Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: protocol  (Read 1273 times)
rsky (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:13:02 PM

Have you heard about protocol ?

bitsafetyprotocol.com
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:27:16 PM

Sorry.

There is NO WAY IN HELL I am going to click on some random link from a brand new user with only 3 posts of history.

Heck, I almost never click on links from well established and trusted users.

Perhaps instead of posting a meaningless link, you can actually take the time to describe what you think is interesting at that web page.
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:50:51 PM

Sorry.

There is NO WAY IN HELL I am going to click on some random link from a brand new user with only 3 posts of history.

Heck, I almost never click on links from well established and trusted users.

Perhaps instead of posting a meaningless link, you can actually take the time to describe what you think is interesting at that web page.

me too

more information coming soon
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:53:40 PM

Code:
% curl bitsafetyprotocol.com
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<link rel="icon" href="/favicon.png" type="image/png">
<title>Bitcoin Safety Protocol</title>
<style>
body {
overflow: hidden;
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
}
iframe {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<iframe id="video"  src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lA5VuuTcTik?rel=0&autoplay=1&vq=hd1080;controls=0;loop=1&playlist=lA5VuuTcTik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

</body>
</html>

Just embedded youtube video.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

OP, you are spamming this forum! The link has nothing related to this board and should be removed!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:21:50 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

Still not clicking on it.  No sense in forming bad habits. (Besides, it might not always be "Just embedded YouTube video". It could change at any time.)

If he has something interesting and worthwhile to say, he can just say it here like everybody else.  I don't need to waste time following links from everyone just to know what their point is.  If I wanted to do that, I'd be on reddit.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:22:01 AM

A video link, huh? I was expecting a Goldie Hawn movie.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:28:34 AM

A video link, huh? I was expecting a Goldie Hawn movie.

it is just a trailer for  "Goldie Hawn movie" Wink
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 12:30:39 AM

bitsafetyprotocol.com

Have you heard of referral banning?

Could this not be considered a referral link as I am sure he gets paid on his adsense account for the views he gets right?

Why not take a little time and just explain the bit safety protocol to us, no link needed.

rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

Still not clicking on it.  No sense in forming bad habits. (Besides, it might not always be "Just embedded YouTube video". It could change at any time.)

If he has something interesting and worthwhile to say, he can just say it here like everybody else.  I don't need to waste time following links from everyone just to know what their point is.  If I wanted to do that, I'd be on reddit.

special for you

http://redd.it/2ob5ro
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:42:31 AM

bitsafetyprotocol.com

Could this not be considered a referral link as I am sure he gets paid on his adsense account for the views he gets right?

Why not take a little time and just explain the bit safety protocol to us, no link needed.

of course i have heard about "referral banning".

explanation coming soon.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:44:17 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

special for you

LOL

I say I'm not going to click on links from you, and you respond by giving me another link.

Are you high, or are you just incapable of thought above the level of a 4 year old?
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:50:38 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

special for you

LOL

I say I'm not going to click on links from you, and you respond by giving me another link.

Are you high, or are you just incapable of thought above the level of a 4 year old?

when you be on reddit, click on reddit link. http://redd.it/2ob5ro

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:53:02 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

special for you

LOL

when you be on reddit, click on reddit link. http://redd.it/2ob5ro

I'm not wasting any more time here.

I see you are now spaming your link to multiple sections of the forum:
?topic=883331.0

Plonk!
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:57:24 AM

Thanks.  Good to know.

special for you

LOL

or use QR Code

https://pp.vk.me/c625421/v625421960/cc22/RoHKA7wwUNE.jpg
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:05:55 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 07:19:08 AM by rsky

bitsafetyprotocol.com

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:24:27 AM

bitsafetyprotocol.com

<pic snipped>
An arbitrage system?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:29:34 AM

bitsafetyprotocol.com

<pic snipped>
An arbitrage system?

nope.

Collaboration of commercial safety usage Bitcoin.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:31:17 AM

bitsafetyprotocol.com

<pic snipped>
An arbitrage system?

nope.

Why not just use the current system of regulated exchanges and licensed brokers?

rsky (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:57:27 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 07:15:53 AM by rsky

bitsafetyprotocol.com

<pic snipped>
An arbitrage system?

nope.

Why not just use the current system of regulated exchanges and licensed brokers?

cbeast, Too many answers, not enough questions. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: