Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitmachine.org  (Read 9455 times)
sofocles (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:48:21 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 08:37:23 PM by sofocles

The new BITMACHINE

http://bitmachine.org/mach1/

Now the game is to choose a photo. Each photo has an associated prize. Awards can range from a few to several thousand satoshis. This is a matter of luck.
You have two opportunities. If you do not like your first choice award, you can try again. At the end of the game all awards are shown. The awards are never the same.

As I said, the prizes are random and depend on certain parameters related to photos. Photographs are always different. Prizes can be very low and very high. We have no manual control over that.

IMPORTANT: We try to make sustainable faucets. We do not insert frustrating or annoying advertising. As you know, we always pay. Even if the faucet is no longer sustainable, we pay everything before the end of the experience.

[IMPORTANT, TOO] For the good of all, the accounts of users who have not accessed within the last 30 days will be deleted. This allows us to ensure that the faucet is sustainable. Thus, satoshis assigned to inactive accounts can be used to pay active users. We believe that this is easy to understand because what we all want is to ensure payments and that this faucet is running for a long time.

[PLEASE, NOTE]  We pay forever. We have never stopped paying. The proof of all payments is accessible in Blockchain and is published every week in the faucet itself.

Please do not use ad blockers. Thus the faucet will live longer. And you and we will be happy.

ENJOY!

Pd.- English is not my language of birth. I guess it is very noticeable. Sorry.

I make sustainable faucets (and other things). Bitmachine.org
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 11:54:39 PM

Remember that we are still in beta and we want to improve the game for you. Please do not forget to visit the faucet during this month. We're making changes slowly to ensure the sustainability of the project. Thank you.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:10:52 AM

Ha ha thanks I lost 400 in no time at all, everyone knows the odds are against you here, hard to roll three in a row.
Even in Vegas you would never win.

And its gone.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:42:11 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 01:37:00 AM by minifrij

This is a pretty run idea, I like it! It's well executed, the animation looks nice! I might drive a couple of thousand hits towards this.
One question, does the referral program cover slot plays or just faucet claims?
Nice one!
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:36:44 AM

[...] Even in Vegas you would never win.

Obviously, Racey, long-term probabilities can not be in favor of the player. If so the first player could completely drain the faucet. The truth is that any player can obtain any award at any time. Unlike slot machines in Las Vegas, here everything happens randomly. I mean, you can get 3 coins the first time you play. Furthermore, you can obtain several times a triple. That's pure randomness. The issue here depends quite the player. You can take your reward. Or play a part. Or play all occasionally. Any day can be your lucky day. In any case, whatever you do should be fun. Anyway, we are seeing what happens and we finally want to leave the machine with the best possible odds for the player. During this month we are studying what happens. Thank you very much for your comment.

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:44:35 AM

One question, does the referral program cover slot plays or just faucet claims?
Nice one!

The referral commission is paid on the reward obtained. Then the player can play it or not but that no longer have any influence on the commission. Therefore, we believe it is an excellent and generous commission, among the highest in faucets of this type.

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:33:10 PM

As we preach, now the machine has a fruit less. Odds of winning a prize are even greater. This month there will be many surprises, especially the last week will be a madness.

Thank you for trusting us. We continue to seek a solution to the high miner fees we paid so we can lower the limit to cash out. Any suggestions are welcome.

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:16:51 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It seems that with the new configuration of the slot machine you are winning more prizes.

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:50:22 PM

Well, we're on the way to resolving the issue of "cash out amount". Probably we make all payments together once a week. So we can go back down the minimum. We hope that during this month it is resolved.

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:55:38 PM

Not bad. Could use some sound. What is the top prize? What is the referral program? Where to I sign up if I am interested?  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:11:08 PM

Not bad. Could use some sound. What is the top prize? What is the referral program? Where to I sign up if I am interested?  Huh

1) Thank you.
2) We plan to add a discreet slot machine sound as soon as possible.
3) There is no limit, while you can play indefinitely your reward. If you're lucky you can multiply the reward without limit. Logically, you should know when to stop.
5) 50% referral commission. This is calculated from the reward received by your referrals. This is not influenced by the game.
6) http://bitmachine.org/mach1/

Regards.

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:02:58 AM

As you've already seen, the slot machine gives many good prizes. This makes us happy, really. Trying to make sustainable faucet we've had to implement a system to avoid ad blockers. We do not use intrusive advertising but it is easy to understand that if almost nobody sees ads, no way to keep the faucet live long. We want to maintain high prizes and get this to last long. So we simply ask you not to use systems to block ads. You'll never see pop-ups or weird things.

»-(¯`·.·´¯)->Thanks for understanding.<-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:29:47 PM

One of the main problem of many direct payment faucets is to calculate the balance required to meet all payments. That is the reason why many disappear leaving many people without the money they have accumulated. This is something that I personally have thought from the beginning, especially because I have suffered it as a user of many other faucets (Iguana, BTC25, etc). Regarding Bitmachine I booked satoshis enough to afford the payments for all users. Even if the faucet is not sustainable I will make all outstanding payments. That's my way of thinking. And that lets me sleep peacefully every night.  Thanks for reading this. I hope you all enjoy this faucet for a long time.

clubhouse

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

Hello, I was a request to do if it is possible .. I received the first payment all right. It is possible see the number of ref? Thanks and good work!
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:20:03 PM

Hi, clubhouse. Of course, it is possible and it is a good idea. I would also like to see this data when I visit other faucets. Unfortunately we are working hard in other applications, and between that and the holidays, we're seriously overdue. In fact, we have yet to change the payment system to lower the minimum. And then add some statistical data for better information to users. We'll see if we can do during the month of January.

clubhouse

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:14:26 PM

In this list http://bitcoinclub.hol.es/bitcoin-special-faucet/ that I call "special faucet" all have more or less detailed statistics, direct payments and a banner that identifies them (but not obligatory). I hope to see soon in your faucet a little more detail.  Wink
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:35:37 PM

1/1 HANGOVER REWARDS: all doubles = x 3

Possibly tomorrow too if we do not recover from the hangover.

HAPPY 2015!

sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:39:13 AM

We return to the basic multipliers, which are still good, although we can upload at any time in accordance with our mental state. We continue to hold 50% referral commission while it remains sustainable and we can guarantee payments. Thank you for your confidence.

nauane

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:23:43 AM

Cash out very self. It not would be possible  decrease? Maybe 10k satoshis.
sorry for intruding, just a suggestion

but thanks Smiley
sofocles (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:16:31 PM

We are working to see how. We are also focusing on sustainability. In a few days we will enter the profits and thus ensure all future payments. Advertising revenues have fallen sharply but we estimate that the faucet can continue. In any case, I've always promised to pay all outstanding. Therefore, do not worry.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: