Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Mazuma" 8 inch Physical Bitcoin - Auction  (Read 3227 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

1.4BTC

How long do you think it will take to carve a QR code and BTC address on the back?

And, can you include (or recommend where to buy) a table top stand?

I can carve the QR code and Address on the back for the extra .25 BTC over the weekend and have it shipped first thing Monday.

Best deal on a table stand can be found HERE. I normally have a bunch of THESE in stock but my last two went out with some Bitcoin art pieces that just shipped about an hour ago. Their $13 each and the acrylic is nice as it is transparent and does not distract from the piece.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:41:33 PM

Auction ends in 19 Minutes.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:59:34 PM

1.5BTC
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:59:55 PM

1.5BTC

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:00:12 PM

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

Last call !!!

IronMarvel

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:02:16 PM

Last call !!!

Thought auction ends 2 min ago?

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:03:03 PM

Auction Ended

Winner: Pistachio @ 1.6BTC

Last call !!!

It did, the darn IP address clock prevented me from posting.

IronMarvel

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:04:54 PM

Auction Ended

Last call !!!

Actually Pistachio was to late and ukcrypto won. If he does not pay in time, I would be happy to get a pm from you.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
ukcrypto

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:08:25 PM

I am ready to pay now, I would hope that Woodcutter honors his auction rules of finishing at 12pm. I was limited to post again for another 360 seconds and would have continued bidding had i known the time was flexible.

I believe I was the highest bidder before 12pm as stated in your initial auction listing.  Huh
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:12:17 PM

I hate these snipping competitions and I don't want to cause any animosity. It is up to OP if bidding stops before 12:00:00 or 12:00:59 EST. I have seen auctions run both ways. I honestly thought that OP's last call was to encourage any remaining bids until he called a winner in the auction. 

Auction Ended

Last call !!!

Actually Pistachio was to late and ukcrypto won. If he does not pay in time, I would be happy to get a pm from you.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:14:12 PM

Ok, i wasnt aware of the IP posting limits restricting posts on auctions, i guess for the next one i will have to post that if there is a bid within the last 5 minutes it will extend the auction by 5 minutes.

Pistachio was in before the end of 12:00 and won Mazuma, but Iron Marvel and ukcrypto go ahead and message me and i think i have a solution that will make you both very happy at the price point of your last bids.

ukcrypto

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:36:30 PM

Ok, i wasnt aware of the IP posting limits restricting posts on auctions, i guess for the next one i will have to post that if there is a bid within the last 5 minutes it will extend the auction by 5 minutes.

Pistachio was in before the end of 12:00 and won Mazuma, but Iron Marvel and ukcrypto go ahead and message me and i think i have a solution that will make you both very happy at the price point of your last bids.

Pistachio - Congrats....and be careful someone tried to scam me just now sending a PM pretending to be Woodcollector using a variation of his name!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:49:26 PM

Pistachio - Congrats....and be careful someone tried to scam me just now sending a PM pretending to be Woodcollector using a variation of his name!

Can you link me his profile so i can mark his trust rating negative please. Also if you wouldnt mind leave negative feedback on his profile as well so he does not rip off any of my clients in the future.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:24:21 PM

Are you using escrow?
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

Are you using escrow?

I was just going to send it directly. Why, is there a reason to be concerned? If this is a scam, it is a pretty elaborate scam. I am only waiting on some mining share payments to come in so I can send the full amount at once.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:33:50 PM

Are you using escrow?

I was just going to send it directly. Why, is there a reason to be concerned? If this is a scam, it is a pretty elaborate scam. I am only waiting on some mining share payments to come in so I can send the full amount at once.

I would always use an escrow. Not that big of a hassle and it could save you a lot, in the event that the deal goes badly. Better safe than sorry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

Are you using escrow?

I would always use an escrow. Not that big of a hassle and it could save you a lot, in the event that the deal goes badly. Better safe than sorry.

I have never denied escrow if requested, but also never had anyone request, i have had dozens of transactions and never an issue, some of them VERY large, in excess of 30BTC for art pieces. You are correct about better safe then sorry, and normally i apply that rule myself, but i tend to exclude "the good 'ole boys" club from that as it is easy to see with little effort who is here to stay and honest and cares about their reputation and who is likely to rip you off.

If you would like to use escrow i am fully ok with it so long as its with a trusted member of "the good 'ole boys club" (John K, Blazedout, OGNasty, etc) and you pay the fee if you feel its necessary.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Are you using escrow?

I have never denied escrow if requested, but also never had anyone request, i have had dozens of transactions and never an issue, some of them VERY large, in excess of 30BTC for art pieces. You are correct about better safe then sorry, and normally i apply that rule myself, but i tend to exclude "the good 'ole boys" club from that as it is easy to see with little effort who is here to stay and honest and cares about their reputation and who is likely to rip you off.

If you would like to use escrow i am fully ok with it so long as its with a trusted member of "the good 'ole boys club" (John K, Blazedout, OGNasty, etc) and you pay the fee if you feel its necessary.

Your call Pistachio, I'm not the one who's buying here! Tongue
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

I appreciate the offer, but just sent payment.

Can't say I wasn't warned if something goes wrong  Wink. Right now I am just waiting for vanitygen to produce a suitable address to go on the back.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: