Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is spreading!  (Read 4290 times)
Fray

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:24:23 AM

I should have.  The guy was 70-ish. So the cop automagically sided with him vs. the 18 year old.  The cop never asked me for my side of the story.

But now that's it's happened, I know what to look out for and how to handle it appropriately next time around.
A rear-ender is ALWAYS the fault of the person who did the rear-ending, no matter your age or ethnicity.  I've never heard a cop side with someone who did the rear-ending.

Quite wrong.  You mean almost always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 11:06:10 AM

was searching for a student job and was surprised:
http://www.jobkiste.net/
the advertisers can chose BTC as payment.

Awesome Cheesy
cmg5461 (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:24:49 PM

I should have.  The guy was 70-ish. So the cop automagically sided with him vs. the 18 year old.  The cop never asked me for my side of the story.

But now that's it's happened, I know what to look out for and how to handle it appropriately next time around.
A rear-ender is ALWAYS the fault of the person who did the rear-ending, no matter your age or ethnicity.  I've never heard a cop side with someone who did the rear-ending.

WRONG!  There were multiple rear ends Tongue

4 cars rear ended.

I'm car 4.

car 3 hit car 2 into car 1. I hit car 3.

Car 3 caused the accident, but I was blamed because I was the most back.

If I've helped: 1CmguJhwW4sbtSMFsyaafikJ8jhYS61quz

Sold: 5850 to lepenguin. Quick, easy and trustworthy.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:40:31 PM

A rear-ender is ALWAYS the fault of the person who did the rear-ending, no matter your age or ethnicity.  I've never heard a cop side with someone who did the rear-ending.

Always even when the person being hit isn't established in the lane?

You are in the right lane, someone is in the left lane.  They swerve into you lane with about 6" of space between bumpers and immediately slam on the breaks.  Despite being hit from behind most cops (at least in VA) would say the front vehicle wasn't established in the lane.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 04:18:49 PM

Remember everyone!, Anytime you goto buy something online, First ask if they take bitcoins! (expect a no) The more times they get asked they'll surely lookinto accepting it one day!

Just imagine a future filled with GREAT, POWERFUL games. If "intense graphic" games took Bitcoins as the ingame currency, Companies running those games would rake in tens of thousands, Just think of all the people who go "ugggh how can i get some internet money so i can get XYZ digital ingame realmoney item"
Like DLC's!

Amd could really, really flourish if all thier games took bitcoin as a payment method in and outside the game.
Nvidia would basically fallapart from everyone going
"Hey nvidia, Why cant i "mine" "bitcoins" (effectivley) for all these videogames"
Why would they fallapart? That shader clock takes up Alot of PCBoardroom.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: