Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your wildest dream? Mine The Empire of Love...  (Read 703 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:12:08 AM

Just to have an interesting topic (no copy paste), what's your wildest dream(s)?

I explain mine briefly here. I prefer the "social" goal of the Empire be to enable the creation and growth of true love between individual. I see that today's world is more oriented toward a productivity - financial progress than enabling the peaceful, harmonious and prosper condition necessary to true love. I see that the goal of most societies is to work toward skill progress in all aspect but loving - relationship. I see that most of the time of the most beautiful years in most couple is spend away, prospering (or trying for some). Meaning that those old traditions of managing procreation by the state trough artificial blockade is still very present. To say it bluntly don't be surprised by the high rate of midwifing and divorces if most of the young adult life is spend working (educational work be included), on everything but growing an harmonious relationship.

I believe that the obstacles have been furthermore introduced to say it marketingly to improve the access to the kleenexisation of young women, at the detriment of most later on. I don't want to say the situation is tragic for most today, but I prefer to think it's possible to improve peaceful and harmonious love between individual without experiencing population explosion, and more than that realize for the children of today the conditions that anyone thinking that love has an important place to have in a society may think off... As I told many times, I don't want to pay for others children anything! But I see advantages in paying taxes that improve the loving condition of all or at least not pay taxes that would support the opposite goals. What ever it's just a dream. Some still prefers the MIC wars... game on. And how to love while being always having to have vigilance? When the Masters of Space will come what ever... it will be too late. How many solar systems (galaxies if you wanna be playa) belongs to you humans? Did you find love? 2 nos don't make a right, Barbarians!

And about you? Creating a military industrial and financial complex bigger than the one of the Empire and then conquer the world and then the universe to assure independence and sovereignty to the home state? Or is it the BTC that your heart beats to? What ever feel free to share...

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:49:27 PM

I wish every belief and political system to be on their own planet. Better yet, own solar system. Come on Elon! Make it happen already!  Cheesy

BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:19:43 AM

I wish every belief and political system to be on their own planet. Better yet, own solar system. Come on Elon! Make it happen already!  Cheesy

Interesting you would let others suffer under tyrannical political systems because it's far out enough? I think it's the widest dream for sure...

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:35:38 AM

Interesting you would let others suffer under tyrannical political systems because it's far out enough? I think it's the widest dream for sure...

You did not forbid other people's wildest dream to be your nightmare.

Again who am I to judge a whole solar system of people who would have chosen their way of life? Isn't what is wrong right now? We are sadden to see how others live. If we are far away from each other (by a couple of billions miles that is) we all gonna be happy  Cheesy

As an example I will never post again in this thread and only read it from planet Wilikonia.

Can't you already feel how good it is to know this? Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: