Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 04:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ++Still++Looking for a new DEV for ADT Androids Tokens v2 [Community Take-over?]  (Read 3846 times)
ahmed_

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:12:42 AM

If people want to help with ADT all they need to do is talk to me

you should hire a website dev/designer for professional looking websites and forum

how much time do you need to fix ADT v2 if its broken or if there is an attack??

If i had the money i would pay people to do work but i dont

Thats the point. this is all bullshit. you shouldnt need to pay anyone. everyone involved in ADTv2 are all leeches feeding off the "dev" because they cant do anything themselves

This is why I said I want to show Zack a few things, no cost. Everyone wants money and wants it upfront for their "skillz" but very few actually know what they are doing and as soon as the money enters their hand, they do a roadrunner. If a person owns ADT, they should want to try and do some work on something to help build value for the Coin they own. There is alot that a person can do even if they don't know much about coding like marketing and promotion, websites, logos, forums, social media etc.

No doubt. there's also a lot the community can do. Which the adt community dont
Cryptco (OP)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:49:56 PM

that's why ADTv2 need a new dev and management
who can re-activate the community
ahmed_

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

^ absolute shit. a new dev wont re-activate a community
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:36:35 PM

simple : ADT don't have a strong community because for over a year now that this coin is broke.  The loosers are those that moved the coins out of cryptsy to the wallet to stake and couldn't move back to exchange the coins. i believe they still can't move back to cryptsy to finally sell & forget. I had a decent % of adt and deleted my wallet.dat few months ago already.

We've been served the excuse "We are waiting for Mullick" so many times.
and not to mention that we have witnessed a public open fight and meltdown between zack and the old dev (who after started bladecoin i think).
ADT is the altcoin that represents the most the "double facepalm".

Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:32:33 PM

a new management would
thats not fucking shit .. you talk shit
^ absolute shit. a new dev wont re-activate a community
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:35:38 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 09:20:57 PM by Cryptco

yeah you are right
we are waiting and waiting

ahmed did an expensive shit "new ADTv2 blockchain" dev job  

ADT =

simple : ADT don't have a strong community because for over a year now that this coin is broke.  The loosers are those that moved the coins out of cryptsy to the wallet to stake and couldn't move back to exchange the coins. i believe they still can't move back to cryptsy to finally sell & forget. I had a decent % of adt and deleted my wallet.dat few months ago already.

and not to mention that we have witnessed a public open fight and meltdown between zack and the old dev (who after started bladecoin i think).

ahmed_

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

simple : ADT don't have a strong community because for over a year now that this coin is broke.  The loosers are those that moved the coins out of cryptsy to the wallet to stake and couldn't move back to exchange the coins. i believe they still can't move back to cryptsy to finally sell & forget. I had a decent % of adt and deleted my wallet.dat few months ago already.

once cryptsy took their wallet offline due to 99% of the ADT shitheads giving cryptsy 51%+ of the coins everythin started working fine. its the user's keeping all their adt at cryptsy to blame
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:55:39 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 07:10:23 PM by Crestington

simple : ADT don't have a strong community because for over a year now that this coin is broke.  The loosers are those that moved the coins out of cryptsy to the wallet to stake and couldn't move back to exchange the coins. i believe they still can't move back to cryptsy to finally sell & forget. I had a decent % of adt and deleted my wallet.dat few months ago already.

once cryptsy took their wallet offline due to 99% of the ADT shitheads giving cryptsy 51%+ of the coins everythin started working fine. its the user's keeping all their adt at cryptsy to blame

You can't blame the users for leaving their Coins on Cryptsy, it's distribution depends on factoring in that every person has no idea about any of this and just connects to Cryptsy and buys some Coins here or there and keep them locked up in their account that they can access anywhere. I just think its the distribution method is where the fault is, it needs to be made with as little chance of not working as possible and people holding the Coin that have access to the forums, wallets etc. should want to help provide solutions, otherwise they are making things worse for themselves and everyone else.

Giant text and memes doesn't make anyone think "oh wow, these guys are going to do a better job than Zack"...... Where are these ideas for what happens after they take over ADT?
ahmed_

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:20:57 PM

You can't blame the users for leaving their Coins on Cryptsy, it's distribution depends on factoring in that every person has no idea about any of this and just connects to Cryptsy and buys some Coins here or there and keep them locked up in their account that they can access anywhere. I just think its the distribution method is where the fault is, it needs to be made with as little chance of not working as possible and people holding the Coin that have access to the forums, wallets etc. should want to help provide solutions, otherwise they are making things worse for themselves and everyone else.

Giant text and memes doesn't make anyone think "oh wow, these guys are going to do a better job than Zack"...... Where are these ideas for what happens after they take over ADT?

Finally a good valid point in the whole thread. Yes its true that distribution does play a role but then also remember the fact that how much can 1 man do?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

Finally a good valid point in the whole thread. Yes its true that distribution does play a role but then also remember the fact that how much can 1 man do?

Exactly, it would be nearly impossible to do everything on your own and make decisions for everyone. The Coin is open source so if you someone has some work they want to do on it then by all means do it because it helps build wealth, there is nothing stopping someone from looking through the code to make improvements and presenting the changes for review.
ahmed_

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:26:21 PM

agreed + 100. However so far no one has done so yet costco wants to "takeover" while he cant code a single line
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:47:46 AM

I am in talks with cryptsy about getting there wallet back online without causeing huge issues unfortunetly i am in the uk and cryptsy is in the us and that makes it hard for me to get hold of them due to the time diffrence 

As has been said by other people its very hard for 1 person to do everything over the last year i have spent a large amount of money trying to get stuff done for adt but somany coders that claim they can fix it make a patch then take the money then eveything fails a week later and they say its not there problem Sad

I have lost the most by far by sticking by adt yet you dont see me dumping my coins or abandoning it

ahmed_

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:11:01 AM

as sad as it is i have to agree with you. however there isnt much any coder can do when there's a situation such as there is with cryptsy's ADT wallet
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:53:46 PM

as sad as it is i have to agree with you. however there isnt much any coder can do when there's a situation such as there is with cryptsy's ADT wallet

From what cryptsy have said they will be disabaling  stake so the dont cause forks

Also if we can get the hardfork done like was planed people would want there coins of cryptsy

ahmed_

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:31:00 PM

i'd help if i could but sadly thats not the case. im too busy with DGC, work and university atm
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:36:40 PM

i'd help if i could but sadly thats not the case. im too busy with DGC, work and university atm

Yeah and I'm too busy with COL and work to try and take on anything more than showing you some of the basics to get you started.
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:27:14 AM

Will you guys be interested?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.2525

Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 05:12:28 PM

ADT needs a new DEV-TEAM!

Author ADT = Zackclark "Dev" with no time and no efforts NO DEVELOPMENT for weeeeeeeeks and adt is broken
i am only 1 person with limeted time
trilltokill

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:51:27 PM

I kept all of my coins on cryptsy luckily. Had about 38mil ADT. over the past few months ive just slowly sold of more and more. Finally glad to be rid of all my ADT and not have to worry about this headache any longer.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:21:11 AM

ADT needs a new DEV-TEAM!

Author ADT = Zackclark "Dev" with no time and no efforts NO DEVELOPMENT for weeeeeeeeks and adt is broken
i am only 1 person with limeted time

There is no need for a takeover as people can just join the team i have done alot for adt i have paid a huge amount of money towards fixes but to be honest the comunaty has done next to nothing to help with everything i have a full time job to do so i have limeted time as much as i would like to just pay for another fix i dont have the money as i have always said i eomt be selling my adt ( if you look on the block explorer its still all in my wallet )

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: