Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump group 2.0 - The profit machine  (Read 12494 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:20:22 PM

Great you proved you are a person. Now show us the proof that your previous investments were so lucrative with some wallet/blockchain screenshots or GTFO.

edit*Really? You are in marketing and PR and this post is how you approach asking people who don't know you for serious investment capital? With no data to back you? Just asking people for their money? I am thinking hostess is your more prominent title?

1. Manipulate good coins with real development - poisonous
2. Take in hand dead coins buying all the coin supply and relaunch them - old tactic which is proving less popular by the minute
3. Build fresh coins with a good development plan: you aren't even a coder are you?
1. It's not poisonous, depends which coin you choose.
2. I have a coin and I'll relaunch it with 90% of the coin supply in my hand. Maybe this is the best tactic.
3. I have some friends in crypto.

I'll work H24 for the gain.
This crap will be what kills the scene.
No coin has a natural growth.
Every coin has the potential for natural growth. Especially with the volume seen on deep web marketplaces.

Also, got any data for the apparent fortune that you are claiming to have made or is it all just you saying "I totally made a lot on crypto guys. You should like give me all your moneys or whatever."

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
TheBlonde (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
Thanks Bob
erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:21:37 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
At least you provided data. This is just somebody saying they made a bunch so you should give em your money because you can trust them to make you a bunch. Also, there were pumpers before you Bob and will be pumpers after. I understand this is an unregulated market but bullcrap like this should be dismissed.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

So nice to see some nice blonde ones here Wink
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:23:57 PM

Lol her tactic is to call every new shit coin on ccex. You must be full retarded if you give her bitcoins and expect any profit.

Just ask her if she can explain the blochain or some features of the coins she is calling to you Grin

erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:25:57 PM

Most recently you cited cann as a good investment even though it was exposed as a scam and has dropped in price again. Care to comment? Or provide data like I originally asked like 10 posts ago?

RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:31:19 PM

So is this not you Alessandra Prosperi, or is this another blond haired Italian model named 'Alessandra Prosperi'? Does look pretty similar.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://nonsolomodanews.com/2013/12/11/intervista-a-alessandra-prosperi-la-fotomodella-italiana-2013/&prev=search

"Hello, my name is Alessandra Prosperi, I was born in Florence on 7 July 1997. "

If so, are you only 17/18? Just confused is all. Just hoping people do a little research before they put money into a pump group is all I'm saying.
maybe people would have questions as well.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:32:47 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
*COUGH* Any news on VDO? *COUGH*

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

Great you proved you are a person. Now show us the proof that your previous investments were so lucrative with some wallet/blockchain screenshots or GTFO.

edit*Really? You are in marketing and PR and this post is how you approach asking people who don't know you for serious investment capital? With no data to back you? Just asking people for their money? I am thinking hostess is your more prominent title?

1. Manipulate good coins with real development - poisonous
2. Take in hand dead coins buying all the coin supply and relaunch them - old tactic which is proving less popular by the minute
3. Build fresh coins with a good development plan: you aren't even a coder are you?
1. It's not poisonous, depends which coin you choose.
2. I have a coin and I'll relaunch it with 90% of the coin supply in my hand. Maybe this is the best tactic.
3. I have some friends in crypto.

I'll work H24 for the gain.
This crap will be what kills the scene.
No coin has a natural growth.
Every coin has the potential for natural growth. Especially with the volume seen on deep web marketplaces.

Also, got any data for the apparent fortune that you are claiming to have made or is it all just you saying "I totally made a lot on crypto guys. You should like give me all your moneys or whatever."
But you don't realize that the idea behind this group is: we'll have a great gain all togheter. I want take the budget because is better that one, max. two person manage the accumulation and the dump. I'm talking with some people on Twitter to involve another person in the group who will help me to manage the budget.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:35:49 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
At least you provided data. This is just somebody saying they made a bunch so you should give em your money because you can trust them to make you a bunch. Also, there were pumpers before you Bob and will be pumpers after. I understand this is an unregulated market but bullcrap like this should be dismissed.

I would also like to point out that my group runs different... I dont manage the btc... everyone manages their own btc....

Just saying.. and yes there were "pumpgroups" before me... but none of them did it the way I do.....

ACP is da best!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:36:24 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

vdo??
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:38:44 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

vdo??
Vee Dee Ow, VDO, Vidio

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:39:40 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

I would also like to point out that my group runs different... I dont manage the btc... everyone manages their own btc....

Just saying.. and yes there were "pumpgroups" before me... but none of them did it the way I do.....

ACP is da best!
I actually agree with you there. It is much better that people in a PnD hold their own money should they choose to be poisonous members of the crypto community. Might as well be a protected responsible consumer. And this chick isn't going to answer my question about proof of her success is she?

AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:42:16 PM

This photoshopped identity prooves nothing.

You should hold this id near to your face and take a selfie first! Well, you can't do that, don't you?

Also, why the hell is these prooves' resolution too low?

TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:42:45 PM

So is this not you Alessandra Prosperi, or is this another blond haired Italian model named 'Alessandra Prosperi'? Does look pretty similar.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://nonsolomodanews.com/2013/12/11/intervista-a-alessandra-prosperi-la-fotomodella-italiana-2013/&prev=search

"Hello, my name is Alessandra Prosperi, I was born in Florence on 7 July 1997. "

If so, are you only 17/18? Just confused is all. Just hoping people do a little research before they put money into a pump group is all I'm saying.
maybe people would have questions as well.
Obviously that is another Alessandra Prosperi.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

vdo??
Vee Dee Ow, VDO, Vidio

im not following...
erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:44:21 PM

TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

ACP is da best!
I actually agree with you there. It is much better that people in a PnD hold their own money should they choose to be poisonous members of the crypto community. Might as well be a protected responsible consumer. And this chick isn't going to answer my question about proof of her success is she?
Proof of my success? I'm a career woman  Wink
This is an opportunity for you, not for me.
erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:48:11 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.

ACP is da best!
Proof of my success? I'm a career woman  Wink

Riiiight... so Bob was kind enough to supply graphs with when he plans to get in and out and how you can sustain a coins worth after their investment is cleared. You provided... literally nothing.

*edit* Sorry you provided information that you are a cute blonde who has never been married and is super good with investing because PR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: