Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ++Still++Looking for a new DEV for ADT Androids Tokens v2 [Community Take-over?]  (Read 3845 times)
Cryptco (OP)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:41:36 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:34:39 AM by Cryptco

DEV zackclark70 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121108)
has slowly ceased ADT Androids Tokens v2.0,  No progress and ADT is broken,
broken, broken broken, broken, broken, broken, broken, broken......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0

VOTE for:

[ x ] Yes I want a new DEV
[    ] Zackclark should maintain his position

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

AS long as he gives up the premine for the dev it shouldnt be hard.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

this is incredibly important. I dont think anyone will want to work on it with a huge premine pending.. unless they just block it -trollface-

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

Premine and 5,900,665,754.94764709 unswaped coins (8.79391%) http://www.adtexplorer.com/wealthiest.php

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:43:12 PM

Premine and 5,900,665,754.94764709 unswaped coins (8.79391%) http://www.adtexplorer.com/wealthiest.php

Firstly the coin is fully working
There were no extra coins premined on adtv2 the coins i hold are the remaining swap coins and they will be swaped when the swap server is back up

The main reason for me not spending as much time on adt as i used to is that it costs alot of money that i just dont have everyone says i should do more what more can i do than spend all the time i am not working and all my spare money on it ?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

There were no extra coins premined on adtv2 the coins i hold are the remaining swap coins and they will be swaped when the swap server is back up

The main reason for me not spending as much time on adt as i used to is that it costs alot of money that i just dont have everyone says i should do more what more can i do than spend all the time i am not working and all my spare money on it ?

I can show you how to make changes to the code if you'd like, no cost. If you get the rest swapped over then you should atleast have some of the premine left, you could even set a cutoff date and whatever if left over goes for development stuff. I do think you should give up some control over some of the different aspects of the ecosystem though whether it be the forums and website, social media or coding since one person can't do it all, I'm sure there are lots of people in the ADT community that would have great ideas and fill these roles well.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

I can show you how to make changes to the code if you'd like, no cost. If you get the rest swapped over then you should atleast have some of the premine left, you could even set a cutoff date and whatever if left over goes for development stuff. I do think you should give up some control over some of the different aspects of the ecosystem though whether it be the forums and website, social media or coding since one person can't do it all, I'm sure there are lots of people in the ADT community that would have great ideas and fill these roles well.

If people want to help it would be awsome but most of the time people help for a day or 2 then vanish i will mesage you about codeing Smiley

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:51:28 AM

Crestington, no offence but your skills levels are similar.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:24:10 AM

Crestington, no offence but your skills levels are similar.

Atleast I'm willing to help and I can do more than you can now, we haven't talked in like 8 months or more so I don't see how your statement can be deemed valid.
ahmed_

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:51:04 PM

ADTv2 isnt going to anywhere. it has a community who arent willing to do anything. when baritus left DGC we almost instantly got a great team together of around 8 people working on the different aspects. Thats not including people who arent part of the founation who are working on other pretty sweet stuff.

@cresington i'd say i have to agree with muddafudda. It's easy enough to get a coin running. It's hard enough keeping it running, used and "not broken" because no matter what you do there will always be people working to break your coin. And there will always be people in the community who think you're not doing well enough on the coin.

Ahmed
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:00:13 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 03:02:47 PM by muddafudda

I can do more than you can now,

Fool. I laughed and laughed again.

Last person that dealt with you... "Why did Crestington make you roll back those patches, they were essential." Me "IDK and IDC"

8 months ago, you struggled for 2 months to compile a client. I was making coins almost 2 years ago ( not just compiling), so unless you progressed from an absolute novice, to a fairly advanced crypto programmer, I'd say you got the "crypto cock". The crypto cock is when you think you have this imaginary e-penis that magically turned you into a star programmer. Reality check bro, you are not.

Talk to me when you have made over 500 github commits, not pushed a single source code.

Regards.

P.S. Since in 8 months you have yet to release the COL V2 you promised, I have a spare hour if you need it done. Thats the difference here.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

If people want to help with ADT all they need to do is talk to me

Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

"it has a community who arent willing to do anything"

The community is now too stretched from failure and broken promises
Have a look at the ADT Thread
Our patience was proven to the extreme.

Zackclark is not the right person as the Dev Leader
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:02:43 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 08:36:14 PM by Crestington

Last person that dealt with you... "Why did Crestington make you roll back those patches, they were essential." Me "IDK and IDC"

8 months ago, you struggled for 2 months to compile a client. I was making coins almost 2 years ago ( not just compiling), so unless you progressed from an absolute novice, to a fairly advanced crypto programmer, I'd say you got the "crypto cock". The crypto cock is when you think you have this imaginary e-penis that magically turned you into a star programmer. Reality check bro, you are not.

Talk to me when you have made over 500 github commits, not pushed a single source code.

Regards.

P.S. Since in 8 months you have yet to release the COL V2 you promised, I have a spare hour if you need it done. Thats the difference here.

Figured you'd go off about nothing, 500 commits and not one Coin that works properly. You did fix it in an hour cause you are a pro Roll Eyes, and again, and again, and again. You just slap things together and shove them out without doing ANY testing and as a result people have lost millions.

You are right, I haven't pushed any commits to Col 1.52 because if you are unsure of what you are doing, you shouldn't be pushing commits.
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:10:10 PM

Regards.

Figured you'd go off about nothing, 500 commits and not one Coin that works properly. You did fix it in an hour cause you are a pro Roll Eyes, and again, and again, and again. You just slap things together and shove them out without doing ANY testing and as a result people have lost millions.

You are right, I haven't pushed any commits to Col 1.52 because if you are unsure of what you are doing, you shouldn't be pushing commits.

I wonder if Muddafudda could fix COL v1 in a day, then he is a cryptocoin king

Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:18:53 PM

you should hire a website dev/designer for professional looking websites and forum

how much time do you need to fix ADT v2 if its broken or if there is an attack??
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:25:11 PM

you should hire a website dev/designer for professional looking websites and forum

how much time do you need to fix ADT v2 if its broken or if there is an attack??

If i had the money i would pay people to do work but i dont

ahmed_

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:46:12 PM

Thats the point. this is all bullshit. you shouldnt need to pay anyone. everyone involved in ADTv2 are all leeches feeding off the "dev" because they cant do anything themselves
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:04:22 PM

Thats the point. this is all bullshit. you shouldnt need to pay anyone. everyone involved in ADTv2 are all leeches feeding off the "dev" because they cant do anything themselves

This is why I said I want to show Zack a few things, no cost. Everyone wants money and wants it upfront for their "skillz" but very few actually know what they are doing and as soon as the money enters their hand, they do a roadrunner. If a person owns ADT, they should want to try and do some work on something to help build value for the Coin they own. There is alot that a person can do even if they don't know much about coding like marketing and promotion, websites, logos, forums, social media etc.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:00:06 AM

Wu Tang Clan aint Nothing to Fuck With!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: