Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump group 2.0 - The profit machine  (Read 12492 times)
TheBlonde (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
At least you provided data. This is just somebody saying they made a bunch so you should give em your money because you can trust them to make you a bunch. Also, there were pumpers before you Bob and will be pumpers after. I understand this is an unregulated market but bullcrap like this should be dismissed.

I would also like to point out that my group runs different... I dont manage the btc... everyone manages their own btc....

Just saying.. and yes there were "pumpgroups" before me... but none of them did it the way I do.....

ACP is da best!
I actually agree with you there. It is much better that people in a PnD hold their own money should they choose to be poisonous members of the crypto community. Might as well be a protected responsible consumer. And this chick isn't going to answer my question about proof of her success is she?
Proof of my success? I'm a career woman  Wink

Riiiight... so Bob was kind enough to supply graphs with when he plans to get in and out and how you can sustain a coins worth after their investment is cleared. You provided... literally nothing.

*edit* Sorry you provided information that you are a cute blonde who has never been married and is super good with investing because PR.
You'll have the proof of success when I'll be able to build this pump group as my vision. if people invest in ico shit can invest in me. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:30:24 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 10:45:43 PM by erok

LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
At least you provided data. This is just somebody saying they made a bunch so you should give em your money because you can trust them to make you a bunch. Also, there were pumpers before you Bob and will be pumpers after. I understand this is an unregulated market but bullcrap like this should be dismissed.

I would also like to point out that my group runs different... I dont manage the btc... everyone manages their own btc....

Just saying.. and yes there were "pumpgroups" before me... but none of them did it the way I do.....

ACP is da best!
I actually agree with you there. It is much better that people in a PnD hold their own money should they choose to be poisonous members of the crypto community. Might as well be a protected responsible consumer. And this chick isn't going to answer my question about proof of her success is she?
Proof of my success? I'm a career woman  Wink

Riiiight... so Bob was kind enough to supply graphs with when he plans to get in and out and how you can sustain a coins worth after their investment is cleared. You provided... literally nothing.

*edit* Sorry you provided information that you are a cute blonde who has never been married and is super good with investing because PR.
You'll have the proof of success when I'll be able to build this pump group as my vision. if people invest in ico shit can invest in me. lol
Wow. Thank you for proving my point.

*Edit* also to address your ninja edit on an earlier post... Yes I am a fucking miner not like it matters. I run asics and have since the beginning. I am also an investor because I have job. Does that make my opinion count less or more lady?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
erok

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:00:44 PM

*final post here*

It is people like you that will destroy the crypto scene because you think you are entitled to other people's money. Your justification is that because they already got ripped off by ICO's that it should be ok for you to do it? That is some gypsy logic there. Whatever brand you were going for on twitter; you just shat on it. You are Mark Karpeles. You are Carmac Lucking. You are Alex Green.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

*final post here*

It is people like you that will destroy the crypto scene because you think you are entitled to other people's money. Your justification is that because they already got ripped off by ICO's that it should be ok for you to do it? That is some gypsy logic there. Whatever brand you were going for on twitter; you just shat on it. You are Mark Karpeles. You are Carmac Lucking. You are Alex Green.
I'm Alessandra from Rome. I'm genuine, the names you mentioned are scammers. I don't want take the money and go away... I'll invest the money following the logic of the group. I want this group like a community. The insiders will be an integral part of every decision.
The capital will grow: people will choose if withdraw their monthly gain or if increase their position in the group
"at the end of every month you'll have your gain, related to your initial investment" ---> from OP
Crypto is mainly a business, We'll be in.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:53:02 AM

Wow, perfect reason to join your group  Roll Eyes

Jokes aside: calling every shitcoin doesn't make you a good pumper.
You have shown in the past months/year that you just call every coin. If a coin doesn't do well, it suddenly dissapears form your portfolio.
Pumping a coin is something very different and for a good volumebot, you really don't need 100btc...especially not in this week market.
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:18:40 PM

Wow, perfect reason to join your group  Roll Eyes

Jokes aside: calling every shitcoin doesn't make you a good pumper.
You have shown in the past months/year that you just call every coin. If a coin doesn't do well, it suddenly dissapears form your portfolio.
Pumping a coin is something very different and for a good volumebot, you really don't need 100btc...especially not in this week market.

Depeds by the coin. I'm holding some coins... But this is not the point.
We can work well in the altcoin market.
With a large budget we can dominate this market... The budget will grow with the profits.
The capital will be managed to pump, for the development, the marketing, to create interests, to riduce the spread, fake volume. I'll work H24.
I want create the profit cooperation where every single person has the same goal: make money.
The people out of the group will have to consider to invest money in our group because we'll generate profit. We'll be the profit machine.
100 BTC is the budget to start the project.
100 BTC will be our budget, not my budget.

Weekend Warrior

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:44:08 PM

If you want 100btc from others, how much is your own input?
For what kind of development do you need others btc?
For what kind of marketing do you need others btc?
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

If you want 100btc from others, how much is your own input?
For what kind of development do you need others btc?
For what kind of marketing do you need others btc?
So you want a business plan?

This group has not fee and i'm the founder, the general manager, the coordinator.
100 BTC = 100% of the company.
You want 10% of the company? = 10 BTC
youi want 0.5% of the company = 0.5 BTC
When all the shares will be sold, The fun can start.
I'll need help, so you're buying something that will be yours.
You'll have the shares of the group, and you'll be an active member of it.
This image simplifies the division of roles in a company.
I want a business organization in the group.

robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

Nice group you have here. If you are interested we sell custom member groups on our community that would allow you to accept and kick members from your group using a control panel. You can also charge a fee for people to get into your group as well as design the member group image to be shown on the community and have your own member group section added to the community that you will have full control and moderation rights over. You will be able to ban members from your section delete and lock or stick threads in your section and more. Find out more about it here. 

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
Weekend Warrior

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:45:02 PM

That is not a businessplan but just some empty words of something what is not feasible in crypto
That image looks more like a Ponzi scheme

So, I can buy shares of your company?  
Which company?
Can I see some documents where you describe the rules in your company? Profit structures, guarantees, pay outs, responsibilities, controlability of profits/losses etc etc
Do I have guarantees to get my money back when I want it back?

How many percentage of your company do you want to hold? How many btc are you going to invest?

For the time being, my guess is that you didn't research/structured enough to set this up as a professional organisation although you speak about it as if you did.
I dare you to convince me (and other readers/investors)

TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

Nice group you have here. If you are interested we sell custom member groups on our community that would allow you to accept and kick members from your group using a control panel. You can also charge a fee for people to get into your group as well as design the member group image to be shown on the community and have your own member group section added to the community that you will have full control and moderation rights over. You will be able to ban members from your section delete and lock or stick threads in your section and more. Find out more about it here. 
Thanks, the possibility will be considered when the group will be completed.
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

That is not a businessplan but just some empty words of something what is not feasible in crypto

Which company?
Can I see some documents where you describe the rules in your company? Profit structures, guarantees, pay outs, responsibilities, controlability of profits/losses etc etc

How many percentage of your company do you want to hold? How many btc are you going to invest?

For the time being, my guess is that you didn't research/structured enough to set this up as a professional organisation although you speak about it as if you did.

Ponzi scheme? looool... you're crazy!
Is it not fleasible in crypto? Oh, god! Are you joking?
I create a product, then sell a product... This the marketing area.

Where is my business plan? I haven't business plan, because i haven't a group now. I haven't the necessary resources to build a business plan.
The image was an example to explain that this group will have an organization based on a pyramidal scale.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:03:24 PM

Which company?

Where is my business plan? I haven't business plan, because i haven't a group now. I haven't the necessary resources to build a business plan.
The image was an example to explain that this group will have an organization based on a pyramidal scale.

Businessplan necessary recources:

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:10:22 PM

Which company?

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

Strenght, weakness, opportunity, threat. A company needs a marketing plan before a business plan. You want some numbers? A profit forecasts? This is impossible to do. I haven't the necessary elements at the moment, first of all the group.
shojayxt
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:14:50 PM

TheBlonde (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

So every company is a ponzi scheme, interesting. Thanks for the information. lol
From today ---> ponzi scheme = pyramidal organization of a company
Sorry the irony but this post is idiot.
shojayxt
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

So every company is a ponzi scheme, interesting. Thanks for the information. lol

No
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

LOL, im loving this thread. Keep up the good work guys
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

Which company?

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

Strenght, weakness, opportunity, threat. A company needs a marketing plan before a business plan. You want some numbers? A profit forecasts? This is impossible to do. I haven't the necessary elements at the moment, first of all the group.

Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's frosting.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: