Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People Get Paid to Start FUD?  (Read 2124 times)
chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:10:08 AM

People Get Paid to Start FUD? Are we this greedy for cheap coins? lol!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:33:58 AM

Yeah, well, wall street is doing this since forever but on a different scale. Some maggots we got here Smiley
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

yeah then you have those fagboys and ladymen who FUD for free

after a long and hard day of getting fucked up the ass by some shitty trade they come here and unleash the FUD to ease the pain

lol

whatever is getting fudded the hardest is where the money is at

fudsters will continue to fud because they have no job and only losses to show from altcoins

fud = depression = LOSERS
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:26:37 AM

fud = depression = LOSERS

+1 on that! Cheesy
XFire

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:23:53 AM

I agree these fud makers are just doing it to ruin some other coin cause theirs did "moon" or do what they thought it should.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:31:34 AM

actually, there was someone who was fudding on some coins (forgot his nickname), then was blackmailing the coin dev  Grin
Not sure if he was getting paid, but fore sure he was expecting something in return.

As a certain number of fud are organised to influence the market, it is obvious that there is some profit to be made out of one.
Paid ? Don't know but clearly with inner motive: just look at the thread fudding shadowcoin for example or the other on darkcoin in this sections.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:51:58 AM

+1 +1 LMFAO!  Grin Grin Grin I hope Barabbas or what ever his name is reads this thread Roll Eyes

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:30:14 AM

It gets boring. I am all for lively disagreement, but the FUD army brings down discussion quality here. I would not mind it so much if people took the time to research and back up their arguments. I feel there used to be a lot more interesting conversation here, between all of the bolded red text SCAM accusations. I wonder how many people have just given up. I used to learn a lot reading this board.

A vocal minority hell-bent on spreading misinformation about whatever cryptocurrencies they are not holding does not contribute to the future of cryptocurrency in any meaningful way.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:39:11 AM

Yeah ... sorry.  FUDing has much more honor than lying / pumping a coin.

No - not normally paid.  Just somebody telling the truth and a bunch of shills who don't like it.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:09:21 AM

Sure - if the FUD results in a competitor's coin getting leveled and the antagonist's coin getting pumped.  That's $$$ well spent.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:46:59 AM

If true (and i wouldnt doubt it) its sickening to the highest levels. These fudders are no more than basic scamers.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
tencentcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:56:39 AM

ignore their FUD!! hold on your coin in your pocket

and you will not lose anything , let them do the stupid thing  Wink

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:32:00 PM

Yeah ... sorry.  FUDing has much more honor than lying / pumping a coin.

That's exactly the same thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_and_distort  Grin
Same type of fraud as pump&dump

and I don't see what kind of honor there is in writing 20pt red letter all over the place with usually absolutely no relevant information in it.
just repeating over and over (without even listening to other arguments) the exact same crap they put on the first place.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:50:26 PM

Grin I was here before Spoetnik.....  in 3....2....1....
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:34:42 PM

What is it for a westerner to pay some guy in the Philippines .1 btc to FUD a coin non-stop, for many people around the world that is like a month's salary.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:42:24 PM

FUD isnt FUD when its true. I dont get paid to speak the truth I just do it.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:05:20 PM

look at this idiots trust score.

everyone who fuds should get a negative trust rating, just like the dipshit above

all of you fud spreaders are full of shit
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

look at this idiots trust score.

everyone who fuds should get a negative trust rating, just like the dipshit above

all of you fud spreaders are full of shit

Oh please tell me with all your wisdom how its going to be.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

I think this is the root of the issue.

There IS irrational fearmongering that is based complete falsehoods to try and take down competing coins.

There is ALSO a hell of a lot of scamming and shit that goes on behind closed doors.

People who are legitimately exposted try to say that FUD in discovering the truth is the same as the FUD that is the same as 100% bullshit.

Being a victim and crying about fudders in crypto is the new status quoe.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

I think this is the root of the issue.

There IS irrational fearmongering that is based complete falsehoods to try and take down competing coins.

There is ALSO a hell of a lot of scamming and shit that goes on behind closed doors.

People who are legitimately exposted try to say that FUD in discovering the truth is the same as the FUD that is the same as 100% bullshit.

Being a victim and crying about fudders in crypto is the new status quoe.

The biggest +1 on that!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: