Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 40 BTC, returning 52 BTC  (Read 1742 times)
Wnd (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 12:46:57 PM

I will make coins back from this service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87171.0
It will take week or two at max. PM me if interested.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 01:13:50 PM

From what I understand about your service people send you BTC and you buy stuff for them using USD.  So, since you have a steady stream of BTC what do you need the BTC loan for?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:24:06 PM

I want to buy some stuff from Silkroad and I'd like to receive them fast. But don't judge me based on that.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 01:41:26 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 02:02:27 AM by BurtW

I want to buy some stuff from Silkroad and I'd like to receive them fast. But don't judge me based on that.
I do appreciate your honesty!  Perhaps someone may be interested.  Your business does seem to be working.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:04:50 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 02:39:14 PM by Tomatocage

Just got out of Newbie a month ago only to sell ”your” Mastercard services for BTC. Now, surprise surprise, you're in here asking for a loan. I'm not going to trash you, but anybody who lends to you is a complete idiot who deserves to lose his coins.  

Edit: Fixed. Damn autocorrect.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:07:40 PM

What if you get your ass busted for buying off SR, then how will you pay back the lender?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:08:13 PM

Just got out of Newbie a month ago only to sell ”your” Mastercard services for BTC. Now, surprise surprise, you're in here asking for a loan. I'm not going to yeah you, but anybody who lends to you is a complete idiot who deserves to lose his coins. 
Actually Wnd is much more legit then most of the scammers here. Unknown's thread needs you more.  Wink
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:13:40 PM

Wnd, how are you going to guarantee that you'll return the coins? Are you willing to give your ID, etc to the lender?
Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:33:04 PM

Yes, I can give ID. And I'm getting coins from my service so that guarantees I will have BTC to pay back.
Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:33:59 PM

What if you get your ass busted for buying off SR, then how will you pay back the lender?
Quite a low chance of that happening with blotters hidden in CD case.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:36:41 PM

And discussing SR's foodstuffs here is generally frowned upon. You don't want to get yourself in trouble..
HonorMe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:57:37 PM

Its still a huge risk for the lender, lender could face jailtime if caught financing drug smuggling.
Hahaha, thats true, wouldn't want to be investing my money into the purchasing of drugs :p
Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:45:03 PM

Its still a huge risk for the lender, lender could face jailtime if caught financing drug smuggling.
You know how astronomically low chance of me getting caught is, let alone lender.
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:14:11 PM

You know how astronomically low chance of me getting caught is, let alone lender.

Your buying drugs... online.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:25:20 PM

It has a low chance of happening, but is pretty high risk since the lender is risking 40BTC and his/her freedom. I would rather put the 40BTC on SatoshiDice, risk/reward ratio is much better IMO & my asshole remains protected.

Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:26:42 PM

Your buying drugs... online.
Well, I'm buying blotters. Innocent looking tiny paper hid under label of CD case. Sent from some legit business address. And received with no signature asked. Even if customs caught it, they have no evidence against me unless I go there to pick up package.
Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:28:00 PM

It has a low chance of happening, but is pretty high risk since the lender is risking 40BTC and his/her freedom. I would rather put the 40BTC on SatoshiDice, risk/reward ratio is much better IMO & my asshole remains protected.
God, you are paranoid as hell. Are you sure you are not on acid right now?
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:29:25 PM

God, you are paranoid as hell. Are you sure you are not on acid right now?

Lol. I don't actually think this is going to happen, I'd just like to point it out as an added risk.

Wnd (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:29:40 PM

Well, I'm buying blotters. Innocent looking tiny paper hid under label of CD case. Sent from some legit business address. And received with no signature asked. Even if customs caught it, they have no evidence against me unless I go there to pick up package.

Not entirely true, if you happened to order it off the DEA via SR, then they have plenty of evidence.

This is all a longshot, but meh, its still possible. Just sayin'
Yeah, because all that feedback in seller's profile is lie.
rastapool

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:59:35 PM

Wow, one of the best legit-look explanation of loan here. But why can't you just increase you offer up to $9 per BTC and make it quick without loan?

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: