Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to sell me 0.18 Bitcoins --> PayPal  (Read 879 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:02:04 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:18:45 PM by iluvbitcoins

I'll send 70$ over PayPal for 0.18BTC

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:05:34 PM

Paypal is not very good for BTC sales. Try circle.com and you can use your credit card to buy BTC instantly  Wink.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:12:14 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 09:16:04 PM by iluvbitcoins

Paypal is not very good for BTC sales. Try circle.com and you can use your credit card to buy BTC instantly  Wink.

I know

I just turned 18, so my card is in the mail Cheesy
I can't purchase yet

I'm just missing these coins for a deal online so I'm trying to purchase

I got people owing coins to me, but it's due much later..

You can see I'm offering loans here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772348.0

So I won't chargeback, at least not for such a tiny amount Smiley

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:14:27 PM

come on, anyone?  Undecided

I'v got good trust

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:16:14 PM

I would be happy to help you out over Western Union at Bistamp +7%.  Please let me know if your interested.  I can pick up in about an hour and a half or roughly the same time tomorrow and then get you your bitcoin.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:18:26 PM

I would be happy to help you out over Western Union at Bistamp +7%.  Please let me know if your interested.  I can pick up in about an hour and a half or roughly the same time tomorrow and then get you your bitcoin.

can't we do PayPal, it will be over in seconds  and I don't need to go anywhere  Grin

I'v dealt with trades over 2BTC, why would I chargeback for 70$..

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

I would be happy to help you out over Western Union at Bistamp +7%.  Please let me know if your interested.  I can pick up in about an hour and a half or roughly the same time tomorrow and then get you your bitcoin.

can't we do PayPal, it will be over in seconds  and I don't need to go anywhere  Grin

I am sorry, but I am not interested in trading Paypal.  If interested I am happy to help, but not with Paypal, can also do cash in mail or in person depending on where you are.  I would also possibly be willing to buy the deal for you and have it shipped to you, provided you pay bitcoin first and on the website.

Please note, it has nothing to do with you.  For all I know you could be just a nice guy trying to get some bitcoin and an honest person, but I have lost tens of thousands of dollars to scams, and my personal rules are set up for a reason learning from those instances.  If your not interested in any of the above options, I understand, no hard feelings either way I hope, was just trying to help you out if you needed it, and I wish you good luck in getting the money from someone.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

can't we do PayPal, it will be over in seconds  and I don't need to go anywhere  Grin

I am sorry, but I am not interested in trading Paypal.  If interested I am happy to help, but not with Paypal, can also do cash in mail or in person depending on where you are.  I would also possibly be willing to buy the deal for you and have it shipped to you, provided you pay bitcoin first and on the website.

Please note, it has nothing to do with you.  For all I know you could be just a nice guy trying to get some bitcoin and an honest person, but I have lost tens of thousands of dollars to scams, and my personal rules are set up for a reason learning from those instances.  If your not interested in any of the above options, I understand, no hard feelings either way I hope, was just trying to help you out if you needed it, and I wish you good luck in getting the money from someone.

I know, I understand you

I'v been burned too

But just check my feedback..

Why would I scam for 0.18BTC when I had opportunities to scam for much more and I didn't?  Undecided

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

can't we do PayPal, it will be over in seconds  and I don't need to go anywhere  Grin

I am sorry, but I am not interested in trading Paypal.  If interested I am happy to help, but not with Paypal, can also do cash in mail or in person depending on where you are.  I would also possibly be willing to buy the deal for you and have it shipped to you, provided you pay bitcoin first and on the website.

Please note, it has nothing to do with you.  For all I know you could be just a nice guy trying to get some bitcoin and an honest person, but I have lost tens of thousands of dollars to scams, and my personal rules are set up for a reason learning from those instances.  If your not interested in any of the above options, I understand, no hard feelings either way I hope, was just trying to help you out if you needed it, and I wish you good luck in getting the money from someone.

I know, I understand you

I'v been burned too

But just check my feedback..

Why would I scam for 0.18BTC when I had opportunities to scam for much more and I didn't?  Undecided

Who is to say you won't scam in the next few months? This can be charged back long after the transaction has been made, which is a liability to whoever is receiving the paypal.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

I found someone for the trade, so locking the thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: