Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys & gals, meet Bit Benefits  (Read 751 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:00:36 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 12:15:17 AM by sobitcoin

http://thebestbitcoindeals.com/

Hey Bitcoin,

After a few surveys and poking around the community (+ a little unemployment....vacation  Roll Eyes), i think there's a large portion of us that are still not Bitcoin Consumers per sey, shop with Bitcoin, or have found enough value to use Bitcoin for daily shopping purposes.  

Happy to share with you today a new project, Bit Benefits.  A service to connect Bitcoin holders with value, and a place with plenty of reason to use Bitcoin for purchases instead of traditional payments.

Basically, a discount place for businesses to connect with Bitcoin consumers that is easy to navigate by type retail or website, and categorically.  In order to achieve this the posts are separated:

Offer Type
    “Item Discounts”
    “Service Discounts”
    “Store-wide Discounts”
    “Special Offers”
    “Shipping Deals”

Category
    Categorized with subcategories which I am working on at the moment. They are definitely not 100% complete, but I am hoping to hear from the community what can be added (Hard to cover areas you’re not familiar with!)

Type of Purchase
    -Retail (Print coupons)
    -Ecommerce (Coupon Codes)
    -Other… not sure, but you never know.

-Will be adding location based searches in the near future when there is enough retail locations up, but for now, the browse and all of the search pages with a coupon showing it's location has a toggle MAP button, which pops up a big Google Maps widget to show retail locations!

---

Each free listing includes
    Free listings!

30 Day listing in 1 category
    3 Uploads
    Visitor counter so you can monitor how many people have seen it
    Google Maps listing if you need it

Also, the front page will hold things such as “Editors picks” and Seasonal features, “Boxing Week” which will put your free add on the front page.

-At the moment “STORES” are manually inputted, and will be added as Brands and Stores pop up with multiple coupons.  Members will get a store made right away.

-Multiple free listings are NOT ALLOWED! They ARE ENCOURAGED!  Share your discounts! If you’re giving 10% off and free shipping with bitcoin purchases, make 2 listings, one for the 10% off, one for the free shipping!  This is not spam, it’s easier for people to find your discounts.

-ALL listings are 30 days. Why? This is the easiest way to ensure a steady stream of unique content.  The option is available at the end of your listing to “renew” as well.

-Visitors using the service can sign up for automatic category updates.  When a coupon is uploaded, they will receive an email, it’s pretty cool!

Short term plans -
    -weekly blog
    -make pop out coupons nicer
    -Bi-weekly newsletter
    -Improve navigation in categories and on posts
    -Timed auctions
    -Limited edition Coupons
    -In house deals for members using discounts
    -rewards for people posting good crypto deals that are valid[/li][/list]

That’s all for now! I really hope everyone finds use in the site.  This is the trial period but it would be cool to see some deals and discounts up!  
    All of the coupons currently running are examples will be expiring in the next 24 hours.

If you own a business, feel free to post a coupon right away, or if you happen to know of awesome coupons that are open to the public, feel free to post them up to share with the community.  

Feedback on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING  is greatly appreciated, I really want this to help bring consumers and merchants together, anything that can be fixed will be taken into account right meow! It's my job to make sure people are visiting the site and using these coupons, submit your listing and let me take care of your marketing.

http://thebestbitcoindeals.com/
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: