Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Umm, is this forum modded by racist Nazis? >_<  (Read 2987 times)
Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:48:26 AM

I know the Third Reich would control people through controlling speech and such. Especially speech made by Jews, such as myself (Yes, I am very pretty). Is that this kind of forum?

All I did was ask Matthew about his boyfriend.

Are you guys homophobes? So not cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:51:51 AM

This is called the Bitcoin forum for a reason.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:52:46 AM

Obviously not, since you are still talking; but nor are you off to a promising start.  You're going to have to improve your signal to noise ratio if you desire to continue to call us names.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:53:45 AM

Wow, so Bitcoin is known for bigotry? 0_0;

>_<....
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:53:50 AM

Troll harder -_-"

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:58:45 AM

And I noticed that you are complaining in advance, since your offending post has not been removed!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88270.msg970923#msg970923

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:02:43 AM

>_<....

Like JackRabbit said, troll harder.  You're not even on the hot list yet.  We've got a hundred members of this list that are an order of magnitude more offensive than this, and not only are they not really trying, they're still members.  Half of them are Hero Members in good standing.  I'm more amused than anything.

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:04:05 AM

Umm, is this forum modded by racist Nazis? >_<
GTFO

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:05:36 AM

I made a thread for Matthew but you deleted it because you hate gays!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:06:18 AM

OP's part time job when not running CoinExchanger into the ground

NSFW http://s14.postimage.org/5etu71tq7/319631_Kamina_Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_Yoko_Ri.jpg NSFW

It's only natural he come after me because he understands the symbolism of my constant horse head antics...

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:07:24 AM

Umm, is this forum modded by racist Nazis? >_<
GTFO
Ummm, reporting you for being a bigot.
Gladamas

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:07:34 AM

>_<....

Like JackRabbit said, troll harder.  You're not even on the hot list yet.  We've got a hundred members of this list that are an order of magnitude more offensive than this, and not only are they not really trying, they're still members.  Half of them are Hero Members in good standing.  I'm more amused than anything.

*cough*Phinnaeus Gage. Rjk.*cough*

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:10:43 AM

OP's part time job when not running CoinExchanger into the ground

NSFW http://s14.postimage.org/5etu71tq7/319631_Kamina_Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_Yoko_Ri.jpg NSFW

It's only natural he come after me because he understands the symbolism of my constant horse head antics...

Matthew likes Yoko too. ^_^

You should choose a better picture of her though. :O

Um, who is OP? Is that the GTFO guy?
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:13:56 AM

I deleted nothing, but perhaps one of our 'alternative lifestyle' mods deleted it because you offend them for the implication that their standards would include Matt?  That avatar photo of his is no more his actual photo than your avatar is a photo of yourself.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:15:31 AM

Um, who is OP? Is that the GTFO guy?

It stands for Original Poster, meaning you preteen.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:18:13 AM

Newbie mods have a little bit more leeway on deleting stuff, and given your signal to noise ratio, I wouldn't blame them. That being said, as you can see, the core moderation team is much more lenient.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:26:49 AM

That avatar photo of his is no more his actual photo than your avatar is a photo of yourself.

Did you mean this in spirit or as fact? This photo is actually a photo of me.  Cheesy

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:31:34 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 03:40:36 PM by MoonShadow

That avatar photo of his is no more his actual photo than your avatar is a photo of yourself.

Did you mean this in spirit or as fact? This photo is actually a photo of me.  Cheesy
GO MATT
Hotlink removed by MoonShadow
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:32:05 AM

This thread is cancer. Mods, please delete it.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Gladamas

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:34:23 AM

This thread is cancer. Mods, please delete it.

Seconded. And ban this troll (referring to the OP).

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: