Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obvious Manipulation Vs. Curency Exchange Rates  (Read 2460 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:56:43 PM

Awesome how the Euro can go up over 1% but bitcoin is still getting manipulated down regardless of how much any currency moves at a given time... So what exactly is the point of all of this? Who exactly is controlling all of this? Why are there consistant .2 buys across bitfinex & no volume bitstamp  Huh
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:39:53 PM

1. If you think a price movement (down) in a market like this which has been happening for an entire year is purely manipulation, I don't have much to say to you.
2. I guess someone on Bitfinex is looking to buy. It shouldn't be seen as overly suspicious.
3. Bitstamp sucks. High fees and no liquidity.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:11:29 PM

Awesome how the Euro can go up over 1% but bitcoin is still getting manipulated down regardless of how much any currency moves at a given time... So what exactly is the point of all of this? Who exactly is controlling all of this? Why are there consistant .2 buys across bitfinex & no volume bitstamp  Huh

People try to move small markets up and down but Bitcoin is not that small so it is hard and dangerous to move it by yourself if you don't have tens of coins.
Market forces are at work.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:36:18 PM

1. If you think a price movement (down) in a market like this which has been happening for an entire year is purely manipulation, I don't have much to say to you.
2. I guess someone on Bitfinex is looking to buy. It shouldn't be seen as overly suspicious.

It isn't purely manipulation, the supply will continue to flood the market causing price to go crashing down!
Bitfinex has been buying for months??? Really? Or are they trying to keep price from crashing. EVERY miner wallet I followed has cashed out already & they used to save every coin. The end is near & most know it.

People try to move small markets up and down but Bitcoin is not that small so it is hard and dangerous to move it by yourself if you don't have tens of coins.

What are you saying, bitcoin is really illiquid, a couple million dollars can move this market huge especially compared to a 1% euro move with REALLY takes huge money to happen.

$1,000 coin is a joke unless another bot
http://willyreport.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-willy-report-proof-of-massive-fraudulent-trading-activity-at-mt-gox-and-how-it-has-affected-the-price-of-bitcoin/
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:56:20 PM

It isn't purely manipulation, the supply will continue to flood the market causing price to go crashing down!
Bitfinex has been buying for months??? Really? Or are they trying to keep price from crashing. EVERY miner wallet I followed has cashed out already & they used to save every coin. The end is near & most know it.

Awesome how the Euro can go up over 1% but bitcoin is still getting manipulated down regardless of how much any currency moves at a given time... So what exactly is the point of all of this? Who exactly is controlling all of this? Why are there consistant .2 buys across bitfinex & no volume bitstamp  Huh

What are you saying, bitcoin is really illiquid, a couple million dollars can move this market huge especially compared to a 1% euro move with REALLY takes huge money to happen.

http://willyreport.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-willy-report-proof-of-massive-fraudulent-trading-activity-at-mt-gox-and-how-it-has-affected-the-price-of-bitcoin/

How long before you get bored of losing money in every market you touch - do us all a favour, and forget about your little troll account. Or get a bit creative with it, use some artistic flair, imaginative FUD instead of the frankly boring posts you spam this forum with constantly. Put a bit of effort in or GTFO.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

It would appear there are constant MASSIVE buy/sell walls on all exchanges.. Someone or some group is moving the price to what they want, down or up, who knows.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

True. every time I buy I "manipulate" the market. My purchase, of say 1BTC, lessens the available supply and causes a relative increase in demand. It's insidious!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
picolo

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

Awesome how the Euro can go up over 1% but bitcoin is still getting manipulated down regardless of how much any currency moves at a given time... So what exactly is the point of all of this? Who exactly is controlling all of this? Why are there consistant .2 buys across bitfinex & no volume bitstamp  Huh

How long before you get bored of losing money in every market you touch - do us all a favour, and forget about your little troll account. Or get a bit creative with it, use some artistic flair, imaginative FUD instead of the frankly boring posts you spam this forum with constantly. Put a bit of effort in or GTFO.

A few millions may start moving the market but the market is not illiquid at all! A few millions is thousands and thousands of bitcoins but if the market wants to go up you will just pause the rally for a few hours
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:54:59 AM

A few millions may start moving the market but the market is not illiquid at all! A few millions is thousands and thousands of bitcoins but if the market wants to go up you will just pause the rally for a few hours

No actually all the buyers will get sold to until they run out of patience and time... miners keep producing and selling... VERY HIGH supply. Good luck to all.
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:14:04 AM

No actually all the buyers will get sold to until they run out of patience and time... miners keep producing and selling... VERY HIGH supply. Good luck to all.

Annnnnnnnnd IGNORED.

I don't even have time to read their FUD anymore let alone actually respond to them. I'm just going to do what the smart members are doing and Ignore these trolls one at a time
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:17:45 AM

You can ignore the facts allday. Point is money is quickly flowing out of bitcoin by the tens of millions.
You guys don't even do your own research about anything. You read coin desk & scream buy buy buy.
Good luck to you all as you continue to get burned everytime you buy.
You have been warned.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

You can ignore the facts allday. Point is money is quickly flowing out of bitcoin by the tens of millions.
You guys don't even do your own research about anything. You read coin desk & scream buy buy buy.
You have been warned.

Someone ban fallllings new account please

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:31:28 PM

You have been warned.

But then what would we do for fun? It's entertaining to see someone say "It's two o'clock, It's two o'clock!" all day long. Then at 2 pm. he declares himself a genius.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

You have been warned.

I have been involved in bitcoin longer than you.
Good thing nobody listen to you.

You have been warned.

But then what would we do for fun? It's entertaining to see someone say "It's two o'clock, It's two o'clock!" all day long. Then at 2 pm. he declares himself a genius.  Cheesy

Funny how I have been calling it since 800 per coin & right now it is proven bitcoin is not sustainable so why argue when we are about to see plenty of "cheap coinz" again and again?
picolo

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:05:46 PM

You have been warned.

You have been warned.

Funny how I have been calling it since 800 per coin & right now it is proven bitcoin is not sustainable so why argue when we are about to see plenty of "cheap coinz" again and again?

The price is 380$/BTC. It was twice more in early 2014 but it doesn't show that Bitcoin is not sustainable.
Facebook's share has gone from 47 to 81 in a year.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

You have been warned.

You have been warned.

The price is 380$/BTC. It was twice more in early 2014 but it doesn't show that Bitcoin is not sustainable.

Stop comparing a company backed with many assets to your ghost like bitcoin that EVERY miner now officially dumps.
picolo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

You have been warned.

You have been warned.

Stop comparing a company backed with many assets to your ghost like bitcoin that EVERY miner now officially dumps.

If the market thought Bitcoin was finished the price would be lower than 30$ and if for each miner that sells at 380$ there is a buyer that believes in Bitcoin.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 03:55:23 AM

You have been warned.

You have been warned.

If the market thought Bitcoin was finished the price would be lower than 30$ and if for each miner that sells at 380$ there is a buyer that believes in Bitcoin.

Or a computer trying to make profit... Or a computer "creating" fake buys... Or ...
picolo

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:14:14 AM

You have been warned.

You have been warned.

Or a computer trying to make profit... Or a computer "creating" fake buys... Or ...

With American Dollars you know you will most likely lose your purchasing power over time and the upside is small. Bitcoin has showed its strength but there are risks. The risks get lower over time.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:45:07 AM

^ Actually it seems risk is increasing at an astronomical rate... While price is decreasing rapidly!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: