by a long sustained melt up through the beginning of 2015, followed by an explosion in late 2015 as the products of all of this VC money start to emerge.
You feel, because you are an emotional sheeple.

The data and statistics say Bitcoin is slowly going down.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

You feel, because you are an emotional sheeple.

The data and statistics say Bitcoin is slowly going down.

Unfortunately it seems this is the case.  It didn't take long for apps to come about (like Venmo) which can do basically what bitcoin does in terms of very easily sending money.  I'm sure there is more competition brewing, as these payment and credit card companies don't want to lose their profits.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

I'm sure there is more competition brewing, as these payment and credit card companies don't want to lose their profits.

Those profits are exactly why any "competition" they would try to create would fail when compared to the Bitcoin protocol - which doesn't concern itself with making money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: