Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Network - A social network for the crypto world.  (Read 1958 times)
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 05:34:32 PM by CryptoP2Pool

Crypto Network

http://pcatlmarketing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cropped-crypto-networkogo.png

Your complete crypto solutions under one roof.

Crypto Network is a social site for everyone to join together as one big family in the crypto community and post status updates, create forums & groups and share info about your creations. Crypto Network offers a user friendly site simply sign up with FB or your email and have fun with our family. We are planning on adding many new features to the lineup such as @ tags to tag your friends in post, upgraded photo uploads/photo album, advertisement placement for your idea or business and a lot more overtime as we grow, but like lots of us we are working on a budget to do this for our community... so the faster we grow the more fund we will have available with our advertisements to allocate to making Crypto Network a better place for you. Bellow is a list of our currently offered options on Crypto Network.

Currently offered:

• Friends
  • Newsfeed
  • Forums
  • Groups
  • Charity Donations
  • Crowd Funding
  • Blog
  • Cryptocoin Block Crawlers
  • Classified site
  • Mining Pools (P2Pool & MPOS)
  • Mining Tips
  • Mining Resources
  • Exchange (Ecryptx)
  • Easy Facebook Login/Register

Crypto Network has been working with coin developers like SovereignCoin, HTMLCoin, POPCoin, KittehCoin and many more with our P2Pool mining site Crypto P2Pool that has been around for over a year and a half now that is currently undergoing a full revamp with new pools, info and resource updates, we decided why only have a P2Pool mining site but why not add MPOS? along with mining pools we went one step further since we enjoy our community so much we wanted to intergrade a full social network to create a complete social community for everyone involved in or interested in getting involved in crypto currencies can have to opportunity to do so. So we are building the platform to integrate both. so come in check out our mining pools and at the same time join in on conversation with your friends via the Crypto Chat, or if you want a little privacy between your chat start a private chat with our integrated personal chat and have fun. In the near feature with the growth of our site we plan on adding of full array of plugins redly available for you to use. Below is a small list of our plans.

Future Integrations:

• Forum text editing tool upgrade
  • Fan Pages
  • Newbie Intro Guide
  • Mining Software Downloads
  • Social Sharing
  • Sponsored Post

Check out our blog by Clicking Here and join our team of blog contributors and post your opinion on the crypto world were interested in what you have to say.

Twitter: @cryptnetwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crypto-Network/1435536343390930

Donations to Crypto Network: 1QCMfEb1Rg9anTwWoBtCnLcRuVgyDS49FG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

Cool project. But I have a design bug on the mobile version Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

Nice project man. Your content is good enough, maybe you can add giveaway content for increase the attractiveness of the people to join in your website Cheesy and i think you must change your design, especially the tab menu, but overall is good Cheesy
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

I'm not sure this is smart. Don't we want BTC to be global? Creating a small community isn't the right way to achieve this. I say it's better to have a few bitcoiners here and there, everywhere.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

Cool project. But I have a design bug on the mobile version Smiley

Thank you its still new and bugs are going to popup for a while, right now we are working on getting more plugins and goodies for the site as well as mobile updates!
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

Nice project man. Your content is good enough, maybe you can add giveaway content for increase the attractiveness of the people to join in your website Cheesy and i think you must change your design, especially the tab menu, but overall is good Cheesy

Glad you like it! as for giveaways, we have some in the plans still making sure everything is properly functioning properly but looking at doing a small X-mas Giveaways in the next week. Last but not least as for design like I said before its new and I'm working on adding themes and plugins but for now I'm just doing it out of pocket right now until I increase traffic and revenue then I'll be able to afford all the plugins and themes and all the fun goodies! Doing it for the love of the community with limited funds =) but time will change that!

CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:44:50 PM

I'm not sure this is smart. Don't we want BTC to be global? Creating a small community isn't the right way to achieve this. I say it's better to have a few bitcoiners here and there, everywhere.

No matter what there will be enough of our community to be here and there, this is a great idea because we are all family and we can have a place to go be family members and share our knowledge among a grand community!
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

X-Mas Giveaway Coming soon!!! keep checking back for the official link
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:38:26 PM

Great idea!  Smiley It's a nice start! The design can use some work, but that shouldn't be a problem. My biggest "eeehhhh" is that the site is using xHTML. You should make the switch to HTML5 and the most up-to-date W3C stabdards. You should also remove the header that says "Advertisements". I think that's a turn-off for a lot of people. Looking forward to what the future holds for a crypto social network!
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:21:10 PM

Great idea!  Smiley It's a nice start! The design can use some work, but that shouldn't be a problem. My biggest "eeehhhh" is that the site is using xHTML. You should make the switch to HTML5 and the most up-to-date W3C stabdards. You should also remove the header that says "Advertisements". I think that's a turn-off for a lot of people. Looking forward to what the future holds for a crypto social network!
I hope your a member at Crypto Network  Grin We do appreciate the feedback and your right we will be removing the headers TODAY! Working on building a trusted development team, gotta start somewhere though. If you need anything feel free to pm me and once again thank you!
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

Awesome! One other thing that I've noticed is perhaps, for the time being, you can separate out Crypto Network from Crypto Exchange, Crypto Classified, Crypto MPOS, and Crypto P2Pool. The links at the top of the page is a little distracting. I can understand if they were part of the "Groups" for the Crypto Network. I think the focus of the Crypto Network should be what it's meant to be: "a social network for the crypto world". I think there is also a conflict of too many social networks that are introduced as soon as someone gets to the site. The "social share" links on the lefts are nice, but you don't see those links on any other social network, and there is a reason for that.  Wink Ahh.. and also, perhaps a color scheme that represents Crypto Network can be chosen. The colors remind me of facebook!  Smiley
LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:09:42 PM

Hope you are implementing HTTPS / SSL Lips sealed I like secured sites Cheesy
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 08:04:19 PM

How To Mine Cryptocurrency | The Beginners Guide - Crypto Network

http://pcatlmarketing.com/blog/?p=56&preview=true&preview_id=56&preview_nonce=6a3555a8c9
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Hope you are implementing HTTPS / SSL Lips sealed I like secured sites Cheesy

Site is now fully HTTPS/SSL all traffic is forced HTTPS. the green lock button should be on site by tonight!
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:24:37 PM

Awesome! One other thing that I've noticed is perhaps, for the time being, you can separate out Crypto Network from Crypto Exchange, Crypto Classified, Crypto MPOS, and Crypto P2Pool. The links at the top of the page is a little distracting. I can understand if they were part of the "Groups" for the Crypto Network. I think the focus of the Crypto Network should be what it's meant to be: "a social network for the crypto world". I think there is also a conflict of too many social networks that are introduced as soon as someone gets to the site. The "social share" links on the lefts are nice, but you don't see those links on any other social network, and there is a reason for that.  Wink Ahh.. and also, perhaps a color scheme that represents Crypto Network can be chosen. The colors remind me of facebook!  Smiley

Site will eventually have its own theme, I geared it toward a FB theme to make it  a comfortable switch for the users. We still have a long way to go and a lot of updates and changes along with more functions for users!
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

Litecoin (LTC) & SovereignCoin (SVC) pools added to https://www.crypto-mpos.com
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:02:45 AM

https://crypto-network.com/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/5-Screenshot%202014-12-07%2023.43.02.png
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

We bought a new editor for the forum, hope you enjoy!

https://crypto-network.com/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/6-Screenshot%202014-12-08%2015.04.22.png
CryptoP2Pool (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:05:07 PM

X-Mas Giveaway

For more info https://crypto-network.com/forum/topic/65
Alex_crypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:47:28 AM

I have seen the site is coming along well. I feel there is a need for a good site for crypto social media.

So please create a good and exciting one. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: