Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you spending your Bitcoin?  (Read 45483 times)
SharkFaceGang

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

And how do you feel right now? It was a good decision?)
*looking at the current situation* YES it was!
Ombamaq

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:05:52 AM

im holding till price back to $500 Smiley
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:30:37 AM

I have about 1.5 btc now.
I have gifted some bitcoin to my friends in the past, but haven't spent any of my bitcoin on goods and services.
Nothing.

Raya

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:00:12 PM

If you aren't spending Bitcoin your not really helping it grow but relying on others if theres no one buying anything with bitcoin is becomes obsolete and more of a colllatable than anything else.

Cicero69

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:14:20 PM

But it depend what you mean... Because any fiat money have a volatility. so, it is not a most important thing, that we must to say, when we speaking about this situation.
JohnLennon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:23:34 PM

But it depend what you mean... Because any fiat money have a volatility. so, it is not a most important thing, that we must to say, when we speaking about this situation.

Agree with you! We must thing about using bitcoin in a real life.
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

If you aren't spending Bitcoin your not really helping it grow but relying on others if theres no one buying anything with bitcoin is becomes obsolete and more of a colllatable than anything else.

Wouldn't hoarding bitcoin be better?  The more people hoard the bitcoin the less there is in the general public, thus making each Bitcoin value increase in value.  When Bitcoin increases in value people are more interested in it and will start purchasing more. 
Simon8x

Activity: 568

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:50:46 PM

Wouldn't hoarding bitcoin be better?  The more people hoard the bitcoin the less there is in the general public, thus making each Bitcoin value increase in value.  When Bitcoin increases in value people are more interested in it and will start purchasing more. 

IMO, in the short term, spending bitcoin is like selling bitcoin on exchange, and may cause bitcoin price to go down.
But in the long term, spending bitcoin makes the bitcoin system more healthy as a currency, and attracts more people to accept and use bitcoin.

XaNyRuK

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:15:14 PM

IMO, in the short term, spending bitcoin is like selling bitcoin on exchange, and may cause bitcoin price to go down.
But in the long term, spending bitcoin makes the bitcoin system more healthy as a currency, and attracts more people to accept and use bitcoin.

Yes, you are right! I am think that in the long term bitcoin shall be a good currency, to international payments.
Aemon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:54:26 PM

I agree with you on some part.  I guess if the exchanges have too much Bitcoin though, the price will drop drastically.  If you use Bitcoin to purchase from say overstock.com, and they sell the Bitcoin to exchange, it would be bad no?  I would assume if the exchanges have 95% of the coin out there, then the price would be worth next to nothing?  Thoughts?
SharkFaceGang

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:18:00 PM

Most of my cryptocurrencies was in altcoins. I don't think that altcoins has good future...
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:43:16 PM

I try to buy everything possible with bitcoin, which is not so much yet.
But when I do it I just convert from fiat whatever amount I need.
The cold storage coin is just being hodled till future growth of adoption Smiley
mizna

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:29:37 AM

Most of my cryptocurrencies was in altcoins. I don't think that altcoins has good future...
yea i dont think too that altcoins has good future, i only think btc has a good future in the cryptocurrencies world  Cheesy

asmal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:03:08 AM

I try to buy everything possible with bitcoin, which is not so much yet.
But when I do it I just convert from fiat whatever amount I need.
The cold storage coin is just being hodled till future growth of adoption Smiley

while we can buy so we buy it with btc Smiley
its so make us happy  Cheesy
alamanjani

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:31:37 AM

Now that bitcoin is priced low, it is collecting time.
If/when it goes much higher again it will be spending time...

Just sayin :-)

Armen555

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:47:00 AM

Yes, i agree. But to speculation all of they are perfect...
JohnLennon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:50:29 AM

Yeah, and if you want to lose all your money Cheesy
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:53:10 AM

Consider BTC also in cryptocurrency. I dont think BTC has a good future. I read Some where that BTC can be used for feeding Terrorist and other Illegal ways like black money transfer, Hiding black money etc. People can send their Black money any where with out being located. So i think it will have no future

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
XaNyRuK

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:01:27 AM

Consider BTC also in cryptocurrency. I dont think BTC has a good future. I read Some where that BTC can be used for feeding Terrorist and other Illegal ways like black money transfer, Hiding black money etc. People can send their Black money any where with out being located. So i think it will have no future

All fiat money you can also use to laundering money or to feeding terrorism, but this topic is about spend or not to spend bitcoin...
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 11:28:06 AM

All fiat money you can also use to laundering money or to feeding terrorism, but this topic is about spend or not to spend bitcoin...

Yes i know its my topic and i know for what type of this topic is, Any way my post was in answer of this question:  I don't think that altcoins has good future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: