Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST EXCHANGE IN CHINA????  (Read 1793 times)
wayne.barclay (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:13:51 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 09:09:00 PM by wayne.barclay

Dear Chinese Bitcoin Users:

I would like to give a bounty of 1.5 BTC (plus 0.2 BTC JUST FOR ENTERING) TOTAL 2.5 BTC for an individual who provides a quality "walk-through" style document for the following topics, in English and Chinese

Headline: The Top 3 Bitcoin Exchanges: a guide to buying and selling Bitcoin in China
Sub-headline: A robust and complete guide to Bitcoin / RMB exchanges
Summary: This guide contains full and complete instructions regarding how to buy and sell Bitcoin using only RMB bank accounts and RMB credit/debit cards on the TOP 3 BTC/RMB exchanges. It will summarize the pros/cons of the top 3 exchanges on the RMB market and then provide detailed, complete instructions for every single step of the process, including screenshots, video capture, and bullet-style walkthroughs.

As a first step, we'd like to know which are the top 3 and why. Successful candidates (up to 5) will be given 0.2 BTC as an upfront bounty after we completely vet his or her "top 3" choice. 1.5 BTC bounty will be given to the candidate who completes the most thorough, detailed, easy-to-understand guide for buying and selling BTC on these 3 exchanges.

EDIT: Documents must be in English and Chinese.

justforbtc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:07:40 AM

You are newbie user. No one will take your job unless the bounty is put in escrow!
bitgold

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:15:33 AM

Why three? I can only trust one.
Big0Bang

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:58:17 AM

Put your coins into escrow! otherwise no one would buy your coffee.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:00:33 PM

i want to tell you : unfortunately, china do not have best exchange

but have the worst exchange
wayne.barclay (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:16:05 AM

I posted using our main corporate account. Mod, can close this please?
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:31:11 PM

Dear Chinese Bitcoin Users:

I would like to give a bounty of 1.5 BTC (plus 0.2 BTC JUST FOR ENTERING) TOTAL 2.5 BTC for an individual who provides a quality "walk-through" style document for the following topics, in English and Chinese

Headline: The Top 3 Bitcoin Exchanges: a guide to buying and selling Bitcoin in China
Sub-headline: A robust and complete guide to Bitcoin / RMB exchanges
Summary: This guide contains full and complete instructions regarding how to buy and sell Bitcoin using only RMB bank accounts and RMB credit/debit cards on the TOP 3 BTC/RMB exchanges. It will summarize the pros/cons of the top 3 exchanges on the RMB market and then provide detailed, complete instructions for every single step of the process, including screenshots, video capture, and bullet-style walkthroughs.

As a first step, we'd like to know which are the top 3 and why. Successful candidates (up to 5) will be given 0.2 BTC as an upfront bounty after we completely vet his or her "top 3" choice. 1.5 BTC bounty will be given to the candidate who completes the most thorough, detailed, easy-to-understand guide for buying and selling BTC on these 3 exchanges.

EDIT: Documents must be in English and Chinese.

hi,
i can make one report for u. free.
just add my skype: altcoin

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: