Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating sort of a DIY Bitcoin Incubator  (Read 1059 times)
cashcrypto (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:40:37 PM

Been working on sort of a incubator funnel. We have soooo many talented people in the crypto world I figure it would be cool to have your skill sets get matched up with an idea that we can put into motion with the resources on the other side. Does this sound like a good idea ? People can create MVP's quickly, get feedback and overall just kick butt getting things going. I'm hoping to raise the funds for helping these small groups/companies for servers ,etc., etc., . At some point. just throw this all into a DAC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:28:40 PM

Been working on sort of a incubator funnel. We have soooo many talented people in the crypto world I figure it would be cool to have your skill sets get matched up with an idea that we can put into motion with the resources on the other side. Does this sound like a good idea ? People can create MVP's quickly, get feedback and overall just kick butt getting things going. I'm hoping to raise the funds for helping these small groups/companies for servers ,etc., etc., . At some point. just throw this all into a DAC.

Nice idea, but an online incubatr would be a difficult idea, if the company is not registered or regulated.

cashcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:27:13 AM

Nice idea, but an online incubatr would be a difficult idea, if the company is not registered or regulated.

Thanks. Will you mean the incubater or the companies that come through it ?

Could just decentralized the incubater.
cashcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:33:03 AM

I created a small google doc  form for both people who have skills to people who have the ideas.

Should be unlocked: http://goo.gl/forms/vdtrqVtw6F

If I get a good response then I'll start working on a full blown website.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:09:51 AM

Great idea! Different from fundraising projects which has appropriate matched skill-set team and idea.
cashcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

Great idea! Different from fundraising projects which has appropriate matched skill-set team and idea.

Thanks Smiley

I think it is different and is something I've been thinking about for years so I'm busy going to try it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: